March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
scaled.php

EDIT: im new, i did not read everything :banghead: seems like the contest is over :indiff:

I can't tell what contests are over and which ones aren't. I'm not even sure where to look, or if any are left. I don't think any are.

I think all of the contests are over. It would have been nice if the last one was done today, instead of late at night, so people actually had a chance to do it. I was asleep while that contest for the two DLC codes were given out, as I imagine a lot of us were.

I couldn't be part of the 1st one. Had my XBL account compromised and when it came back it was over. The 2nd one I missed for being... well.. slow lol

It's that time again, folks! :D

We're going to do things a little bit differently this time. Details to follow shortly.

Alright, it's that time - time to give out some DLC codes!

I won't be asking for photo shoots pertaining to a particular theme, no, not this time. What we're going to do this time is a series of trivia questions, 14 in total and the first person to answer gets the code. Horror movie trivia (as you can read on the News page), particularly two horror movies I know like no others - Halloween and Friday the 13th; yes, I had a very unique upbringing - blame my aunt.

I'll be doing things in 3 stages:

Stage 1 (5 Codes, 5 Trivia Questions) - Horror movie trivia
Stage 2 (5 Codes, 5 Trivia Questions) - F1 trivia
Stage 3 (4 Codes, 4 Trivia Questions) - Cars in popular TV shows

On to the fun!

Question 1:

What is Michael Myers referred to as in the original Halloween, both in the script and the ending credits?

Way to go, Justin, now get out. :lol:

And, really, t.o., Jason? :P

Your code will be in your inbox shortly.

----

Question 2:

How many actors have portrayed Jason Voorhees in the entirety of the characters existence, not including those who have played the role more than once?

Way to go, Justin, now get out. :lol:

And, really, t.o., Jason? :P

Your code will be in your inbox shortly.

----

Question 2:

How many actors have portrayed Jason Voorhees in the entirety of the characters existence, not including those who have played the role more than once?

It was a knee jerk reaction. lol. I read MM and immediately put jason.

Back