Master list of paintable and unpaintable cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giygas
  • 212 comments
  • 40,609 views
One of the standard Audi LMP cars can be paintable everywhere.
 
Its just the colored bits. Look at Cargo's blue one in his thread.
 
I didn't see a Zonda R in the first post in this thread. Did anyone try painting that?
 
I think the C7 is sort of unpaintable.

I painted it in Matte Blue Came out in stock grey color.

Same with midnight purple.

It went from the stock Red to stock Silver.
 
tronrider345
I think the C7 is sort of unpaintable.

I painted it in Matte Blue Came out in stock grey color.

Same with midnight purple.

It went from the stock Red to stock Silver.

The red doesn't work. The grey however.... sort of works. I've been painting it a tonne of colours and it gives me a dark grey with a blue tint. The red only works as an interior change
 
Didn't we just go over this? :odd:

I'm just gonna throw it in to avoid future discussion.
 
Giygas
Didn't we just go over this? :odd:

I'm just gonna throw it in to avoid future discussion.

The C7 thing? Yes... yes we did. For the third time.
 
Hyundai Clix Concept is unpaintable. This is quite the bummer. :(
 
Are the stripes on the shelby series 1 retained if you paint it?
 
Are the stripes on the shelby series 1 retained if you paint it?

Nope. The stripes "disappear"..in other words, they don't. Instead they just turn a slightly darker tone from the color you painted it. For example, if you paint it yellow, you'll see two slightly darker yellow stripes on the car as well. Even worse, the stripes overlap the rear license plate. Overall, it looks terrible no matter what color you paint it. :yuck:
 
Nope. The stripes "disappear"..in other words, they don't. Instead they just turn a slightly darker tone from the color you painted it. For example, if you paint it yellow, you'll see two slightly darker yellow stripes on the car as well. Even worse, the stripes overlap the rear license plate. Overall, it looks terrible no matter what color you paint it. :yuck:

YOU'RE JOKING?!? :grumpy:
 
LOLOLOLOL Kinda funny that you never knew it could be painted in GT Auto guys xD
 
I think the person asked to see if the stripes can be retained after painting, not can the car be painted

Hack Painting has had some odd effects on stripped cars even those you can paint normally. White Bumper Cuda anyone?

;)
 
I made the mistake of painting my Shelby Series 1. Sold it right afterwards. What an eyesore. :lol:
 
Pagani Zonda-R is paintable in GT Auto anyway -. -
 
Can anyone confirm Subaru 2008 is paintable? To me, it's still unpaintable.
 
tronrider345
Can anyone confirm Subaru 2008 is paintable? To me, it's still unpaintable.

Which one?
 
tronrider345
Oops, Subaru Impreza Rally Car 2008

Far as I remember, I think you are right about it not being painted
 
Far as I remember, I think you are right about it not being painted

Thanks man 👍

The OP is a bit not updated, we should re-make a list of the cars you can paint through hacks,etc.
 
tronrider345
Thanks man 👍

The OP is a bit not updated, we should re-make a list of the cars you can paint through hacks,etc.

I'll check it out later tonight just to make sure.
 
Any news on any other cars?
 
I tried to paint my 330 P4 Race car and it didn't worked? :(
 
Back