Maserati Trofeo - Canceled for nowDraft 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 40 comments
I will have to miss the pre-season race as the GTPES will be racing at GP/F that day as well.

If my car doesn't qualify for the GTPES race, then I might be able to attend.

So far we have 5 people (including me). This may not move ahead with those numbers. I may just do a spot race in a couple weeks and put the championship series on the back burner. It seems like GT6 online participation numbers are quite low at the moment with GT Academy going on and it being the "go outside" time of the year.

So far we have 5 people (including me). This may not move ahead with those numbers. I may just do a spot race in a couple weeks and put the championship series on the back burner. It seems like GT6 online participation numbers are quite low at the moment with GT Academy going on and it being the "go outside" time of the year.
Yeah. To be honest the numbers are what's holding me back from racing at this point. I don't want to commit to a series that's just going to flop. It's a great idea and organized well but the interest just isn't there.

Alright, thanks to those that were interested. I think I'm going to scrap this for now and try something else. I had an idea of doing spot races with GT specific themes, like the Roadster endurance, etc. Keep an eye out for those.

Back