Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
  • 14,381 views
question: are we allowed to oil change the car?
 
ok, thanks, must have looked over that.
1.27.195 at the moment
 
Nevermind i'm having connection issues.
 
Race day! Yay!

Anymore thoughts on these black screen issues / put stop glitches @Brutaka?

We could fix the time/progression etc..

Or is this something that isn't affecting anyone else? The reason I say is I haven't seen that anyone else has tried a race distance test other than me?
 
No unfortunatly... I'll be around 7:50 p.m in the best case scenario 7:45 p.m
 
Guys bad deal for me. I wont be able to join you guys today. If for what ever reason the race becomes re scheduled i might become available. Sorry for the inconvinience.
 
Guys bad deal for me. I wont be able to join you guys today. If for what ever reason the race becomes re scheduled i might become available. Sorry for the inconvinience.
It's ok. you too @AlvaroF
 
EU/Lisbon
The room will open at about 2 hours and 25 minutes from your current time. The race will start in 3 hours and 25 minutes
 
Hi,

Long story but I may not make it home on time for the race.

If there are any stand by's please let them take my place.

I am going to try to get back on time but unfair to risk the place going to waste if somebody can take it.

Sorry.
 
Hi,

Long story but I may not make it home on time for the race.

If there are any stand by's please let them take my place.

I am going to try to get back on time but unfair to risk the place going to waste if somebody can take it.

Sorry.

@Brutaka has delayed the race start until 8pm GMT anyways if that helps @garethevans78.
 
Home,

I'll be online shortly.
 
Woohoo, it's almost time! Going to be fun! :D
 
thanks, room number? Or add you to join?
 
I know that you aren't on home in this moment but if I'm NOT your friend on PSN, then I cannot race.
I'll post the race lobby number here and I'll add people.
 
Back