Matt-Mtb Photography 16.08.13 I'm Back!!

• Thread starter matt-mtb
  • 707 comments

Lotus or Lexus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love that colour on the BM, shots three and four are my favorite 👍 good work

Great shots of the black mask Matt. I like all of the sets you've done. Nice composition, style, and sense of speed. I really like this one from your previous set:

5976935447_de1e0840a7.jpg

Keep them coming! 👍:)

I like the standard sets... :) I just noticed you are from Manchester. I'm jealous - I'd love to come to Old Trafford and see United play some day. They are in the States for some friendlies, but I haven't been able to see them clobber our MLS teams yet.

Sorry! :scared: Are you a Man City fan? They should do really well this year with Baloteli and Tevez up front and Silva in the midfield.

I like the standard sets... :) I just noticed you are from Manchester. I'm jealous - I'd love to come to Old Trafford and see United play some day. They are in the States for some friendlies, but I haven't been able to see them clobber our MLS teams yet.

I hope man u get clobbered, I'm seeing new york red bulls at the emirates stadium this weekend for the emirates cup so I shall see how good your MLS teams are. And back on the topic of cars the Suzuki set sounds like a good one, but I too liked your standard work 👍 keep it up

It's whichever one you want it to be so if that's the coupe yes 👍 just sending now as no trade came to the front for today.

Cheers

Here is the Lexus LFA, suzuki swift will come later on.

Lexus LFA

The Top Gear Test Track_11 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_12 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_8 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_10 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_7 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_6 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_9 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_13 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_5 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nice lfa shots you've done something a bit different with it capturing the action and drama more than focusing on its great rendering. Good job 👍

If you use a slower shutter speed you can capture more action. You will get the rolling shot effect. None the less you take good photos. Here is an example from one of my pictures.

202417_10150120855554685_506974684_6696466_4988340_o.jpg

thanks for the tips, and grace.
Here is something you don't see everyday, a drifting Suzuki Swift with 300 hp

The Top Gear Test Track_26 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_25 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_24 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_23 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_22 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_21 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_28 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_27 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

matt-mtb
thanks I have an rather large update tomorrow, just on one race

Awesome, tomorrow I think I shall have a larger update too, today was a bit small as its all I had time to do this morning. Look forward to seeing what you've done 👍

This is great - love it! I was about to do the same thing actually - great minds and all. :D

Back