March Car of the Month - Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

if they are saved on your computer. Look for the Landscape icon next to the smilies icon click it, select image and upload and pick insert full or thumb nail the site takes care of the rest. or you can use

[img]http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/bmw-vision-gran-turismo-virtual-race-car-for-gran-turismo-6_100466868_l.jpg[/img]

to insert an image from the web.
*note the image is a random one I grabbed from a goggle search it's the M4 performance car*

I have photos on GT6 on my PS3, but I don't know how to get those to my PC or phone...

I have photos on GT6 on my PS3, but I don't know how to get those to my PC or phone...
2 ways:
1st go to the community section in game and upload the photo to your profile then go here https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/mypage/photo/ and save them to your computer

If that's not possible (offline) then go to the gallery and select the desired photos (press select to copy multiples) and then copy to HDD. You can then copy this folder to a USB storage device via the PS3 OS. Go to "Photos" and press triangle followed by "copy to external device"

you need a thumb drive or laptop to connect via USB to the PS3.
You can also share the photos in GT6 go to GT My Page online click on public photo's
Click on the photo you want
Right click the photo, choose inspect element.
This should load up the code. On the right you will see the URL for the image.
Right click the url and pick, open in new tab, or copy link address.
Then use the process above to insert the image depending on how you got the image from the GT site.

Edit tree'd! darn you @DolHaus :lol:

It's been quiet in here lately.:(

So I am determined to get to several tunes this month for review, most of them should be quick but better than nothing. First up (lucky draw?) is @DolHaus and his 550pp entry.

I have come to find that DolHaus and I like our cars different to say the least, I like them planted, lots of grip and mostly stable. I have been accused of being too safe with some of my tunes and that's ok, my times are usually not far from the wild ones. DolHaus likes to throw them around more, loves a controlled drift and sometimes I have found them freakishly fun. (See his GTO FITT Tune here). This tune is no different, he set the Torgue Centering Diff to 10:90(:confused:) which makes the car feel like an MR and not an AWD. Bad thing, well maybe not. The tune does seem to lose just a touch of that AWD launch on exit but really not all that much. It also helped to remove most, but not all of the exit understeer. When I took it to Silverstone International, the understeer was present in only 2 places but mainly the final corner. This could be corrected, however, by changing your line through the final section. The car handled really nice and was not what I expected, the rear weight is very noticeable especially when braking. Again, once you figure it out though, it actually is not too bad and perfectly manageable. My time was off compared to most 550pp cars I have run there but that could have been fixed by changing the final gear a bit as 6th was used very little. The gears are set up nicely and stretched for longer tracks as well, certainly not a knock as it did the job and my best lap was a 1:07.549. Some can get down into the 1:06 range for me but not many, this seems to be the most popular area for the pp range.

Next stop was Ascari, a track I have really come to enjoy, even with a few tricky corners, and where the stretched gears hurt ever so slightly. The Saleen last month that I tuned yielded a surprising time of 2:07.xxx, with my Gallardo 550 tune not far behind; so how would this tune do? Well, just a touch off but could have been the driver and the fact most of my time lately has been spent on Spa and Midfield, coming in at 2:10.599. Easily could be bettered in a few more laps since I only ran 3. The weight in the rear is more noticeable here and does need your attention but boy is this a fun tune to throw around this course, I highly suggest giving it a go for yourself.

Overall, what I would expect from DolHaus, fun, exciting and not hard to drive even for someone who prefers them more stable. I seem to transition to his tunes well and then back to my own, they even are starting to make me attempt to get my own tunes just a bit less safe, (see my RX-8 FITT Tune).

Job very well done 👍

It's been quiet in here lately.:(

So I am determined to get to several tunes this month for review, most of them should be quick but better than nothing. First up (lucky draw?) is @DolHaus and his 550pp entry.

