Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
United States
Chicago
Brutaka_GT
WELCOME TO THE

Mazda Apricot 100 logo.jpg

This is the Mazda Apricot 100. As the name suggests, it is a 100 mile race on the famous Apricot Hill racing circuit. The cars being used will all be spec Mazda Roadster TC’s
Click here for Time to Race Start

Cars: All cars are to be spec with Oil Change.
Mazda Roadster TC
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Qualifying Results (PSN names)
1. Doodlemonoply
2. Matheus-007
3. AMADCOMEBACK
4. imagrizzlybear
5. Brutaka_GT
6. Fryto1983
7. bigtexlpfan97
8. atongo619
9. ameer67
10. garethevans78
11. HarskGaming96
Race Results

1. Doodlemonoply

2. AMADCOMEBACK
3. Fryto1983
4. imagrizzlybear
5. Matheus-007
6. bigtexlpfan97
7. atongo619
8. Brutaka_GT
9. ameer67
10. garethevans78

Last edited:
I AM INTERESTED, unfortunately my work schedule will not allow me to participate in this event at this time. i will follow you incase their is some future endurance races happening. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! drive safe!

i hate to advertise but ill be running an endurance 3 days prior to this event, march 5th, only because this is my day off. only 8 drivers allowed and winner will receive atleast a $10 PSN card.

go6
I AM INTERESTED, unfortunately my work schedule will not allow me to participate in this event at this time. i will follow you incase their is some future endurance races happening. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! drive safe!

i hate to advertise but ill be running an endurance 3 days prior to this event, march 5th, only because this is my day off. only 8 drivers allowed and winner will receive atleast a $10 PSN card.
Since it's on a different day i don't mind the advertising. I'm glad you're interested. If this kicks off i'll be glad to make more races.

then are we going to do a Rolling Start like X2 or single File into Lap 2 or just go from the start?

then are we going to do a Rolling Start like X2 or single File into Lap 2 or just go from the start?
I was planning on having it just be a go from the start. If we do make it a rolling start we will have to do some rolling start practices just so everyone knows how to do it (Including me :P).
I'll make a poll.

How will the qualifying go? A couple of minutes quali at the stated time? Or will it take place before?

How will the qualifying go? A couple of minutes quali at the stated time? Or will it take place before?
From what i have heard, When Its set to Practice/Qualifying/Race - Theres More DCs Compared to just Practice/Race thats why some Leagues Qualify then do the rolling Start

But hey either method works, Plus Im sure there will be an update soon (Hopefully to Improve Online)

Qualifying will begin at the time stated above. All people who plan to race needs to be on track at that time. If there are a few people who are runnning late for some reason, I will postpone the start to a max of 10 minutes but they must inform me before the start of qualifying.
The qualifying session will be 8 minutes long, giving the drivers roughly 5 laps to make their time.

I'm curious about this too. If it's RH I might give it a go but anything higher and I'll have to pass.
I was planning on having it for all the Racing tires. I might change that though cause it may be possible to use RS throughout the entire race.

Didn't hear about this one Brutaka! I'd be up for this if I had Saturday early evenings free (which i don't unfortunately).

Back