• 103 comments
Two more:

MAZ08.jpg

MAZ09.jpg

~LoudMusic

*pop*

*hisssssssss ....*

And I'm spent.

Oh the off chance that I think of something else, I'll be sure and make it. But chances are, I'm done.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
*pop*

*hisssssssss ....*

And I'm spent.

Oh the off chance that I think of something else, I'll be sure and make it. But chances are, I'm done.

~LoudMusic

OWNED!!! :D

MazKid, may i make a suggestion? Instead of only being able to choose 1 final entry, how about 2 or 3? I think it'd be much better for the contest.....enterers. :lol:

OUCH! Them is fightin` words! (:

I've got a couple more ideas. I'll see what I can do when I get home.

I think there should be multiple entries per creator as well. It would make the contest more interesting. And maybe next time we could have anonymous entries. Just send them to Maz (or whoever) in a PM and he holds them all until it's time to start the poll thread.

~LoudMusic.

Well, I'm back...

GC, I will most likely do your suggestion, since several entries by people are really good! I'm surprised that no one has even attempted an animated banner...

Sure they are, as long as you can post it here, and I can use it in MAZ(meaning that I can have it on display if it wins...).

I made a hand drawn RX7, feel free to use it in your banner. ;)

Attachments

• hand_drawn_rx7.gif
    hand_drawn_rx7.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 65
people still have to pick the 3 they want on display...how should I make the poll? Like how would people vote for 1 or huh....

Back