Mazda Finds 71% of Europeans Don't Want Full Self-Driving Cars

Well i didn't mention nuclear stations - aeroplanes or trains in the first place.
No, I did. And I did so by way of a question to you.

The question was why hackers who can break through any firewall and want to kill 100 million people (your assertion) are going to wait 50-60 years for there to be enough autonomous cars to simultaneously crash them all in order to achieve their goal rather than achieving their goal, today, by crashing autonomous trains, or crashing aeroplanes, or by causing the simultaneous meltdowns of all nuclear power stations, or by launching nuclear missiles.

And the answer is that they wouldn't. If hackers wanted to kill 100 million people with hacking, it would have already happened. Autonomous car doomsday is ludicrous bunk brought up by technophobes, people who watch/read too much dystopian sci-fi without any critical thinking, and people who are way, way more scared of terrorism than they should be.

My main point is the automonus cars only.
There was a word which i read somewhere that there was a car assassination which was implemented by an unknown or maybe expected source.
Which can be easier with automonus cars if the OS was updated with wrong data by hackers to change the software
without pluging cables manually.
Please find that instance of someone being killed by their car which was hijacked by hackers.

I'll help you out: it's never happened.

No, I did. And I did so by way of a question to you.

The question was why hackers who can break through any firewall and want to kill 100 million people (your assertion) are going to wait 50-60 years for there to be enough autonomous cars to simultaneously crash them all in order to achieve their goal rather than achieving their goal, today, by crashing autonomous trains, or crashing aeroplanes, or by causing the simultaneous meltdowns of all nuclear power stations, or by launching nuclear missiles.

And the answer is that they wouldn't. If hackers wanted to kill 100 million people with hacking, it would have already happened. Autonomous car doomsday is ludicrous bunk brought up by technophobes, people who watch/read too much dystopian sci-fi without any critical thinking, and people who are way, way more scared of terrorism than they should be.

Please find that instance of someone being killed by their car which was hijacked by hackers.

I'll help you out: it's never happened.
There are things which happened in the world which wasn't covered by the media.
Or was intentionally hidden from us.
Neither of us can guarantee that it happened or didn't if we're not using the available information from the media to us - if we use the available information from the media we can say yes it didn't happen if there is no data - but my speculation isn't impossible, and that's what i've been trying to say the whole time.
I know my way of thinking can drive some people mad or frustrated ( hence the 3 or 4 people replies to me ) but i know what i'm saying when i use the word ( possible ) which none can deny.
Time will tell - since we're already at the early stages of world war 3 - some things could happen way beyond what we think of - that is if it wasn't even related in a certain percentage to what i was trying to point out.
Anyway - we can talk of speculations until the sun set, but the word ( possible ) can't always be false.

Last edited:
Neither of us can guarantee that it happened or didn't if we're not using the available information from the media to us - if we use the available information from the media we can say yes it didn't happened if there is no data - but my speculation isn't impossible, and that's what i've been trying to say the whole time.
I know my way of thinking can drive some people mad or frustrated ( hence the 3 or 4 people replies to me ) but i know what i'm saying when i use the word ( possible ) which none can deny.
Time will tell - since we're already at the early stages of world war 3 - some things could happen way beyond what we think of - that is if it wasn't even related in a certain percentage to what i was trying to point out.
If we base our decisions on fantasies we can't expect other people to do the same or even to imagine the same scenarios as us.

Neither of us can guarantee that it happened or didn't if we're not using the available information from the media to us
Aaaaand now we're firmly into conspiracy theory fruitcake land.

Incidentally I'm in the media. Have fun with that one.

Incidentally I'm in the media. Have fun with that one.
I'm not talking about one part of the media - i'm talking about the world media.
Which means there is a possible hidden events from us which was later discovered or never made it to the media.

I'm not talking about one part of the media - i'm talking about the world media.
Which means there is a possible hidden events from us which was later discovered or never made it to the media.
Are there other specific possibly hidden events that you're wary of?

One small problem with that, these days pretty much nothing happens without something being said on that internet thing (like the Bin Laden raid that got posted about on Twitter as it happened). Even if it was a single car crash at 1AM on a deserted country road people will hear about it with or without the media.

I'm not talking about one part of the media - i'm talking about the world media
I literally worked for the Press Association...

Have you got anything that isn't conspiracy theory, or any explanation why your hackers who want to kill 100 million people haven't done it when they can (by apparently having the ability to, and definitely having the weapons to) do it already and instead want to wait for 50 years to get enough autonomous cars to do it?

