Marketplace Petition

United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
Very simple. As of now we have no marketplace. This thread may help to get one. Simply leave your name ( Not your real name ) in a post and I will add to the list.

1. durWINNING
2. ykiki
3. 2121
4. BaylorRae
5. ben_1_

ykiki

Heck, since the Forza Planet FM4 Forum has a Marketplace sub-forum, why not one for FH as well?

Alright your on the list

ImaRobot I know that the site is not owned by T10 BUT maybe the almighty god Terrinioum 12 will see it and make a marketplace section

Although I think a single thread would be more appropriate right now because it is a bit slow on this site I'll put my name down.

2121. Your name is on the list.

ImaRobot. You wanna help out the cause by putting your name down on the list

Surely the paint shop would cover this? Since all you can sell on Horizon is liveries and custom decals

Surely the paint shop would cover this? Since all you can sell on Horizon is liveries and custom decals

Basically this. Why separate it?
Anyway no need for petitions, the mods around here are cool. If there's enough demand I'm sure they will supply it.

Maybe start to post up all your market place data here to show the need for it. That will help your case.

Just start your own thread for a market place to trade with other people on this forum. I bet if it gets enough attention/use one of the moderators will start a sub-forum for it. No need to make a revolution out of it :lol:

Just start your own thread for a market place to trade with other people on this forum. I bet if it gets enough attention/use one of the moderators will start a sub-forum for it. No need to make a revolution out of it :lol:

This :lol:

Back