March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,079 views
I think it should only be open to regular members :lol:
 
I think it should only be open to regular members :lol:

Exactly. The mods are aware of the members who only show up for giveaways. Maybe I should relax.
 
I agree with the regulars only thing! But would be hard to acuire.

Anyways, speaking of giveaways, any codes for this month?
 
The game is afoot, folks :D

I've got five DLC codes to hand out, four of which will be given away in... a Photomode contest! Your theme? Slip's Favourites - any of the following are more than acceptable on any track:

  • Any Aston Martin road cars
  • BMW Z3 M, Z4 M, E30, E39, E46, or E92 road cars, and Z4 racing car.
  • Dodge Viper GTS '02
  • Ford Escort RS1800
  • Ferrari Dino, 360 (including CS), 575M, F40, F50.
  • Any Lamborghini road car
  • Any Lotus road car
  • Any Mazda road car, plus Furai and 787B.
  • Renault Clio V6
  • Any Subaru Impreza (including Cusco).

I'll be picking my favourite four images around noon-ish tomorrow, which gives you about sixteen hours from this post.

As for the last code? I'll be giving the details in a few hours, I have to set up the next scavenger hunt... :D
 
Gives me something to do while PSN is down :D
 
Mine is on the way as well. Need to figure out what I'm going to do, first.
 
Photomode contest you say?

I'm ready.

Edit : Does the Aston Martin One Seven Seven count as a road car ?

Edit 2 : Never Mind.

6790635626_fb49dbb7c7_z.jpg


http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6790635626_fb49dbb7c7_z.jpg
 
Alright, after a bit of thinking I've come to a similar conclusion: I, too, will be holding a photmode contest giveaway, but mine has a slight twist to it - there are plenty of vehicles in Forza 4's current stash of automotive bliss that have, at some point, participated in a rally event and I want to see any one of those in a pure rally-inspired shot. The rules are as follows:

  1. You can use any vehicle that has participated in the WRC, Hillclimb events, or the Mille Miglia.
  2. I do not want to see any trace of the immediate track (i.e. the tarmac), it must be dirt.
  3. Action shots are preferred but are not explicitly limited to such.
  4. If you are to use a custom livery then it must be a livery used in a real rally event. Nothing fictional or partially based on the real thing.
  5. Big Shots are allowed.
  6. No post-production allowed.
 
Sure. You can only win one of the two though.
 
Absolutely.
 
Forgot to mention: Big Shots are acceptable, post-game editing is not. Will amend the previous post :)

The scavenger hunt will be similar to last month. Brush up on your sleuthing skills; Google can't save you!
 
Forgot to mention: Big Shots are acceptable, post-game editing is not. Will amend the previous post :)

The scavenger hunt will be similar to last month. Brush up on your sleuthing skills; Google can't save you!
Does that mean it started?
 
SlipZtrem's competition entry BMW Z4 GT3.

ForzaBigshot.jpg


T-12's competition entry

ForzaBigshot1.jpg
 
any word on this scavenger hunt, i wanna get my pro nerd skills going again!
 
My entry for Slips Favourites.

Clicky to make Biggy.
 
Rothmans2.jpg

My entry for T-12s photo contest.
 
Slips Favs
6808806798_0b0f75fbea_b.jpg
 
T-12 I replaced my photo because frankly the other one sucks. But if it's too late I understand.
 
Back