Max BHP on Zonda R '09?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheso
  • 21 comments
  • 2,620 views
Messages
56
What's your max BHP on the Zonda R, fully tuned? Mine has 956 BHP.
 
Last edited:
Is your sound not borked when you tune them up?(specifically after putting the engine upgrade on)
 
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, mine has 956 BHP.
 
927BHP.
It's a boring car so it will probably never get it's engine breaken in.
 
956hp is my top as well. Looks like you won't get it any higher than that.
 
Some people cant control a car so call it rubbish boring whatever.

but some sure are xD.
but love the zonda though
 
Really, it's the last car on my list I'd call boring, but anyway, looks like 956 BHP is the total max. What number do you guys set the transmission to for courses with long straights, 420?
 
hence why the Veyron is popular

...No.... the Veyron is popular because of the time when all the talk was about it on the quickest car in the world ect ect. I hate the car because of that now.
 
How can the HP numbers vary so much? :lol: I have everything, but only 910hp!!!
 
I've got 2, both producing 970 Bhp, the horsepower keeps increasing until you've driven about 300 kilometers (or about 185 miles), after that it's reached it max (which goes for all cars I guess).
 
Mine has 956 HP w/ about 1300 km on it ...
 
...No.... the Veyron is popular because of the time when all the talk was about it on the quickest car in the world ect ect. I hate the car because of that now.

Join a room with weight restrictions and ill bet you nearly half will use veyrons.
 
Back