Mazda Finds 71% of Europeans Don't Want Full Self-Driving Cars

Well i brought a possibility & it was an example.
I didn't say *It is exactly* what they want to do.
So it's an example of one of the infinite number of hypothetical situations.
Can I ask again if any other hypothetical situations concern you? This seems to be a very specific and convoluted hypothetical.
How about the idea that some people from another place might be passing on other plans for future generations to implement at some point? Let's say there are Australians who want to flood every country on earth until everyone drowns, hundreds of years from now. Does that idea worry you?

Come on lads, slow down, I'm running out of popcorn.
I'm running out of regrets on talking on this thread in the first place :boggled:

@Conformation
*So it's an example of one of the infinite number of hypothetical situations.
Can I ask again if any other hypothetical situations concern you? This seems to be a very specific and convoluted hypothetical.
How about the idea that some people from another place might be passing on other plans for future generations to implement at some point? Let's say there are Australians who want to flood every country on earthuntil everyone drowns, hundreds of years from now. Does that idea worry you?*
If there are clear signs of it to happen - then why i shouldn't be worried ?

There are things which happened in the world which wasn't covered by the media.
Or was intentionally hidden from us.
Neither of us can guarantee that it happened or didn't if we're not using the available information from the media to us - if we use the available information from the media we can say yes it didn't happen if there is no data - but my speculation isn't impossible, and that's what i've been trying to say the whole time.
I know my way of thinking can drive some people mad or frustrated ( hence the 3 or 4 people replies to me ) but i know what i'm saying when i use the word ( possible ) which none can deny.
Time will tell - since we're already at the early stages of world war 3 - some things could happen way beyond what we think of - that is if it wasn't even related in a certain percentage to what i was trying to point out.
Anyway - we can talk of speculations until the sun set, but the word ( possible ) can't always be false.

If millions of people had died in a terrorist attack we'd know about it. I can promise you that.

Fine then - one word ( isreal )
They have had master plans since 100s of years ago to prepare for a master plan to conquer the world which is a very big example of the intention to use any means to do so ... even if it meant to burn the whole world.
They just need reasons to start that & it's happening step by step now.
With many fails but they still plan to continue it.
It may not happen with only car assassinations to silence a certain people but it might happen with something even bigger than mass car assassination.
They hold a huge hate against humanity.
They care only for their own.
Hitler set their hatred to a new heights after world war 2.

As much as I'm not pro-Isreal, I don't think they're trying to take over the world. Is this really want the average Middle Easterner thinks?

Totally different scenarios. I agree that the risk of cyberattacks on autonomous vehicles is probably very low, but I think the potential for death due to the incompetence of autonomous cars is more likely, and I find that prospect unacceptable, more unacceptable than accidents caused by human incompetence, negligence, or malice. It's easier for me to accept that people are flawed than to accept giving a computer that level of responsibility with such a complex task. Everyone I have talked to regarding autonomous cars doesn't want anything to do with them either.

They aren't different scenarios. The conversation was about people swearing off autonomous cars if they witnessed mass casualties. It's pretty apples to apples when you consider the circumstances of 9/11 and how many people died on live TV.

I'm also still confused as to why people think autonomous cars will be incompetent. In all likelihood, the average autonomous car will be smarter, react quicker, and be safer than the average human driver - which won't be hard because humans are terrible drivers for the most part.

Fine then - one word ( isreal )
They have had master plans since 100s of years ago to prepare for a master plan to conquer the world which is a very big example of the intention to use any means to do so ... even if it meant to burn the whole world.

You are aware Isreal has had nuclear weapons as far back as the 60's right? (The exact time frame isn't known) If they were really planning on doing what you are saying, they could have easily accomplished it some time ago.

How do i know ?
That's a strange question.
Don't tell me you're not reading the news lately ?
If you go back to their history you'll see the truth.
A simple example is their false talks about peace when they're funding a certain sources to conquer the middle east then continuing to the next phase which is conquering the other countries after the middle east.
There are books which proves that which was sealed or hidden from public or being available on hidden sources.
I thought you suggested earlier that you were concerned about it purely because it's not impossible. It looks like I misunderstood, in which case ignore my questions about other hypotheticals.
You're saying this is definitely real?

How is this conversation even related to the topic?
Put simply: Autonomous cars are no more likely to hacked than any other piece of transport. Not to mention that every car will have a different system so unless all can be cracked at once, an atrocity simply will not happen. Don't take Fast and Furious too seriously @ZEROTHEKNIGHT

If millions of people had died in a terrorist attack we'd know about it. I can promise you that.

