FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge - Congratulations to Lionheart2113 & ImToLegitToQuit

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 861 comments
Please test at in arcade time trial mode with grip set to real
(Important) When buying the cars do not do an oil change or an engine rebuild as these are banned in FITT contests. You might need to buy two of each car because Body Rigidity Improvement is fitted to some peoples cars and this option cannot be removed once fitted. I will try and divide the entries into sections so its easier to see things such as Rim Size/Aero/Body Rigidity Improvement before you start.

Best of luck
As far i can remember ,(oil change or an engine rebuild as these are banned in FITT contests) never was a rule of any older FITT contest, only recently.
In my opinion ,this is not a good rule because most of the players already have a car with oil change in his garage. In case of contest with no oil change, he need to buy another car. Waste of money only... In my opinion , just my 0.02$.
;)👍

As far i can remember ,(oil change or an engine rebuild as these are banned in FITT contests) never was a rule of any older FITT contest, only recently.
In my opinion ,this is not a good rule because most of the players already have a car with oil change in his garage. In case of contest with no oil change, he need to buy another car. Waste of money only... In my opinion , just my 0.02$.
;)👍
It causes potential confusion because if you have a car that might have an oil change in your garage then you have no way of knowing for sure if it does or not, the first anyone will know about it will be a bunch of confused testers not able to meet your specs.

It needs to be either one way or the other so the tuning variables are kept to a minimum, I have no strong feelings towards either option as to what is best as long as everyone is doing the same thing 👍

It causes potential confusion because if you have a car that might have an oil change in your garage then you have no way of knowing for sure if it does or not, the first anyone will know about it will be a bunch of confused testers not able to meet your specs.

It needs to be either one way or the other so the tuning variables are kept to a minimum, I have no strong feelings towards either option as to what is best as long as everyone is doing the same thing 👍
I understand but i don´t know if it´s only my case, 99% of my cars have the oil changed.
I just don´t change it when i want to reach a lower PP than the car stock power with full weight reduction... for example.
But i don´t have credits problems, so OK for me anyway.
:)👍

I understand but i don´t know if it´s only my case, 99% of my cars have the oil changed.
I just don´t change it when i want to reach a lower PP than the car stock power with full weight reduction... for example.
But i don´t have credits problems, so OK for me anyway.
:)👍
I hear you, I would have no objections to enforced oil changes rather than a complete ban. Maybe it can be trailed in the next contest? 👍

As long as it is a fixed condition then it wouldn't be a problem I don't think, it only becomes a problem if it's left open as you may end up needing to buy 4 cars + parts* rather than 2.

*No oil change, no oil change + rigidity, oil change, oil change + rigidity

@DigitalBaka did a fully open quick challenge with the series 1 concept BMW and that was a headache for testers, ever senice all hosts have just banned oil changes and rebuilds to prevent that, I think untill car share is enabled hosts will just have to pick one way or another to reduce the number of cars needing to be aquired or time on the track to burn off an oil change.

Doesn't look like the 86. Is going to get any love this time around... It's a great drift car but fast it is not.
I agree with you on the drift car. I am using my half finished FITT entry and finishing it off for general use, not just tuned for the two tracks. CM tyres are fantastic for controlled drifts in this machine :) I tried to show this car a bit of love but it was a little bit slow compared to the GTO which I went for eventually.

@DigitalBaka did a fully open quick challenge with the series 1 concept BMW and that was a headache for testers, ever senice all hosts have just banned oil changes and rebuilds to prevent that, I think untill car share is enabled hosts will just have to pick one way or another to reduce the number of cars needing to be aquired or time on the track to burn off an oil change.
Exactly, its very easy for us as tuners to say "Why can't I do this or that?" but we only have to build one car

14928379661_b056882a41_c.jpg

Tuned for: FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge

Acura NSX LM Race Car '91

GT6 Polarized 034
Standard rims painted Sparkling Graphite Metallic
Base - Type D
Typeface - Type D