I have come to find that DolHaus and I like our cars different to say the least, I like them planted, lots of grip and mostly stable. I have been accused of being too safe with some of my tunes and that's ok, my times are usually not far from the wild ones. DolHaus likes to throw them around more, loves a controlled drift and sometimes I have found them freakishly fun. (See his GTO FITT Tune here). This tune is no different, he set the Torgue Centering Diff to 10:90(:confused:) which makes the car feel like an MR and not an AWD. Bad thing, well maybe not. The tune does seem to lose just a touch of that AWD launch on exit but really not all that much. It also helped to remove most, but not all of the exit understeer. When I took it to Silverstone International, the understeer was present in only 2 places but mainly the final corner. This could be corrected, however, by changing your line through the final section. The car handled really nice and was not what I expected, the rear weight is very noticeable especially when braking. Again, once you figure it out though, it actually is not too bad and perfectly manageable. My time was off compared to most 550pp cars I have run there but that could have been fixed by changing the final gear a bit as 6th was used very little. The gears are set up nicely and stretched for longer tracks as well, certainly not a knock as it did the job and my best lap was a 1:07.549. Some can get down into the 1:06 range for me but not many, this seems to be the most popular area for the pp range.

Next stop was Ascari, a track I have really come to enjoy, even with a few tricky corners, and where the stretched gears hurt ever so slightly. The Saleen last month that I tuned yielded a surprising time of 2:07.xxx, with my Gallardo 550 tune not far behind; so how would this tune do? Well, just a touch off but could have been the driver and the fact most of my time lately has been spent on Spa and Midfield, coming in at 2:10.599. Easily could be bettered in a few more laps since I only ran 3. The weight in the rear is more noticeable here and does need your attention but boy is this a fun tune to throw around this course, I highly suggest giving it a go for yourself.

Overall, what I would expect from DolHaus, fun, exciting and not hard to drive even for someone who prefers them more stable. I seem to transition to his tunes well and then back to my own, they even are starting to make me attempt to get my own tunes just a bit less safe, (see my RX-8 FITT Tune).

Job very well done 👍
Thank you very much for testing and I'm glad you enjoyed the car :cheers:
I find with 4wd's that no matter what you do with them you've always got grip so you can make them much more loose without compromising driveability. I don't think I'd use this car for hot lapping as its just not that quick at 550 but I think it would do all right as a race tune due to the inherent stability and forgiving grip, you could easily chuck it down the inside on entry and almost guarantee being able to find enough grip to keep the position on exit 👍

I'm rebuilding my 600PP track car. I gave up on the drift tune I couldn't get the tail to let go worth a hoot and when it did I just snapped over into a spin. :banghead:

I'm rebuilding my 600PP track car. I gave up on the drift tune I couldn't get the tail to let go worth a hoot and when it did I just snapped over into a spin. :banghead:
A drift tune shouldn't really be much different than a race tune in principal, the basic spring balance should be the same and the dampers should be working to stop weight being transferred to the rear (high front ext/high rear comp), keep rear toe to a minimum (never above 0.20) and avoid camber on 4wd's. The basic idea is just to stop the car finding too much grip during acceleration, the front of the car should be as grippy as a race tune but you want to avoid sudden front/rear weight transfer as this will cause the car to spin.
The only main difference should be the LSD and TDCD, as much power to the rear as possible, high accel, low decel and initial. I've written a bit about it here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drift-haus-tuning-garage.302396/page-8#post-10520858
👍

@Otaliema could you double check your trand settings please, cannot get them to match at 260kph. At 290, first 4 gears ok but not 5th or 6th.
Will do. The IFG may be incorrect I early go more than 4 clicks up from slowest option.
I am rebuilding the car anyways just too much to do and not enough hours to do it.

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08

- TUNING PATRS

. TIRES - RACING: SOFT

. SUSPENSION - (Height-Adjustable,Fully Customizable S...)

. Brake Kits - (Racing Brakes )

. DRIVETRAIN (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch T...)/(Triple-Plate C.K.)/(Carbon Drive Shaft(/(Fully Customizable Mech. Limtited Slip Diff...)/(Torque-Distributing C.Diff...)

. POWER - (Stage 3)/(Sports Computer)/(Intake Tuning)/(Semi-Racing Exhaust)/(Isometric Exhaust M.)/(Catalytic Converter:Sports)

. BODY - (Weight Redution Stage 3)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- CUSTON pARTS

. Aero Kits (Type A)

. Custon Rear Wing (Wing Mount A [Standard/ WING B Large/ Winglets B Large])

. WING SIZE

. Height = - 5

. Width = + 33

- WHEELS - RAYS 57Xtre...

