MAZ Banner Contest!

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 103 comments
It would be ok, but it's "Association" not "Appreciators"...

Have you been getting sleep GC?

Featuring a nice MX5.

Attachments

• maz_banner_blue.gif
    maz_banner_blue.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 215
Hey, just a thought (I don't have any talent in a visual editor). try making the RX-7 be with inverted colors surrounded by the words with a catchy slogan Photoshop-ed on the side of it Then, have the MAZ (I forget what that stands for) embossed in the original color of the RX-7 to the right. I think it's worth a try.

That's cool GC...you still have over a week left, if you come up with other ideas, just post them and then choose the final later...

Hey, MazKid, you should edit your first post and link all the entries so far. That makes it easier for everyone to collect thoughts and ideas and come up with some new banners. I'm about to post mine so there'll be a few more.

~LoudMusic

MAZ01.jpg

MAZ02.jpg

MAZ03.jpg

MAZ04.jpg

MAZ05.jpg

MAZ06.jpg

MAZ07.jpg

BAM! One thing to keep in mind - if you're doing this in Photoshop you should be saving your PSD files. It makes it easy to make minor alterations, or quick variations on a theme. And if someone has a suggestion for one of your banners, you can just edit it real quick without having to rebuild the whole file.

~LoudMusic

Loud wins, contest over, thanks all!

J/K, do not take this seriusly.

Great banners Loud!

I'll probably just put all of the banners in the poll if I can...several of the same makers have made multiple awsome ones...

:lol: "I have a big wing, asshole."? hhahaahahaah

and what's up with the bent wheel on the middle one?

I'll put yours up on the first post.

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow dude, you're putting up a pretty good fight! (:

I'm going to go play some catch with a friend, but I'll be back to lay down the Photoshop smack!

~LoudMusic

I think i'd better get my game up.....don't think you guys are the only competition.... Not jst yet. ;)

I'm trying something new... Vector art. Thanks to that damned Toyota Matrix commercial and JSRF for inspiration. :lol:

The WhatisMAZ Project Beta 1.jpg

Back