Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
You misspelled my name on the results, @Brutaka. Fun race overall! I managed to hold @M0NSTER97 off, as "revenge" for kicking my buttocks on USCC. Too bad my faux-ADD sent me off 2nd place on lap 8.

:lol: Unfortunately you couldn't beat me in the Deltawing in the USCC today, but still it was a great battle throughout the race, I've might've beaten you if I didn't pitted.

By the way, nice signature. :sly:

:lol: Unfortunately you couldn't beat me in the Deltawing in the USCC today, but still it was a great battle throughout the race, I've might've beaten you if I didn't pitted.

By the way, nice signature. :sly:
Things would probably have been worse if you hadn't pit. So you really had to count on a mistake of mine.

Thanks. :P

I have my first idea for a continuation, I call it the Tour de Polyphony. We run 100 miles on 5 different PD original tracks, using PD-created cars.

I do like the idea and I would be in. Hopefully my PS won't freeze, again!

And here's the video! (There seems to be a tiny lag sometimes. Never seen it done that before.)

Sorry it was so late. Got caught up with the new computer.

EDIT: Wait a second.... what the!? The screen is green for like 40 minutes of the video! Grrr.... Everything was smooth in the editor. Don't know why it did that.

New video: (Just 15 min, sadly)

Last edited:
Back