- PAINT - (Paint Body = [Solid . Azzurro]/[Paint Wheels . Noir etoile]/[Brake Caliper . Vintage Red]/[Custon Rear Wing . Azzurro])

Mid_Field_Raceway_2.jpg

- Performance Points = 600 PP

- Max. Power = 735 HP/8,600 rpm

- Max. Power = 483 ft-lb/7,400 rpm

- weight = 1,200 kG

- Front/Rear Weight Distribution = 45 : 55

- Power-To-Weight Ratio = 1,63 Kg/HP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- SUSPENSION

. 105 (F) Ride Height (R) 103

. 11,05 (F) Spring Rate (R) 12,76

. 5 (F) Dampers (comp:) (R) 8

. 6 (F) Dampers (Ext:) (R) 4

. 4 (F) Anti-Roll Bars (R) 5

- CAMBER ANGLE

. 1,0 (F) / (R) 0,4

- TOE ANGLE

. -0,15 (F) / (R) 0,18

- Brake Discs & Calipers

. 7 (F) / (R) 6

Mid_Field_Raceway_1.jpg

- TRANSMISSION

. 330 Km/h

1ª 3,132

2ª 2,085

3ª 1,512

4ª 1,163

5 ª 0,945

6 ª 0,770

. Final Gear = 5,000

- LSD

. 15 (F) / (R) 13

. 17 (F) / (R) 12

. 07 (F) / (R) 05

- Front/Rear Torque Split

. 18 (F) / (R) 82

- POWER LIMITER = 98,8 %

- DOWNFORCE REAR = 15

- BALLAST WEIGHT = 30 Kg

- BALLAST POSITION = -24 %
Mount_Panorama_Motor_Racing_Circuit_1_4.jpg

Gallardo review, @CORRUPTEDDISC 550pp

A tricky car that you tuned on Racing Soft Tires, I have spent very little time on RS tires in GT6, in every other GT game they were my go to tires as they provided the most grip but have since found SS tires more enjoyable (for me anyway). So I decided to try your tune out by giving it more attention than any other, it would be tested on three tire grades!

1st: Racing Soft -
Off to Mt. Panarama, not my best track as I tend to spend little time there, sorry, but it's true. I immediately noticed that care was needed when braking (seems to be a trend for this car) but once I figured out how to control it, all was well. The car had great grip as expected and handling problems were hard to identify. All in all, I liked it, lots of fun. Took it to Arcade mode, grip set to real and managed a 2:12.483. My knowledge of the track caused it to maybe be lower than another driver could achieve, but for me, nice time!👍

2nd: Racing Hard -
Off to International A World Circuit, Daytona Road Course. Although I won the race with relative ease in this beast, to me, the suspension was a touch soft for this course although it did not hurt the ride. On RH tires, more stability while braking would have provided a faster lap. But as I said earlier, rear brakes needing attention is not unfamiliar with this car. Again the handling was what you expect and nothing jumped out at me. The car has great launch on exit and handles high speed sections with ease.:D
Best lap was a 1:48.508, and I never really pushed it to the limit.:dopey:

3rd: Sports Soft -
This is where the tune would make or break itself as it would be where all 550pp tunes will be tested against one another........Ascari. Since the car was tuned on Racing tires, I was curious to see how it would translate to Sports. Answer, not bad at all. Understeer now shows up but is manageable with a line adjustment, corner exit still really good when on that correct line. If you were off or over drove entry, the front end could just slide out from you while braking. The best lap of 3, was a 2:11.415, just under a second of @DolHaus's time. Concidering it was not tuned on SS tires, I would say that's not bad.

Conclusion:
Really high camber settings helps in some areas but may hurt others with a wash in gains and losses. Personally, I think setting the brake LSD to 10/30 rather than 30/5 might make a difference although that is just a guess. Really fun tune that likes to throw it's weight around. Get a hold of it and the smile grows.:sly:

Gallardo review - @Brewguy44

My first crack at one of your creations, and the looks are a sight to behold, that paint fits well with the choice of rims and looks spectacular on this machine. (p.s. I do have those rims after all, guess the meds I was on were messing up more than my stomach:indiff:)

Tuned at an off number, you got lumped in with the 600p crowd and I am curious to see if it can hold it's own being down 16pp. They will be tested on two tracks and yours goes first.

