MAZ Banner Contest!

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 103 comments

MazKid

Powered by 2 BP-ZE Mazdas
Staff Emeritus
Well, I got to thinking: Mazda Association Zone needs a logo banner...I could make one, but that's too easy. So guess whos gonna make one? You guys!

Here's the regulations:
650 by 95 pixels
Must say "Mazda Association Zone"
Must have a slogan, which you make up(make it sound good...)
Please have it Mazda related(kinda a "duh")
Animated ones are totally allowed.

Due date: well, I'm going on vacation next monday through friday, so I will end this July 31st, giving tons of time to make a good one(or several).

Voting: Please have one of your banners chosen for the voting by July 31st. If you fail to choose one, I will choose it for you. Banner makers will remain nameless during voting, and the winning 3 will be on display in the Mazda Association Zone thread. Voting takes place from July 31st through August 7th, and on the night of August 7th, the winning 3 banner makers will be notified and celebrated...

Well, that's it, get to work!

If you have any questions, just ask.

Ohh and I will not be entering in this contest.

Have fun!
Banners so far(updated every so often, all banners made are shown in order posted):
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MAZ01.jpg

MAZ02.jpg

MAZ03.jpg

MAZ04.jpg

MAZ05.jpg

MAZ06.jpg

MAZ07.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The%20WhatisMAZ%20Project%20Beta%201.jpg

MAZ08.jpg

MAZ09.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

MAZ10.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yea, anyone can join. Just go to the Mazda Association Zone thread(or click the link on the scrolling part(the bottom one in my sig))in the Automotive forum here at GTP. Post saying that you joined, put the logo in your sig, and I'll add you to the list as soon as I can. Then you can ask for any of my stuff if you want.

Any takers at all?

Come on people...Snoopie had a contest to make a banner for him...

Please?

Nice TVR.

you know there's more cars than the RX-7...the 6 and RX-8 are the new ones, those would look good.

P.S., I'm not trying to sway the voting or anything, but it would be pretty odd to just have all RX-7 ones...

GC, first off, nice try, but the RX-8 you have pictured is the Concept one, not the production one, and it's 250HP not 225...

Originally posted by MazKid
GC, first off, nice try, but the RX-8 you have pictured is the Concept one, not the production one, and it's 250HP not 225...

Dammit.

Jubula, you use Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, or for animations I use Ulead Gif 5...

GC, it's ok, you can make as many as you want...

Back