Mark Webber had broken shoulder for last 4 races of season.

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 20 comments
A broken shoulder, but still able to drive the car fast and act like nothing has happened. Surely, that explains a lot of why his performance dropped towards the end of the season... He's a very tough and strong lad!

Now Schumi is thinking: "Why didn't I think of something like that to excuse my performances?"

I hear he was jogging and got hit by a bicycle.

edit: Damn it, Owen. Post after me next time.

Well, that explains a hell of a lot now, I feel like kicking the 🤬 out of Mark though. :lol:

Here's to an injury-free 2011 season, and to the win you should have gotten this year. 👍

EDIT: You know what, I'll be the one to say it - Wonder how victorious Vettel feels now.

Last edited:
I can sum it all up in one word -- courage, dedication, spirit, pride, selflessness, and g-u-t-s, guts. Wbbers's got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon!

I'm sure he feels no different.

+1, Vettel is WDC and that is what matters for him I'm sure. Try to ask him one of these questions:

a) How do you feel knowing that your car was better than Alonso's ?

b) How do you feel knowing that your teammate had a broken shoulder these last few races?

c) How do you feel knowing that your car was better than Hamilton's?

I'm sure the answer would be: I feel great! :D

I can sum it all up in one word -- courage, dedication, spirit, pride, selflessness, and g-u-t-s, guts. Wbbers's got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon!

This has always been the 'feeling' I get from Webber,and is the reason why I'll cheer for him to win in 2011.

Mark stick to a stationary bike perhaps in 2011 :sly: :)

+1, Vettel is WDC and that is what matters for him I'm sure. Try to ask him one of these questions:

a) How do you feel knowing that your car was better than Alonso's ?

b) How do you feel knowing that your teammate had a broken shoulder these last few races?

c) How do you feel knowing that your car was better than Hamilton's?

I'm sure the answer would be: I feel great! :D

Love how the first question involves Alonso. :lol: 👍

The man drives the practical equivalent of a slot car at speeds exceeding 200 MPH, but every time he gets on a bike he hurts himself. :lol:

Well, here's hoping his 2011 season is injury free.

Webber's pace has hardly seemed to change at all. He was still where he has been almost all season, except for Abu Dhabi, behind Vettel, and ahead of everyone else. I don't think the cracked and not "broken" shoulder did much to his pace.

Webber needs to stop cycling :lol:

Here's hoping for a injury-free season in 2011 :cheers:

Difficult to tell if this is really why he dropped in form, but even so, nice guts!

Still not a patch on Katayama though.

He really needs to stop mountain biking if he wants to win a championship. Each time he goes out on a bicycle he injures something.

Back