PP: 517 // HP: 377
WEIGHT: 1045kg // WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 46:54
TIRE(S): Sport Medium
OIL CHANGE - NO

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 95 / 95
SPRINGS - 12.00 / 17.00
COMP - 5 / 4
EXT - 7 / 4
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.08 / 0.10
BRAKES - 5 / 5 - ABS 1

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
- 5.500 // TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 3.115
2ND - 2.245
3RD - 1.785
4TH - 1.465
5TH - 1.235
FINAL - 3.450

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 10
ACCEL - 9
DECEL - 18

CLUTCH TYPE: Standard
CARBON SHAFT: n/a
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: n/a

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 2
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Standard
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - no
POWER LIMITER - 95.6%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Standard
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - (F)150 / (R)350

NOTE: She may take a bit to get the handle on as she is a MR beast but treat her right and you will be rewarded. LIFTING off throttle instead of stabbing brakes will help in most corners, easy in - roll thru center and throttle control out!

And if the car reminds you of a Motor City Hami tune, then drive it as if it is :sly:
I like it in green :D

Last edited:
Half a second faster just because of the paint color. 👍 Your tune settings look good to me too.

That is just such a beautiful car.
I had it in blue of course, but when I painted it green and made 1 small adjustment I actually did gain almost half a second so I left it and have grown to LOVE IT GREEN :D
Hopefully it will test well and not drive @biffa3 crazy like my Scirocco GT24 did:lol:

14743181618_024d56645c_z.jpg

FITT Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring car '05 510 PP SM
So I put the bodies, *cough* Passengers in the back seat, if they start to tilt, just tighten the ropes :lol:
The hardest thing with this car is trusting it to make the turn and not bang off a wall or hit the grass, have to get the entry and throttle mashing point correct or you will find your self diving into the apex or drifting out to the side.
and yes I do mean mashing :cool: this car loves it some petrol, and the smell of burning brakes.

Last edited:
14743181618_024d56645c_z.jpg

FITT Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring car '05 5110 PP SM
So I put the bodies, *cough* Passengers in the back seat, if they start to tilt, just tighten the ropes :lol:
The hardest thing with this car is trusting it to make the turn and bang off a wall or hit the grass, have to get the entry and throttle mashing point correct or you will find your self diving into the apex or drifting out to the side.
and yes I do mean mashing :cool: this car loves it some petrol, and the smell of burning brakes.
Did you hack your PS3? 5110PP. :)

:lol::lol::lol:check your post typo and you will get it! :dopey:
@shaunm80 was talking about your link....it says 5110pp. @DolHaus I'm sure this violates your rules for the shootout!:lol:
:lol::lol:
Cheers from Malta!
:cheers:
I dislike my laptop.

Building Classics tuning sheets - Questions
@Otaliema your rear ride height says 10????
@ImTooLegitToQuit camber????
@brian wolf rigidity improvement? Yay or Nay????
Err umm I'll check my mr2 later kids have taken over the ps3 gotta have my little ponys or the kids will have a fit. It's really close to the front ride height I think 5 higher than front.

Edit go with 100 until I post otherwise.

Edit again; I've updated the tune post to reflect 100 rear ride height untill I can confirm the actual number in game later

Last edited:
"Versoffen"

based on the Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91
Ronda_zpsa84d4daf.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_zps77155c0d.jpg

420pp
213 HP
965kg
54/46 weight distribution

PARTS/AUTO

Comfort Med Tire

Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension

Racing Brakes

Six-Speed Transmission

Fully Customizable LSD

Twin-Plate Clutch

Stage 1 Engine Tuning

Sport Computer

Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Intake Tuning

Stage 3 Weight reduction

Window Reduction

TUNE

Ride Height- F=100 - R=90

Spring Rate- F= 3.10 - R= 8.00

Compression- F= 2 - R= 10

Extension- F= 10 - R= 5

ARB- F= 1 - R= 7

Camber- F= 2.0 - R=0.0

Toe- F= 0.20 / R= -0.15

Brakes- F= 5 - R= 7

LSD - 12/20/5

Weight Adjustment - 91@50

Like most of the messes I make of the tunes I do, this one is not fast, and needs a certain driving style...but if you get it right it can be fun :dopey:

