Masters Club only for the extreme racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmasterR390
  • 189 comments
  • 5,271 views
I got laughed at a few times when I was a nOOb, but it was all good, In time I established myself.
Everyone did I coherently state this or not?


Originally posted by sinbad
Maybe you should attend a few conventions "Miata", get yourself noticed.
Listen "Sinbad", take a few english lesson, it is a wonderful language and can get confusing at times, but it is easier then japanesse.
 
alrighty i will....we usually go to the conventions with our memory card, lucky controllers, etc, etc and then we get down to racing we are all on a grid liek u see for sweet 16 in college basketball or somthing but its way bigger and we race each otheron random courses picked by the computer and when it all comes down to the last 2 its on the big screen and everything so everybody can watch...its a fun experence,....hmm oval track strategys
use regular computer racing line and pretty much settings all the way down on everything it may stupid but if i'm gunna put one thing down...they all go down and it works!!! so yea
 
Red Eye Racer dont make it sound like i'm up my own ass i'm not ok i just figured i'd help out and knowing my skillz should be funny
 
The most important settings are, Suspension ride height and stiffness, Gear ratios, and downforce. Tracks with lots of high speed corners demand high downforce, tracks with long fast straights demand longer gear ratios and you can ease up on the downforce, on the oval you need to maintain as much speed as possible thru the corners so you should run your car low and stiff (the track is not very bumpy so your car will not bump around all over the place) you should also run quite a lot of downforce so that you can stick to the corners and not have to brake as much, your gearing should be set so that you are in the red-zone in top gear at the end of the fastest straight, but not on the limiter.
 
K,.. ONE LAST QUESTION :D

Did you say that puting my rebounds at 1/1 would help my R390 get better traction?
 
true sinbad i do try to make it feel like "nascar" as much as i hate nascar but ya gotta do what u gotta do
 
I meant so that you could win some money for your car in a GT3 competition. Sorry for the misunderstanding mate. I know that you have a good rep here and didn't mean to dis' you in anyway
 
no prob and all of u talk to me like i'm "greatness" i'm just an average joe cept i'm good at gt so try to treat me normal..i always hated complements:(
 
and on that note i got to go visit somone so i'll be out for a couple hours so cya later
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
personally i dont really pay attention to detail on courses i use the same settings on all my cars for all the races with an exception for the circle/oval tracks
So it's your mad skillz yo that make you so fast? If so, then there may be a spot for you on the GTPlanet Team.

Give us a 10 lap race at Grand Valley in Arcade Mode, Professional Level. The car must be the Arta NSX. Post your time here and let's see what you've got!
 
Originally posted by sinbad
That was directed at MIATA
Not worth my time, not worth my effort.
 
Steady on, I apologised for the misunderstanding, and meant no disrespect. Did you read the post b4?
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Not worth my time, not worth my effort.
Wait a sec, here, 13B, I think sinbad is saying that he recommended that you try going to conventions to get cash for your real car. I think he's trying to say he didn't mean to offend you.
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
and on that note i got to go visit somone so i'll be out for a couple hours so cya later


Unfortunately, your leaving before I have this to say:

Sorry GTmasterR390,... but it's time to expose you...

IMO,... you lying,. and this is why:

stabalizers higher and the airo's. down and if u want shock rebound all the way down

You said ok when I was oversteering and asked if I should put rebounds at 1/1. This is EXACTLY opposite of what should be done.

When I asked you about OVERSTEER with TCS AT 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMEDIATELY, you shouldve refered me to the LSD's,.... another thing a MASTER GT3 RACER should know.


This is JMO ONLY,.. you may be a master, I don't know,... maybe we should take it to the track and find out. I ive VERY close to OHIO and New York, I'll come over for an iLINK race,...... got directions?


OR................... you could just admit that your a jokester pullin our legs and we'll let ya slide with a warning this time :D
 
I really hate to jumpon the new guy, but in this case,...

let's see....started at 2:28...left at ...3:46. if he doesn't return...that's a new record. 1 hour 18 minutes.

Just enough time to run the Miata Enduro.

And lest we forget...his real challenge...Beat this hahaha

AO
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Wait a sec, here, 13B, I think sinbad is saying that he recommended that you try going to conventions to get cash for your real car. I think he's trying to say he didn't mean to offend you.
That is my misunderstanding there. Sorry Sinbad I do owe an apology. I apologize for that.
 
Master
on the oval you need to maintain as much speed as possible thru the corners so you should run your car low and stiff (the track is not very bumpy so your car will not bump around all over the place) you should also run quite a lot of downforce so that you can stick to the corners and not have to brake as much

I posted this advice not "Master" and i was referring to the super speedway, not the test course.
 
Hey master,... I run The string in 3'09 in my F094/s,... so does that make me the Master of the Masters?
 
From GTmasterR390:
i usually get back to u in a couple hours or sooner and this whole week i'm home so i'd get back in like 10 mins
OK, so our new big shot bailed as soon as anybody started asking real questions and tuning advice...

Shall we start a pool? $5 (or some virtual equivalent) says we never see him again.
 
damn it sinbad,... you've been tyrin to ruin my experimant from the start,.... I had this dude right where I wanted him,.....
 
He wants to be a big fish in a small pond, and this is way way too big a pond, with too many scary big fish in it already.
 
oh well,. no harm no foul,... thanx for the try sinbad 👍


I dont have beef with ya dude,.... I just wanted to make the dude sound ike a fool,.... I happen to be an efficient tuner who cant be bull-****ted.
 
Back