Master list of paintable and unpaintable cars

• Thread starter Giygas
  • 212 comments
Can we call the HKS paintable or partial because of all the decals vinyls etc?

I'm gonna leave that as normally paintable, because even though the whole body does not change color it isn't to the degree that the other partially paintable cars are. Like how the Honda S2000 LM only gets the highlights painted, and the Pagani LM only gets the middle strip painted.

I'm gonna leave that as normally paintable, because even though the whole body does not change color it isn't to the degree that the other partially paintable cars are. Like how the Honda S2000 LM only gets the highlights painted, and the Pagani LM only gets the middle strip painted.

Gotcha, I see there is a method to your madness lol

I've been painting some cars in Orange....

Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03 : Only side mirrors changed?
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ’00 : Original Blue, result White with orange ELF logo
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ’00 : Original Blue, result White with orange ELF logo

If I have more to report...I will :)

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
The Mazda6/Atenza Touring Car is not paintable... the Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 is.
The Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 isn't, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 is.
Also the Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 is.

The Mazda6/Atenza Touring Car is not paintable... the Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 is.
The Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 isn't, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 is.
Also the Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 is.

I think the rear bumper or something changes color, but the whole car doesn't.

Thanks for the mm-R and the lancer though 👍

Thanks to this list, I got 37 orange babies now!
And see that I can add the CLK TC too..makes 38 :D

Thanks for collecting the list!

Well, alright then.

I could've swore someone on here painted a Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard CHEVROLET IMPALA ’10 in black, but i cant find the picture anymore.

Well, alright then.

I could've swore someone on here painted a Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard CHEVROLET IMPALA ’10 in black, but i cant find the picture anymore.

The only thing I saw related to that was someone had painted the wheels on the car...Chrome Silver. I tried painting a few NASCAR cars with no success. Didn't try the Earnhardt Jr. car speciffically tho.

Great resource this. Glad to know some cars that I really like are paintable.

I've noticed the RE Amemiya RX-7 isn't listed. It was one of the first to be discovered.

Nice resource 👍

NSX-R LM Road Car:

picture.php

How do you get to paint them? Do you hack the cars? I thought you can't do that since the 2.12 update.

Has someone done the Furai? I'm having ps3 issues which I'm trying to sort out, but I thought I tried the Furai unsuccessfully last week.

XS
Has someone done the Furai? I'm having ps3 issues which I'm trying to sort out, but I thought I tried the Furai unsuccessfully last week.

I painted one in Midnight Purple III about a week ago. It worked perfectly and the color really brings out the creases in the car.

Back