EigerNordwand-ShortTrack_zps8b19e6ad.jpg

Last edited:
gtoDeep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

FITT Street Classics
Mitsubishi GTO SR '95

ABS 1/TCS 0
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 234 BHP @ 5800 Rpm / 30.5 kgfm @ 4800 Rpm
Weight: 1349 kg
Performance Points: 420 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Tires: CM
Weight Distribution: 57:43

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 115 Rear: 100
Spring Rate: Front: 5.60 kg Rear: 7.00 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 7
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 7 Rear: 6
Camber Angle (-): Front: 1.0° Rear: 0.6°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.16° Rear: 0.00°

Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 6 R: 6 (ABS 1)

Drivetrain: (6 Speed Transmission)

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: F= 5 R= 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 14 R= 22
Braking Sensitivity: F= 10 R= 12
Torque Distributing Centre Differential: 30:70
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 92.2%
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Semi Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce:
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 50kg
Ballast position: 50

FITT Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring car '05 510 PP SM
The hardest thing with this car is trusting it to make the turn and not bang off a wall or hit the grass, have to get the entry and throttle mashing point correct or you will find your self diving into the apex or drifting out to the side.
Splendid, I can now at least compare and contrast my own car, whilst the torture of waiting continues. Thought I was going to be the only one posting the body mover, with all the NSXs and RX7s!!

@DolHaus, here the link to my car for the front page 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-updated-02-08-14.291743/page-25#post-9981837

Thank you kindly,
{Cy}

Splendid, I can now at least compare and contrast my own car, whilst the torture of waiting continues. Thought I was going to be the only one posting the body mover, with all the NSXs and RX7s!!

@DolHaus, here the link to my car for the front page 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-updated-02-08-14.291743/page-25#post-9981837

Thank you kindly,
{Cy}
I liked the way it handled better than the others and going for a car with softer tired just didn't seem right.
I look forward to testing yours seeing how we took at this powerful under steering monster of a car

I liked the way it handled better than the others and going for a car with softer tired just didn't seem right.
I look forward to testing yours seeing how we took at this powerful under steering monster of a car
I only tried the NSX, but knew straight away that on this compound of tyre, I was always going to stand a better chance with the Evo. I don't know if the 4WD cars have been stealth updated recently, but the two Evos I've tried recently have a fair turn of speed about them. I certainly don't remember this Evo RM being terribly quick in GT5, anyways. I threw a barebones build on the non-TM Evo VI the other day, @500PP SH. Ran a 7:29 at The Ring on my first lap :odd: Offline, with a rolling start, but even still, the car requires work on it and it ran a sub 7:30 :drool:

@danbojte left a nice video, on The Hill, of himself running my car at one of the A-Spec races, I'm feeling confident that the Evo will fare far better against the competition than we may have first thought :mischievous:

{Cy}

I only tried the NSX, but knew straight away that on this compound of tyre, I was always going to stand a better chance with the Evo. I don't know if the 4WD cars have been stealth updated recently, but the two Evos I've tried recently have a fair turn of speed about them. I certainly don't remember this Evo RM being terribly quick in GT5, anyways. I threw a barebones build on the non-TM Evo VI the other day, @500PP SH. Ran a 7:29 at The Ring on my first lap :odd: Offline, with a rolling start, but even still, the car requires work on it and it ran a sub 7:30 :drool:

@danbojte left a nice video, on The Hill, of himself running my car at one of the A-Spec races, I'm feeling confident that the Evo will fare far better against the competition than we may have first thought :mischievous:

{Cy}
I think its less that the 4wds were improved, more that Rwds have been nerfed since 1.09 and everything else is catching up

Back