May Car Pack (10 New Exotic Manufacturers; IGN Codes)

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 206 comments
The Ultimate Aero? It's not a fake Shelby, the car (nor the company, nor Jerod for that matter) has no relation to Carroll Shelby.

Thats what I call it anyway
2v8mqrq.gif

I'd love to see someone make a race car of the Joss JT1 with the GT wing and all, and post some pics here. Make the car red or black too, I've only ever seen this car in blue.

Never mind about this, a friend from work might be doing it for me. If you get a chance, look his shop up on Forza, user name Gaz0x, he's part of VWAG and makes some fancy liveries, including a Lion's Den Performance HSV W427.

I have to say that across the board, perhaps with the exception of the Spada, the cars are all fantastic to drive and will eventually find a way into my garage. I took the free Spyker and modified that already. It could arguably use a little more work, but its a lot of fun running that car around with people having no idea what it is. The Mosler absolutely blew me away with how well the thing can grip and rip, and I found the Devon to be a pleasant surprise as well. But, the hidden gem really is the Rossion. The car is amazingly quick, easy to drive, and should be an interesting platform to work with if you want to move up into S Class.

Although, I was a little disappointed with the Radical SR8. As I recall, the car was a hell of a lot more fun to drive in PGR.

Although, I was a little disappointed with the Radical SR8. As I recall, the car was a hell of a lot more fun to drive in PGR.

I'd say it's the most disappointing car in the entire pack; you can't really do much of anything with it. It oversteers way too much (as does every other vehicle like it), and the wheels just spin ridiculously. I probably won't even put the time into tuning it.

Just doesn't seem worth it and it's a shame because it's a friggin' rocket once it has some grip. :grumpy:

the radical ownes also love the mosler and the gumpert. the devon and that italian car look so damn stupid I dont want to drive them.
The aussie car is pretty good, the crazy fake shelby thing is insane, the rossion i havent tried but its kewl because its p much a noble and the wiesmann is a lairy german oversteering bastard which ownes

well thats my review of teh caprack

bye

you should post this on gamefags.com in the review section.

gr8 review!

you should post this on gamefags.com in the review section.

gr8 review!

thx m8 im a big member at gamefags.com

I did some quick standing start test laps with the mosler, gumpert and the radical on the nurb. The mosler and gumpert felt quick, the radical felt slower than both of them but somehow the laptime I set with the molser got blitzed by about 15 seconds with the radical.

Its deffo harder to keep it in check due to a shorter wheelbase, but there are corners you can take flat in the radical that you cant with the other two.

it ownes, it oenwnes!

Jay
I would also like to see the Joss in some colours besides blue

Nevermind him, Toyota has made his brain a little soft.

PS Brett Sux

Do you even play forzar motrasports 3? Btw the joss comes in like 4 colours and the dash ownes.

Uh, so I went to add MS points to my account and noticed this:

400pts - $4.99 = .012475 each
800pts - $9.99 = .0124875
1600pt - $19.99 = .01249375
4000pt - $49.99 = .0124975

Way to go, marketing team!

So, we actually pay more per point to buy them in bulk. To buy. . . virtual money. . . in bulk . . .

. . . they charge more.

Way to go, MS.

Bastards.

Uh, so I went to add MS points to my account and noticed this:

400 pts - $4.99 = $.012475 each
800pts - $9.99 = .0124875
1600pts - $19.99 = .01249375
4000pts - $49.99 = .0124975

Way to go, marketing team!

so, we pay insignificantly more. for 400points. I think it's stupid to jump for joy or whine about a fraction of a cent. Even in this economy.

Sure it's insignificant, but pointing it out isn't nearly as stupid as the boffins in MS Live's martketing department making that mistake in the first place. Pricing structures arn't rocket science.

actually, it's pretty accurate. it's $5 for 400 points. Twice as many points (800) is twice as much ($10), ten times as many points (4000) is ten times as much ($50) and 4 times the points (1600) is 4 times as much ($20). So, it's pretty good. granted, they could do 500 points for $500, but, hey, it's Microsoft. AND most of the stuff on X-box live costs 400 or 800 points.

The fact that the prices are a few ten-thousandth - hundred-thousandth of a cent off is more than likely in the math with the decimal point or what not, not with MS. and...it's not enough of a difference to even notice, and something that's NEVER going to actually come up unless you have WAY too much time on your hands. Seriously, if you're complaining over a ten-thousandth of a cent, perhaps you need to put down the controller and keyboard and get out more.

Last edited:
No, in general bulk buying should be cheaper, if not it should be on par. Not more expensie even to the thousandth of a cent, it's a stupid oversight by MS's marketing guys. Simple as, I don't see any reason to validate it just because it's a meaningless value in the difference, it's still stupid from a marketing perspective.

No, in general bulk buying should be cheaper, if not it should be on par. Not more expensie even to the thousandth of a cent, it's a stupid oversight by MS's marketing guys. Simple as, I don't see any reason to validate it just because it's a meaningless value in the difference, it's still stupid from a marketing perspective.

Chances are they weren't worrying about the thousandths of a cent when they made the scale.

If you are relying on going to that extent to find a flaw you may want to look in the mirror, go outside and have some human contact.

This whole discussion is going to lead towards why everything has to be $4.99 or $4.95 instead of just a nice even $5. Dealer sell cars at $5,995, $11,499...

But I thought that was fishy when it started at $4.99 then $9.99, when double that should be $9.98.

Chances are they weren't worrying about the thousandths of a cent when they made the scale.

If you are relying on going to that extent to find a flaw you may want to look in the mirror, go outside and have some human contact.
No, absolutely, I'm not worrying about it. I didn't even notice this, in fact I haven't even bothered to check if it's the same situation here in the UK because frankly I don't care. I wouldn't have even mentioned it if Super Shouden hadn't piped up saying it's stupid to point it out to thoes that originally did. I just won't watch him calling people stupid for pointing out a marketing gaffe however small it might be. Calling someone stupid because you don't like them pointing out a mistake just annoys me.

The point he was trying to make is that buying something in bulk should always be cheaper than buying in a normal amount (the pricing of premium memberships here is a good model actually). So while it may be a fraction of a cent, the fact that it's exactly the same price to buy in bulk definitely makes it notable.

Okay, if it were mean, I'd probably do something similar to what MS did if my base cost was $4.99. And: this complaint gets the award for the dumbest complaint ever. Think about it like this: you're NEVER going to actually see that 10,000th of a cent on any charts. You round that whole thing to the nearest cent and it's pretty much a cent per point. (more like a penny and a quarter of a penny, but still). It's REALLY not worth whining about. I mean, seriously, IT'S A 10,000th OF A CENT. Grow up and get a life. and grow some manberries.

Dude, you get the award for missing the point the most times ever.

maybe all caps will help

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FRACTION OF A CENT - WE ARE ONLY MAKING NOTE OF IT BECAUSE IT IS ODD THAT THE PRICE TO BUY IN BULK IS THE SAME AS THE PRICE TO BUY A SMALL AMOUNT.

so you see, the 10,0000ths of a cent mean absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the Radical. It's my main R2 class car right now. Have not tried much of the other cars but the Radical in this game and any other game is a car I always try to race in. Simply love that car!

Back