Masters Club only for the extreme racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmasterR390
  • 189 comments
  • 5,271 views
I wish you'd clued me in.....Would have been a laugh.
Besides I think he did a good enough job of sounding like a fool himself.
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
red eye had u suped it up all the way ??????
and oil change right when u got it??????
i have not yet found problems as u say in your reply but i might have a different racing style it sounds like your turning and braking and not braking and then accelerating through the turn the computer maybe faster through the turn but then u just catch em exiting and dont screw around wit the settings it always messes things up but only lower it, make the stabalizers higher and the airo's. down and if u want shock rebound all the way down


I could have told you more than that.


It's not like there is some big mystery to tuing. Take 2 hours to read on the internet what everything does. You'll be able to diagnose and cure the problems on most cars.


If you can race fast then you are special, tuning isn't special.


So, tell us GTmasterR390, what was your time for S8?
 
Originally posted by sinbad
I wish you'd clued me in.....Would have been a laugh.
Besides I think he did a good enough job of sounding like a fool himself.


ROFL! :lol: YA KNOW! LOL,... dude slaughters the english language worse than some of you dutch guy's! :lol: KIDDING! JUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING, LOL ;)

I have a lot of dutch racing friends that I talk to on a day-by-day basis :D
 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sinbad
I wish you'd clued me in.....Would have been a laugh.
Besides I think he did a good enough job of sounding like a fool himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




ROFL! YA KNOW! LOL,... dude slaughters the english language worse than some of you dutch guy's! KIDDING! JUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING, LOL





My most humble and heartfelt apologies for the improper usage of the Queen's good English. The whole affair has been most upsetting, and the shame of this incident will live with myself, and my family, for many, many, generations to come.
I feel in fact, that I have brought a shame upon my entire and beloved nation. A shame, a cursed shame, so grim and vile that I may, in fact, have to leave these fair shores for good. But the sacrifice must be made, for I can no longer live, in a country where the people look upon me as a terrible, evil person. Once again, my greatest apologies.
 
red eye racer thats where i cant help u we all have different styles of racing and the settings i gave u b4 were my style ...and how am i a fake i just dont get u ppl
 
dont kno my time for s8 but it wasnt any gold probly silver but not straining to get it
 
and i wont be on for a loooong time so dont be talkin about me less i'm here i got pneumonia i'll try to be thinking of how to please u guys cause u always come up with somthing more to make fun of me
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
red eye racer thats where i cant help u we all have different styles of racing and the settings i gave u b4 were my style ...and how am i a fake i just dont get u ppl
Well, let's see. Perhaps these words from your first post here might ring a bell:
anyways i can help with about pretty much anything on the game
You barged in here like the Second Coming, and people started asking you to prove yourself. As soon as the discussion got technical, you beat it after giving some very vague and not very good answers. Now you're back and claiming "that's just your style". Maybe all that has something to do with why we think you're a fake?

Let me restate my challenge from above: Give us a 10 lap race at Grand Valley in Arcade Mode, Professional Level. The car must be the Arta NSX. Because it's an Arcade car, tuning and tires are not open to adjustment so we don't need to worry about your 'details'. Post your time here and we'll see what you've got under the hood.
 
i will but not today cause my "gear" is curently at my bros but i give u my word yes my word that i will get it on here as soon as possable and thank u for the chance to breath and prove myself in one thing
(gear) my ps2 he borrowing it for a while i might just go to his place and then try it
 
Sounds good. Good luck.
 
Give us a 10 lap race at Grand Valley in Arcade Mode, Professional Level. The car must be the Arta NSX. Because it's an Arcade car, tuning and tires are not open to adjustment so we don't need to worry about your 'details'. Post your time here and we'll see what you've got under the hood. [/B]
You know, let us all do this tonight or in the nexttwo to three days and let us see who can do this the fastest. A little technical term Neon though, isn't the Professional level only five laps? or is there a way I have just totally over-looked because I don't do too much arcade racing besides the stuff you do to 100% it.
 
and also u guys kno where i can get the concept geneva for cheap at the conventions they ask like 70 bucks or is that what their priced at now?
 
Miata13B: the Professional level is one of the only hidden pieces in the gaem that PD wanted you to find.

When you enter into the screen statin "Easy, Medium, Hard" levels, simply hold down L1 + L2. The "hard" will change to "Professional"

Good luck.

AO
 
d'oh I forgot, :banghead: It has been one of those days. *mind having a hard time proccessing*
 
Miata13B: No, on Pro level it is definitely 10 laps.

R390: You're the one who's proving himself here. I'm not going to give you a time to guess with. Run it and post your time when you can. NOBODY else should post times until after R390 does. I want to see his results, and I know where he should be. After you post yours, I'll post mine, and I'll tell you right now I'm slow.
 
GTmasterR390, do you have a sharkport or xport by any chance? You would be able to post your laps if you have it.
 
I'm 34 and my reflexes aren't what they were 10 years ago when I was playing the original Madden...LOL...but I think I'll try it too...and post my times for the first time on here.

I know there are some great racers on here...so be nice fellas...I'll do my best. :)

I have been racing since the first GT so I'm not a complete novice though! LOL

How about this for showing my age...I had a "Pong" game where to change the color of the game...you stuck a colored overlay to the screen of the TV! LOL!!!!

Look forward to seeing how you guys think I do...

Peace.
 
just ran the quickest time in the Scalded dog racing (High Perfomance Bracket Racing series) around laguna in the Max hp R390 race car...(being run at the GTF and at their own site)
can i post the time here or do i have to wait for "the master" to come back with a time

Red Eye Racer: beautiful "work" there mate and just for reference what have you run at LS?
cheers guys
clint
 
hmm...you're not the only gt crew that's good. i got a crew too!!!!! haha....but damn, racing for 10K?!?! you guys are crazy. oh yah....my team name is drift junkies.
 
well we have like 300 or so ppl competing so we all put in a set amount of cash
and winner takes all
 
very odd really.....GtmasterR390 you'll have to really prove yourself worthy. otherwise you'll be almost shunned from the forum. (: just kidding!
 
o yea 10k doesnt come that often either its usally like 5 or 6k's but it can get pretty high
 
Back