Master list of paintable and unpaintable cars

• Thread starter Giygas
  • 212 comments
Not by any "normal" means, hence why the result is non-permanent on an unmodified console. I'm not going to mention how it's done for obvious reasons, but it does involve using the regular paint shop during the process. (The more observant among you will also have noticed the rims are changed too, not an option available for this car usually either)

Not by any "normal" means, hence why the result is non-permanent on an unmodified console. I'm not going to mention how it's done for obvious reasons, but it does involve using the regular paint shop during the process. (The more observant among you will also have noticed the rims are changed too, not an option available for this car usually either)

So you hacked.

Correct, it's the same for most of the race cars in the list, though there are a few exceptions.

As for GT6, it can be done even on an unmodified console, but it isn't an easy process, or one that is permanent. I'm on official firmware, no mods or hacking tools, yet can do this. (Before anyone says it, this is not photoshop wizardry either)
I mean if this car can be painted without hybriding.

Latest Posts

Back