Matte paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bradk20
  • 19 comments
  • 2,454 views
Messages
40
United States
Texas
I'm trying to increase the amount if matte colors I have so I was hoping y'all could post up the cars you have noticed that have matte paint so I don't have to go look through every car. Thnx :)
 
For Matte Paint Chips:
Lexus LFA '10: Matte Black
Lamborghini Aventador: Nero Nemesis, Marone Apus and a white matte called Bianco Canopus
Mercedes SLS: AMG grau magno and designo magno alanitgrau grey (is Design Mysticweiss 2 also a matte white? probably not, please confirm!)
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09: Matte Black


From here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cars-share-your-favourite-paint-chips.294421/


But I would love something other than white or black, so I think it would be nice if anyone had found anything else, that could be posted here for easy reference.
 
For one of the seasonals you get a matte lilac, i got a matte light grey from one too I think.

I also got a matte yellow and matte red from somewhere. The yellow is quite ugly though mustardy color
 
For one of the seasonals you get a matte lilac, i got a matte light grey from one too I think.

I also got a matte yellow and matte red from somewhere. The yellow is quite ugly though mustardy color
I don't have access to the seasonals.

Purely offline except updates when needed. (hotfixes are annoying!)

I'm very interested in the yellow and red if you could try and remember where you acquired them?
 
I'm very interested in the yellow and red if you could try and remember where you acquired them?

Seasonals. All matte chips except black with the word Matte preceding a colour were available from seasonals only.
 
Seasonals. All matte chips except black with the word Matte preceding a colour were available from seasonals only.
Oh :(

Mhmmmmm


Must get to a friends for a few hours with the ps3 and do as many as I can.

How long do they stay open? I seem to remember gt5 had some that stayed open ages (or forever?)
 
Oh :(

Mhmmmmm


Must get to a friends for a few hours with the ps3 and do as many as I can.

How long do they stay open? I seem to remember gt5 had some that stayed open ages (or forever?)

A few have expired already. So you've missed out on a couple of matte chips. There was lots of GT-Polarized in the earlier ones.

They stay open a few weeks. Longer if they're for a DLC car.
 
I had already linked it in the second post.

Did you read the second post?

Has it been confirmed in that thread that these are the only purchasable matte's?

It's a long thread that I havent kept up with.
No

That I'm aware of, yes
 
For Matte Paint Chips:
Lexus LFA '10: Matte Black
Lamborghini Aventador: Nero Nemesis, Marone Apus and a white matte called Bianco Canopus
Mercedes SLS: AMG grau magno and designo magno alanitgrau grey (is Design Mysticweiss 2 also a matte white? probably not, please confirm!)
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09: Matte Black


From here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cars-share-your-favourite-paint-chips.294421/


But I would love something other than white or black, so I think it would be nice if anyone had found anything else, that could be posted here for easy reference.

So I wasn't imagining I'd seen a detailed thread for paint chips.
 
Why don't you have interwebs?

Why don't you own your own island?

Both are needlessly expensive.

I noticed a lot of the matte paint seems to look very strange in lighting conditions on the track. I'll buy a car in it's matte colour option and then normally repaint it metallic.
 
Why don't you own your own island?

Both are needlessly expensive.

I noticed a lot of the matte paint seems to look very strange in lighting conditions on the track. I'll buy a car in it's matte colour option and then normally repaint it metallic.
I don't own my own island because I can't afford it.
 
Anyone remember the great Mah-taaaaay dude from a thread back in the early days of GT5?
 
Back