To begin, I took it to Silverstone International Supercar festival event, making a joke of the FXX as it was no match to your machine. What I did notice was an understeer issue when off the throttle which meant the car did not always want to rotate. On the throttle however, this tune was nice with great gearing and plenty of power. Braking zones were critical though as they did feel just a bit weak. In the end, (2 races) the best lap was a 1:06.606. Not bad and only pushed to about 90% of the cars ability. I enjoyed it.:)

Then it was off to Nurb GP/F. Here the car felt better and better the more I drove it. Braking points very important (as with all of them so far). Here is where I noticed that the front end seemed to lift a bit when releasing the brakes which caused a touch of understeer, releasing slower and gently corrected the issue.
My best lap was 2:02.467, but could be lower with just a few more laps.

Conclusion, sorry but this was not my favorite of the ones I tested but by far the best looking:drool::drool:.
A really great and enjoyable tune. I hope to see some more from you in the future months.

(and since you are the beer man I say :cheers:)

Gallardo review - @ImToLegitToQuit 600pp

You suggested this car so I had to be sure to try it out, and since you like to test your machines at GP/F, I used it for the 600pp machines. Followed the same pattern as @Brewguy44 and went to Silverstone first.

Silverstone International Supercar Festival, this is my go to testing ground as it is a quick way to earn credits and check suspension and brakes. First sweeping left tells alot about a tune. This was just a blast and a really great tune. You answered the bell and delivered, could not disappoint now could you? Just an easy to drive tune that rotates when asked without over doing it. However, just do not go too deep into the corners and over push it, it's really not necessary anyway the tune is so good. The brakes working great and the rear behaved, well now that breaks a trend. My best lap was an astounding 1:04.108!

Now comes the true test as we go to Nurb GP/F, the test should be considered an incomplete as I set a lap limit. Was trying to get as many tunes tested as possible and this hurt your time. Yeah, pretty much messed up every one of them but still managed a 1:59.238. Car was awesome at this track as if it was tuned here:odd: but it caused me to over push it and try to get too much out of it.

Conclusion:
Just a great all around tune with no complaints to be made. Awesome Job!!!:D

I really wanted to get to all of the tunes this month but the trans bug has put a halt on that. I do have two more reviews that I managed to get done and will try and post them soon.
@DaBomm4 and @shaunm80 , be afraid.... be very afraid......:lol::lol::lol: Not really, just give me time and I will get the reviews posted.

@Otaliema your trans numbers did not work for me or yours would have been reviewed also.
@Ridox2JZGTE @xande1959 and @Rush471 sorry guys but the trans bug bit us. If PD gets it sorted out before the end of the month I will try and get to them as well. If not, you get pushed to the front of the line next month.

Speaking of, I need to start preparing for that and FITT testing starts soon.......:ouch:not enough hours in the week let alone the day.:dunce:

I really wanted to get to all of the tunes this month but the trans bug has put a halt on that. I do have two more reviews that I managed to get done and will try and post them soon.
@DaBomm4 and @shaunm80 , be afraid.... be very afraid......:lol::lol::lol: Not really, just give me time and I will get the reviews posted.

@Otaliema your trans numbers did not work for me or yours would have been reviewed also.
@Ridox2JZGTE @xande1959 and @Rush471 sorry guys but the trans bug bit us. If PD gets it sorted out before the end of the month I will try and get to them as well. If not, you get pushed to the front of the line next month.

Speaking of, I need to start preparing for that and FITT testing starts soon.......:ouch:not enough hours in the week let alone the day.:dunce:
I look forward to your review. I am a little scared of what you will find but hopefully you can get the most out of it.

Gallardo review, @CORRUPTEDDISC 550pp

A tricky car that you tuned on Racing Soft Tires, I have spent very little time on RS tires in GT6, in every other GT game they were my go to tires as they provided the most grip but have since found SS tires more enjoyable (for me anyway). So I decided to try your tune out by giving it more attention than any other, it would be tested on three tire grades!

1st: Racing Soft -
Off to Mt. Panarama, not my best track as I tend to spend little time there, sorry, but it's true. I immediately noticed that care was needed when braking (seems to be a trend for this car) but once I figured out how to control it, all was well. The car had great grip as expected and handling problems were hard to identify. All in all, I liked it, lots of fun. Took it to Arcade mode, grip set to real and managed a 2:12.483. My knowledge of the track caused it to maybe be lower than another driver could achieve, but for me, nice time!👍

