May I be banned for 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign out.
Don't come back until tomorrow.
Profit.

There's no need to involve the staff if you can't restrain yourself for one day.

You've got a few options to consider you want to stay off the site:

You can download a personal site blocker like StayFocusd and add GTPlanet and any other sites that are keeping you counter-productive. This way you won't be able to access them at all. I did this during my exams last year, as well as blocking other sites like Reddit and the book of many faces.

Another way is to change your password by sporadically flailing your arms at your keyboard and then logging out. You won't know what your password is, so you can't log in. While you won't be able to post in the forums, you'll still be able to view them. Once you want to return again, simply click 'Forgot Password'.

Or you can just not go online. :P

Unless you are one of those types, in which you'll be inclined to sling poo as well and thus gain a ban of much lengthier times.

Well its just that I wanted to see what it's like to be banned. Curiosity killed the cat didn't it.

Put "Banned" in your user title, that should do the trick.

(I don't know if they'll make it permanent though.:P)

There should be a ban me for 1 hour link on april fools day that we could all try to hide in our posts, that would be interesting.

You can always go off on a sweary rant to the staff about how you just wanted to be banned for ONE 🤬 DAY!

Although you might get more than a day's ban :P

Last edited:
You could do an IBTL-style post (oh wait, that's two days :P)...
Or play what :gtplanet: is about for 24 hours...
granturismo.gif

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
If it really means that much to you to have a 1-day ban (although I fear it would probably be longer) then PM a moderator. If they're feeling generous they might do it. Trying to get yourself actively banned on the public forum is just irritating and will probably end with something more long-term than you planned.

The real funny part is when they forget after a week or two that you're still under a ban. Oh the laughs that the user who asked for a 24h ban will not have.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back