Last edited:
Are there other specific possibly hidden events that you're wary of?
Yes - a car assassinations - which i mentioned before.
@Famine
Well there is - it is related to previous master plans related to wars which was prepared since 100s of years ago which i can't mention here since it is a very sensetive information which can lead to be deleted here because it is related to politics.
If you read something related to our current century of a master plan which was prepared since 100s of years ago related to a war then you'll see what i mean.
Please excuse my inability to mention it here but if we both met personally - i don't mind to tell it straight to you :)

Last edited:
Yes - a car assassinations - which i mentioned before.
There's that one that you mentioned, yes. Are there any others though?
Assuming there are mass cover-ups going on, one would think that the list of possible events we're not told about would be infinite? Is a car assassination the only one that worries you?

There's that one that you mentioned, yes. Are there any others though?
Assuming there are mass cover-ups going on, one would think that the list of possible events we're not told about would be infinite? Is a car assassination the only one that worries you?
Well obviously - my main point is about automonus cars.
Why i shouldn't be worried ?
@Northstar
I said that i read it somewhere - but don't remember it specifically.

Edit :
i reached a conclusion.
If there are people ( here ) who still trust or ride those death beds then it's your freedom.
But the main thread title tells something - when it hold the 71% of distrust to the automonus cars.

Last edited:
Well obviously - my main point is about automonus cars.
Why i shouldn't be worried or more specifically - why i shouldn't ?
It would help me to understand your way of thinking if you could give another example of a hypothetical cover up that either concerns you or that you think has happened.

I said that i read it somewhere - but don't remember it specifically.
Convenient...
Well there is - it is related to previous master plans related to wars which was prepared since 100s of years ago which i can't mention here since it is a very sensetive information which can lead to be deleted here because it is related to politics.
We have discussions on politics all the time on GTPlanet.

Also I'm this site's Administrator and won't be deleting anything that answers my question - so you can stop using that as an excuse.

Convenient...

We have discussions on politics all the time on GTPlanet.

Also I'm this site's Administrator and won't be deleting anything that answers my question - so you can stop using that as an excuse.
Fine then - one word ( isreal )
They have had master plans since 100s of years ago to prepare for a master plan to conquer the world which is a very big example of the intention to use any means to do so ... even if it meant to burn the whole world.
They just need reasons to start that & it's happening step by step now.
With many fails but they still plan to continue it.
It may not happen with only car assassinations to silence a certain people but it might happen with something even bigger than mass car assassination.
They hold a huge hate against humanity.
They care only for their own.
Hitler set their hatred to a new heights after world war 2.

They have had master plans since 100s of years ago to prepare for a master plan to conquer the world which is a very big example of the intention to use any means to do so ... even if it meant to burn the whole world.
Israel which was created less than 70 years ago?

They just need reasons to start that & it's happening step by step now.
With many fails but they still plan to continue it.
It may not happen with only car assassinations to silence a certain people but it might happen with something even bigger than mass car assassination.
They hold a huge hate against humanity.
They care only for their own.
Hitler set their hatred to a new heights after world war 2.
What color is the sky above the planet you live on?

Edit: What shape is the planet?

Last edited:
I hope you're not making fun of me - but i mean they have plans from their ancestors which is starting to take shape now.
I'm not trying to make fun of you.
Can you tell us anything about the plans or the people who have them?

Edit: I see that you said it's a plan to conquer the world or burn the world while trying?
How do you know about this, how many people are involved and why is it taking so long?

Last edited:
Just like people swore off the automobile in its infancy. Or planes after 9-11.
Totally different scenarios. I agree that the risk of cyberattacks on autonomous vehicles is probably very low, but I think the potential for death due to the incompetence of autonomous cars is more likely, and I find that prospect unacceptable, more unacceptable than accidents caused by human incompetence, negligence, or malice. It's easier for me to accept that people are flawed than to accept giving a computer that level of responsibility with such a complex task. Everyone I have talked to regarding autonomous cars doesn't want anything to do with them either.

What color is the sky above the planet you live on?
Your question has multiple answers.
Because it depends on the time.

I'm not trying to make fun of you.
Can you tell us anything about the plans or the people who have them?
You think i'm pantagon or something ? :lol:
I don't know exactly - but it is related on conquering the world.

@Conformation
*It would help me to understand your way of thinking if you could give another example of a hypothetical cover up that either concerns you or that you think hashappened.*
What other things you expect me to mention ?
My main point is about autonomous cars.
Obviously i'll focus about the problem of a car assassination by hacking which i mentioned it multiple times.

Last edited:
People living in what's now Israel hundreds of years ago planned to assassinate 100 million people fifty years from now with hacked autonomous cars?

Oh boy.
Well i brought a possibility & it was an example.
I didn't say *It is exactly* what they want to do.

@Conformation
*I added an edit in a post above, you may nothave seen it. How do you know about this?*

How do i know ?
That's a strange question.
Don't tell me you're not reading the news lately ?
If you go back to their history you'll see the truth.
A simple example is their false talks about peace when they're funding a certain sources to conquer the middle east then continuing to the next phase which is conquering the other countries after the middle east.
There are books which proves that which was sealed or hidden from public or being available on hidden sources.

Last edited:
Back