2nd: Racing Hard -
Off to International A World Circuit, Daytona Road Course. Although I won the race with relative ease in this beast, to me, the suspension was a touch soft for this course although it did not hurt the ride. On RH tires, more stability while braking would have provided a faster lap. But as I said earlier, rear brakes needing attention is not unfamiliar with this car. Again the handling was what you expect and nothing jumped out at me. The car has great launch on exit and handles high speed sections with ease.:D
Best lap was a 1:48.508, and I never really pushed it to the limit.:dopey:

3rd: Sports Soft -
This is where the tune would make or break itself as it would be where all 550pp tunes will be tested against one another........Ascari. Since the car was tuned on Racing tires, I was curious to see how it would translate to Sports. Answer, not bad at all. Understeer now shows up but is manageable with a line adjustment, corner exit still really good when on that correct line. If you were off or over drove entry, the front end could just slide out from you while braking. The best lap of 3, was a 2:11.415, just under a second of @DolHaus's time. Concidering it was not tuned on SS tires, I would say that's not bad.

Conclusion:
Really high camber settings helps in some areas but may hurt others with a wash in gains and losses. Personally, I think setting the brake LSD to 10/30 rather than 30/5 might make a difference although that is just a guess. Really fun tune that likes to throw it's weight around. Get a hold of it and the smile grows.:sly:

Awesome, glad you had fun with it :D

Maybe a dumb question, this runs through the 31st, right?
That is correct, but the tunes I have not tested cannot be tested as posted unless the bug is fixed. I would also assume it is preventing others from testing also. Feel free to throw in a tune if you would like tho! :)

That is correct, but the tunes I have not tested cannot be tested as posted unless the bug is fixed. I would also assume it is preventing others from testing also. Feel free to throw in a tune if you would like tho! :)
Too bad I'm busy ATM otherwise I am still on the last update. Also, my "roommate" doesn't do racing games, so she couldn't test either. Glad to hear that you are having fun with this month's tunes. :cheers:

Gallardo review - @ImToLegitToQuit 600pp

You suggested this car so I had to be sure to try it out, and since you like to test your machines at GP/F, I used it for the 600pp machines. Followed the same pattern as @Brewguy44 and went to Silverstone first.

Silverstone International Supercar Festival, this is my go to testing ground as it is a quick way to earn credits and check suspension and brakes. First sweeping left tells alot about a tune. This was just a blast and a really great tune. You answered the bell and delivered, could not disappoint now could you? Just an easy to drive tune that rotates when asked without over doing it. However, just do not go too deep into the corners and over push it, it's really not necessary anyway the tune is so good. The brakes working great and the rear behaved, well now that breaks a trend. My best lap was an astounding 1:04.108!

Now comes the true test as we go to Nurb GP/F, the test should be considered an incomplete as I set a lap limit. Was trying to get as many tunes tested as possible and this hurt your time. Yeah, pretty much messed up every one of them but still managed a 1:59.238. Car was awesome at this track as if it was tuned here:odd: but it caused me to over push it and try to get too much out of it.

Conclusion:
Just a great all around tune with no complaints to be made. Awesome Job!!!:D
thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked it. Still a respectable time at the GP/F. I uhhh can't remember where I tuned that car...cough cough :) I am debating taking it down to 550 and seeing how it does against the Mclaren.

image.jpg
As promised a bug proof transmission for my Lambo top speed 325 km/h
I think anyways was rushing I may have set it up with the wrong rpm. If I did just get as close as you can.
I did confirm I built it with the wrong RPM but the gear ratios are so close you can build it fine.
adjust
2nd 2.936
3rd 2.491
4th 1.979
5th 1.600
1st 6th no change

Last edited:
Gallardo review - @DaBomm4

Another tune I was able to get in before the trans bug, taken awhile to get around to posting with testing for the latest FITT Challenge but here goes:

First trip to Silverstone International, initial impression was how much I liked the brakes, still could get alittle loose but really not bad at all. On the first sweeping left hander where all seem to suffer understeer is the only place where it was noticed on this tune. Ever so slight on exit of last corner which also seemed to be a trait of the car but not bad again. However, this tune does have a tendency to give off quite the smoke show if pushed to hard but overall a fun tune. Best lap - 1:04.947!

Now off to Nurb GP/F and the second part of the test. Noticed this car has great exit launch, great tune when driven properly. When pushed too hard or too deep into corners it has a desire to 4 wheel drift slide.
Best lap - 1:59.200

Conclusion: really fun tune to throw around and try to set quick laps, fast enough to surprise and put a smile on your face. And just a tick faster than @ImToLegitToQuit 's tune! :eek:

Gallardo review - @shaunm80

What will shaun give me this month? That's the question, and since his tuning style is very similar to my own, I was looking forward to see what he was able to come up with.

