Massive Changes Coming to Gran Turismo 7 in Response to Fan Feedback

• Thread starter R3V
  • 622 comments
What would be a fair credit payout for winning a 24 hour event in the new Endurance Challenges?
5,000,000?

The fact that the endurance races are in the challenges section I think makes it more difficult for them to implement the possibility of changing the driver online, but at least I hope that from the beginning they allow saving the progress in the pits. Although it is also true that with the PS5 sleep mode it is somewhat less necessary than it was in previous installments.

Really pleased with that. Happy with the proposals that are coming and bo doubt more to follow.

Although they have screwed up at launch, first few weeks, extremely pleasing and reassuring to have such a swift response in making the ammendments. Proves they are listening and do care.

Nothing mentioning the online lobbies? I would like to be able to save my room settings instead of having to recreate a room from scratch just to change a single setting, or to correct a mistake I made in setting up the original lobby.
I think they wanted to focus on the economy issues first, since they were 99% of the complaints. Hopefully once they've got that somewhat sorted they'll move onto other areas ,that need attention, of which there are certainly many.

I hope that the increase of the money cap from 20 mil to 100 mil is so everyone has the same limit, and not because they intend to sell historic cars that cost more than 20 mil. Even with these changes, I fear that it is still gonna be quite grindy.

This flip flopping around, combined with bugs that all recent GT games have been launched with just reinforces my opinion that I am better off waiting until:

a. this mess re credits has been sorted out
and
b. The major bugs have been ironed out
and
c. the price for the game has dropped to a more reasonable level

Everyone who already owns the game is my game tester! 😜

I look forward to buying the game with these problems sorted out in a couple of months time.

It sounds good but I will wait and see what we actually get with the patches before I give a thumbs up or not.

I am a bit irritated by the "develop as a live service" as this just seems like a beta and one that I paid full price to access rather than a planned out live service game. Things may be better in the future but as I said I will have wait & see how that goes I guess

I find it positive. If they up the rewards by 100% all the problems related to monetisation will be solved.

Doesn't fix the force feedback and physics issues though.
It rally won't though. The Fisherman race paid what, 100k before the nerf? That's 200 replays just to afford 1 of the most expensive cars. The game lacks singleplayer content, simple as that. Why did the menus stop at entry level supercars? Why did the championships only go up to A License? Why are there no events for Gr. 1, 2, Super Formula, VGTs and many other unused car categories? There would've been no complaining if there was stuff to do after you complete the Cafe. The World Circuits map has what, 50 events? That's nothing. I mean many circuit layouts don't event get a single race!

And no, I don't care for custom races. I want to start the game, pick an event and go, not fiddle with options for 10 minutes before I start the race.

Last edited:
I would like to take the time to say thank you for listening to your community polyphony digital and Sony need to start respecting their fan base it’s a give and take situation. This is a step in the right direction but there’s still a lot of things that need to be fixed because the community is hurt by what happened it will take time for us to get Trust again

Back