Masters Club only for the extreme racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTmasterR390
  • 189 comments
  • 5,271 views
We are all anxiously awaiting to see what you can do...

Go race will ya~! lol

:)
 
now master how much do u all pay ??? like each

and on one of the first pages someone wanted 7 grand to get a car now plz tell me what car can u get for 7 grand
 
OK i'm in on this challenge. I'll PM my times to neon.

Arta NSX
Professional (10 laps)
Arcade
Grand Valley

That's all i need to know.
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
Miata13B: the Professional level is one of the only hidden pieces in the gaem that PD wanted you to find.

When you enter into the screen statin "Easy, Medium, Hard" levels, simply hold down L1 + L2. The "hard" will change to "Professional"

Good luck.

AO


Its actually L1 + R1.


Hey R390 master. Isn't your secret club going to kick you out now for telling us about their big secret?
 
Got my times down :) Sending 'em to Neon_Duke...;)
 
nah they wont really care cause just cause u kno doesnt mean that u can join..i guess
 
How do they find the people that "they contact"???

How do they know who they'd like to have join.?

I'll guarantee there are some racers on here that are more than worthy...

And I don't mean me.

Are they into any OLR?
 
yea i bet a ton of ppl in here could make it ..i was just at the right place at the right time i guess the onyl advise i can give ya is to keep goin to conventions or i can put in a good word 4 ya but we'd have to talk other than posts
 
OMG this is halarious:lol:

Bollocks,... not sure, I just pulled that scenereo outta my butt,.... but with some work, I'm thinkin I could find the 1'00 area.

GTmaster390, I see you like to wager. How about I put up TWICE the amount required for the entry fee and you let me into one of your comps. Hey, the worst that can happen is you'll lose, (I'm sure you've lost once or twice). But, you could win twice as much if you accept. Whatdya say?
 
Originally posted by miata13B
You wanna see what car, here it is. www.jonschultz.com/z28 .

That is a nice car for 7k, US dollars right? What's with the black stuff at the front though? I've seen a lot of U.S cars with similar front bodywork.
 
Cloth nose mask...not sure of the material...but they feel like fake leather...

They look ok...but the wind makes them hard on your paint job...when it virates it scuffs the paint.

Not to mention the paint will fade at a different rate...and if you ever take it off...you'll see where it was that way too.
 
it is a leather bra and GTO black outs for the headlights. yeah that is US dollar. I have two problems with the car. First, the Atrocity that this guy had to put those rims on. Second, that sounds system has got to go. I think it was a good job, but come on Sony?!?!? I made the car in GT3 and put a set of Five spoke black rims with a red cap on the lugs and it looked mean. I think that would go perfect with it. :) oh yeah that is US dollars
 
The wheels aren't too bad i don't think, although they could be bigger, especially at the rear. Also, what's that thing weigh? Typical American sports car really innit? But, it's a lot of metal for the money.

P.S, what sort of MPG do you get with something like that? Not that you care probably though. U.S fuel prices being what they are.
 
I'll probably get about 13 to 15 mpg, basically passing everything besides the nearest gas station. The rear tires need to be a slight wider for more grip. It is the whole chrome thing I don't particularlly care for. the curb weight is 3,442lbs for that one excluding the steroe of course. It is probably pushing close to 315hp.
 
How much is 1 litre of fuel over there?
We pay about 79pence which is about $1.30
Gallons that is £3.58 or $5.91.
 
Our government screws us over. More than 90% of the fuel cost over here is TAX! Then we gotta pay about $250 a year, road tax. THEN, insurance, i got a premium of over $1800 dollars for a 1.6 litre 4cyl hot-hatch.
 
yeah down in Orlando it is $1.53 for 93 octane, which is the highest we ever get. I am still begging for 101 but that won't happen here in the state. NOr, getting any built to spec foreign cars for that fact.
 
I really am gutted for you, Red Eye Racer, really. That price is just extortionate.
 
Originally posted by GTmasterR390
i will but not today cause my "gear" is curently at my bros but i give u my word yes my word that i will get it on here as soon as possable and thank u for the chance to breath and prove myself in one thing
(gear) my ps2 he borrowing it for a while i might just go to his place and then try it
I hate to be picky. But in this era of 'ebonics', illiteracy, and computer speak, could I ask you to PLEASE use some punctuation and Capitalization so we know where sentences begin and end. If your keyboard was a discount model, and doesn't have ANY of the common punctuation marks, please use the "enter" key and start new sentences on a new line so we can sort of follow what you are saying.
Here endeth the rant. And welcome to the Planet.
 
Originally posted by Gil
If your keyboard was a discount model, and doesn't have ANY of the common punctuation marks, please use the "enter" key
Well, the new money saving discount keyboard is hard to do anything with :lol:
 

Attachments

  • img3c9bf3c2cf863.jpg
    img3c9bf3c2cf863.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 70
LMAO, 13b.
The dude may be fast. I'll wait to see his times from GVS in the NSX. But, he obviously is on the Game Boy during English, and Typing class.
 
Originally posted by Gil
LMAO, 13b.
The dude may be fast. I'll wait to see his times from GVS in the NSX. But, he obviously is on the Game Boy during English, and Typing class.

In defense of every bad speller under the age of 30,....... spell check spoiled us BIG TIME :lol: I'm a perfect example of how society has gotten lazy through computers :irked: :lol: Though I can usually hit the mark,... you can expect some pretty funky stuff to come off these fingers, and I'm not talkin about the smell, ROFL! :D :p
 
Back