First run, Silverstone International, yep, he used forward ballast as I would only he went further forward. It really helped this tune, found an incredible amount of grip and stability which lead to some fast and consistent lap times. Just cannot say anymore about it other than VERY WELL DONE SIR!!! Quite the enjoyable drive. Best lap - 1:06.452!

Now for part 2, and another trip to Ascari in a 550pp tune. How will it measure up to the others? Well, just don't over push it and this car is awesome. The handling is so good there is no need to really push the car passed 90% and stay away from the edge of no return. You will find it more than fast enough to just cruise and be amazed at the lap time. Handles very much the way I like my tunes, maybe too good even. Best lap time was a 2:10.503, however, didn't listen to my own advice and pushed it too hard preventing a lap that was certain to be in the 2:09.xxx range. In another lap or two I would have gotten there but time was limited and each tune was allowed only 3 laps.

Conclusion: Very well behaved, loads of grip and stability! Will reward you with surprisingly fast lap times unless you are looking for something a bit less tame. A go to car for when you gotta get it down and then move on. And that is a compliment not a knock. I would highly recommend for the next 550pp Seasonal PD throws at us so long as it's eligible.👍

Thank you to everyone who participated this month, I know the trans bug threw a wrench into things, as it prevented me from getting more done. Please keep your eyes open for the April Car(s) of the Month as I have a curve ball coming at you. :sly:

Great tunes everyone, I look forward to what you have to offer moving forward.:gtpflag:

Gallardo review - @shaunm80

What will shaun give me this month? That's the question, and since his tuning style is very similar to my own, I was looking forward to see what he was able to come up with.

First run, Silverstone International, yep, he used forward ballast as I would only he went further forward. It really helped this tune, found an incredible amount of grip and stability which lead to some fast and consistent lap times. Just cannot say anymore about it other than VERY WELL DONE SIR!!! Quite the enjoyable drive. Best lap - 1:06.452!

Now for part 2, and another trip to Ascari in a 550pp tune. How will it measure up to the others? Well, just don't over push it and this car is awesome. The handling is so good there is no need to really push the car passed 90% and stay away from the edge of no return. You will find it more than fast enough to just cruise and be amazed at the lap time. Handles very much the way I like my tunes, maybe too good even. Best lap time was a 2:10.503, however, didn't listen to my own advice and pushed it too hard preventing a lap that was certain to be in the 2:09.xxx range. In another lap or two I would have gotten there but time was limited and each tune was allowed only 3 laps.

Conclusion: Very well behaved, loads of grip and stability! Will reward you with surprisingly fast lap times unless you are looking for something a bit less tame. A go to car for when you gotta get it down and then move on. And that is a compliment not a knock. I would highly recommend for the next 550pp Seasonal PD throws at us so long as it's eligible.👍
Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed the ride. 2.10 is very quick around Ascari. Quicker than the Ferraris I was using a while back for the Ascari seasonal. Thankfully PD haven't changed the physics too much over the last year as this tune was one of my earlier ones.

Gallardo review - @DaBomm4

Another tune I was able to get in before the trans bug, taken awhile to get around to posting with testing for the latest FITT Challenge but here goes:

First trip to Silverstone International, initial impression was how much I liked the brakes, still could get alittle loose but really not bad at all. On the first sweeping left hander where all seem to suffer understeer is the only place where it was noticed on this tune. Ever so slight on exit of last corner which also seemed to be a trait of the car but not bad again. However, this tune does have a tendency to give off quite the smoke show if pushed to hard but overall a fun tune. Best lap - 1:04.947!

Now off to Nurb GP/F and the second part of the test. Noticed this car has great exit launch, great tune when driven properly. When pushed too hard or too deep into corners it has a desire to 4 wheel drift slide.
Best lap - 1:59.200

Conclusion: really fun tune to throw around and try to set quick laps, fast enough to surprise and put a smile on your face. And just a tick faster than @ImToLegitToQuit 's tune! :eek:
That's the give and take battle of going even torque split though, great exit but may understeer. I was going to tune a little push oversteer but I really liked the feel with that hint of understeer. Those Cudas got to me. ;)

Back