May Car Pack (10 New Exotic Manufacturers; IGN Codes)

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 206 comments
I have to say, nothing in that list excites me at all.

I guess the typical range of cars I like stop at Viper, Vette, F430 / 599, Gallardo, Murcielago...

Any more exotic than that and it's just dull.

You should at least check out the Spyker. Best. Engine Note. Ever.

Also, here's a screen from the video:
24c7iiu.png

It should be noted that the Weismann MF5 is the GT version of the car. So it'll have tad more HP.

Last edited:
Full price/PI list

2010 Devon GTX - 300.000 - S 640

2010 Gumpert Apollo S - 345.000 - R3 762

2010 Joss Jt1 - 400.000 - R3 718

2010 Mosler MT900S - 320.000 - R3 740

2010 Rossion Q1 - 100.000 - A 598

2010 SSC Ultimate Aero - 620.000 - R3 762

2010 Spada Vetture Sport Codatronca TS - 400.000 - S 670

2010 Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 - 260.000 - A 517

2010 Radical SR8 Supersport - 115,000 - R2 853

2010 Weismann GT MF5 - 225,000 - S 615

The Ultimate Aero is just wheel-spinning retardedness. :lol:

In a good way, though. The Radical is going to destroy everything, that, and the MT900S. I haven't tried all of them yet...so far I've only picked up (after testing them out) the SR8, MT900S, and the Apollo S.

This is out already?!!
Yea came out a few hours ago, 400 points on the marketplace.

The Ultimate Aero is just wheel-spinning retardedness. :lol:

In a good way, though. The Radical is going to destroy everything, that, and the MT900S. I haven't tried all of them yet...so far I've only picked up (after testing them out) the SR8, MT900S, and the Apollo S.

The MT900 and the SSC are putting up #1 times already (nurb, lemans). I can't wait to see all of the race livery replicas for the Mosler.

I might have to set a time myself, because the Apollo and the MT900 stick to the tarmac (and brake) like it's no one's business.
original_awesome.png

This is out already?!!

Yes, is already out and its awesome, i tried the Mosler (stick to the track really hard, just like the Furai), it has lots of upgrades. I also drove the Joss JT1, great car (looks wonderfull with a wing), it has a bit of understeer but im sure i can tune it to turn better.
I also bought most of the cars in the pack but i havent tried them yet.

Yes, is already out and its awesome, i tried the Mosler (stick to the track really hard, just like the Furai), it has lots of upgrades. I also drove the Joss JT1, great car (looks wonderfull with a wing), it has a bit of understeer but im sure i can tune it to turn better.
I also bought most of the cars in the pack but i havent tried them yet.

What types of upgrades are available for the Mosler? With an LS? engine, I'd be guessing you could supercharge or turbo it? Any swaps like LS7 or LS9?

What types of upgrades are available for the Mosler? With an LS? engine, I'd be guessing you could supercharge or turbo it? Any swaps like LS7 or LS9?

No swaps available, but, you can turbo or supercharge it. 👍

Other then that, practically everything under the sun is available for upgrading; you can even shed an additional 348lbs, non-inclusive of the other weight reducing upgrades.

Quite tempting, I might buy this one. If it had a Noble I would definitely buy.

Would like some DLC bundles/offers on old DLC, or after six months you can buy them individually and create your own pack.

The only must buy for me is the pack with the Cosworths in. Is that due in June/July?

I'd like them all but can't justify the cost. By the way I'm not moaning and I understand its business before anyone foaming at the mouth quotes me.

Last edited:

Would like some DLC bundles/offers on old DLC, or after six months you can buy them individually and create your own pack.

The only must buy for me is the pack with the Cosworths in. Is that due in June/July?

I'd like them all but can't justify the cost. By the way I'm not moaning and I understand its business before anyone foaming at the mouth quotes me.

This isn't the GT section, brother. :lol:

To be honest, I'd tell you to pick up the pack and don't look back - you won't regret any of it.

No swaps available, but, you can turbo or supercharge it. 👍

Other then that, practically everything under the sun is available for upgrading; you can even shed an additional 348lbs, non-inclusive of the other weight reducing upgrades.

Thanks. 👍 Looking forward to building a monster R3/R2 class racer with a nice paintjob. I wouldnt mind replicating one of Rollcentre Racing's liveries, if they havent been done already.

The Rossion is, essentially, a Noble M400 in a more updated way. :)

I've only ran the SSC, Mosler, & Gumpert so far.

The Gumpert isn't bad, but it's lacking something from me. Also seems like it'll understeer if you don't quite get your braking down.
The SSC is fun as hell. Even with TCS, the car still oversteers. :lol: I wonder what kind of upgrades it has.
The Mosler is a beast. It brakes, & grips. A little more power wouldn't be too bad around Sebring or Le Sarthe, but around Tsukuba or Laguna, oh, it's perfect.

I'd love to see someone make a race car of the Joss JT1 with the GT wing and all, and post some pics here. Make the car red or black too, I've only ever seen this car in blue.

the radical ownes also love the mosler and the gumpert. the devon and that italian car look so damn stupid I dont want to drive them.
The aussie car is pretty good, the crazy fake shelby thing is insane, the rossion i havent tried but its kewl because its p much a noble and the wiesmann is a lairy german oversteering bastard which ownes

well thats my review of teh caprack

bye

what fake shelby? You mean the Spada? That's a modified Corvette (looks like someone tried to turn a C6 into a C2 but messed up and was too lazy to fix it.) or the Spyker? 'cause the Spyker has an Audi V8...that's been tweaked.

what fake shelby? You mean the Spada? That's a modified Corvette (looks like someone tried to turn a C6 into a C2 but messed up and was too lazy to fix it.) or the Spyker? 'cause the Spyker has an Audi V8...that's been tweaked.

err the thing with like one million hp, which you can spin the tyres all the way upto 5th. the spada is the stupid looking thing which is literaly a corvette, i'd ratehr drive an actual corvette. Also I forgot about the Spyker, I havent tried it out yet.

Uh, so I went to add MS points to my account and noticed this:

400 pts - $4.99 = $.012475 each
800pts - $9.99 = .0124875
1600pts - $19.99 = .01249375
4000pts - $49.99 = .0124975

Way to go, marketing team!

err the thing with like one million hp, which you can spin the tyres all the way upto 5th. the spada is the stupid looking thing which is literaly a corvette, i'd ratehr drive an actual corvette. Also I forgot about the Spyker, I havent tried it out yet.

The Ultimate Aero? It's not a fake Shelby, the car (nor the company, nor Jerod for that matter) has no relation to Carroll Shelby.

The Zenvo should have been in here in place of the Spyker, which looks out of place imo. I have the pack but did not try any of the cars yet. These are true "exotic" cars.

After doing some races against my friend who was in the SSC (I was in a Stock Veyron for one race, and in the R3 Volvo in the other) that the brakes are the achilles heel of the Ultimate Areo. I was in a straight fight with the SSC at Catalyuna (I was in the Volvo), he couldn't break enough to slow down for Turn 1. I was really amazed at that. And after I did the race wher I was in the Veyron (at Mugello,) he only really got me 3/4 down the front straight. Its a tricky car the SSC. Haven't raced against any other cars as I don't have the MS points to buy the whole pack.

Back