March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
As I've said, this isn't the last you've heard of me today.

Keep an eye out. If you haven't won this time around, then you can win the next.

Hopefully I won't need access to my console to enter. I was lucky I already had a picture of a Vette (although I would have liked to enter something more authentic).

For fairly obvious reasons, those five guys (hmmm, now I want burgers) won't be taken into consideration for my five codes, so congrats to them, hope they enjoy their new cars!

Still a bit less than 150 minutes to guess the count, or add in a rally ruffian shot!

That last code? This doesn't involve images, but a guess at a number: If you were to buy every possible manufacturer colour of every car in the game so far, how many cars would be in your garage? This includes the Launch Pack, VIP Pack, M5, Muscle Car Pack, and November Speed Pack, but does not include the Pre-Order Bonuses or Unicorns (or the December pack). One guess per member, and the closest without going over gets this final code. Good luck! :D

My guess is 3,510

Update: changed my guess. New guess re-posted

For fairly obvious reasons, those five guys (hmmm, now I want burgers) won't be taken into consideration for my five codes, so congrats to them, hope they enjoy their new cars!

Still a bit less than 150 minutes to guess the count, or add in a rally ruffian shot!

awww. I wanted to be greedy 🤬 and have 2 codes :sly: ! [/sarcasm]

I think there are just enough submissions in. Shame there are not more images in, however there is still time for a few more.

+1.

Ah well. My photos are rubbish anyway. :P

The only way to have you photos "not" to be rubbish is to keep shooting! Take a look at the forzaplanet contest winners and kind of see what they do. Although it is important that you have your own unique style of shooting.

Just for Fun .. Rally
bbb.jpg

If I win, give it to somebody else :dopey:

here is the beast :)

(click for big)

good luck to all :)

P.S - the "number" competition...hmmm 4000? Who knows :)

Just as I've said; that contest wasn't the last you'd hear from me.

I hold two additional codes that are up for grabs. What do you have to do?

It's simple really, and involves another photoshoot; go to the Storefront and search for any of the full-bodied Gundam liveries available. Once you've done that, take a photo (the photo has to have at least one other car in it) and make sure it's an action shot.

I want to see speed! Best two get a code.

If you've entered before and won then obviously you can't enter this one. You have until 1 AM EST. Same rule applies - no editing.

Only 3 entries, and only 2 of those 3 can win.

And the winners are...

*Drum roll once again*

1. GT-Jwolf
2. Chopsticks

You'll find the codes in your inbox shortly.

Thank you very much Terronium and Slipztrem! I'm very much enjoying my black Jettas right now! Also a HUGE thanks to Turn 10 for being so greatful and getting involved with their buyers!

Thank you Slipztrem for sending me my code! Just got done downloading and taking the Suzuki around Hockenheim! Now off to bed. :lol:

Gotta laugh at this thread, more entries for photo competition for a code in 12 hours than in the PMC and 2.0 in 7 days :lol:

I reckon the last comp was literally a dead easy one.. the chances of winning a code this easily on FM.net or Turn 10's Facebook compared to here is about a million to one.. lol

Back