As much as I'm not pro-Isreal, I don't think they're trying to take over the world. Is this really want the average Middle Easterner thinks?

I'm also still confused as to why people think autonomous cars will be incompetent. In all likelihood, the average autonomous car will be smarter, react quicker, and be safer than the average human driver - which won't be hard because humans are terrible drivers for the most part.
I don't get your idea about us of knowing about millions of deaths once it happens.
Isn't it normal to know if it happened ?
Also - why do you make it sound like only the middle eastern thinks like that ?
I can't believe you're specifically aiming your question to only one certain part in the world ... alright then - if you think they're not planning to take over the world then what do you think they're planning to do then ?
I'm interested to know your answer X)

You are aware Isreal has had nuclear weapons as far back as the 60's right? (The exact time frame isn't known) If they were really planning on doing what you are saying, they could have easily accomplished it some time ago.
Easily accomplished it ?
What makes you think it's easy ?
You're aware that they'll be in a different kind of danger if they used those weapons of mass destruction at that time right ?
What kind of world do you think they'll live in with many parts being with high radiation ?
If they had the technology to protect themselves or just dispose of radiation easily after using nuclear weapons - i won't be surprised if they'll think about using nuclear weapons at early days.
If japan was nuked - then i won't be surprised that if Nazi Germany was still alive - they *may* use it against hitler's nation.
I'm not sure if at the 60s other countries did had nuclear weapons or not because if they did then isreal will be in danger if they planned to use nuclear weapons because other countries will also wipe them out at the same time they use those weapons, so it's obvious to be careful with their choices of action.
I won't be surprised that their master plan can cause the world to go crazy on using nuclear weapons which can lead nations against nations - kingdom against kingdom ( which is happening right now but at early stages ) in the future - there are many signs of world war 3 that it will lead to nuclear weapons being used & i'm very sure that isreal (behind the curtain) or maybe (publically) will be the trigger for it to happen which could lead to their end or lead the most of the world being dead at that time.
If you read books of prophecies which talked about 9-11 - gulf war & more before it happened - world war 3 will lead the world to have about 1/3 dead by nuclear strikes - another 1/3 will be in plague, and the last 1/3 will stay.
Mark my words - when you're alive at that time you'll see for yourself.

I thought you suggested earlier that you were concerned about it purely because it's not impossible. It looks like I misunderstood, in which case ignore my questions about other hypotheticals.
You're saying this is definitely real?
Yes - very real.
Or should i say - more real than you think.
Feel free to laugh if you think what i say is insane - but sooner or later - i hope that you'll know the truth.
If you read enough about what was covered about them - you'll see for yourself.

@CLowndes888
I think before i thought about the fast & the furious - there were already topics about that in the internet which i THINK i read about it before even knowing about that idea being used in that movie.
I'm not sure which thing was first to me - but still - that idea isn't far from reality.

Easily accomplished it ?

A few well placed nukes could easily wipe out more people than any over complicated hacking attack and throw the world into disarray.

You're aware that they'll be in a different kind of danger if they used those weapons of mass destruction at that time right ?

They would be in the same amount of trouble if they killed 100,000,000 people using autonomous cars (or any other method really).

What kind of world do you think they'll live in with many parts being with high radiation ?
If they had the technology to protect themselves or just dispose of radiation easily after using nuclear weapons - i won't be surprised if they'll think about using nuclear weapons at early days.

You'll have to excuse me as I was under the impression they were doing the whole "if we can't have it nobody can" thing.

even if it meant to burn the whole world.

Can you recommend some reading? Hell, I'd settle for an Onion article at this point. :lol:

I don't get your idea about us of knowing about millions of deaths once it happens.
Isn't it normal to know if it happened ?
Also - why do you make it sound like only the middle eastern thinks like that ?
I can't believe you're specifically aiming your question to only one certain part in the world ... alright then - if you think they're not planning to take over the world then what do you think they're planning to do then ?
I'm interested to know your answer X)

Do you honestly think the media would cover something up on the magnitude of millions of death occurring at once? They even jump at the chance to report when only one person is killed.

While the media might fail to report on something, major incidents are not covered up. The news media is in the market of making money and the way they make money is by selling their product to the masses. Covering something up means they lose out on potential revenue.

As for Israel, it's not like it's a hidden fact that many Middle Eastern countries dislike them - especially countries where Islamic populations are the majority. Based on what you wrote and the information regarding strong anti-Semitic beliefs in Middle Eastern countries, that's about the only conclusion I could really draw. But I posed it as a question because I'm curious if that's really what the average citizen in the Middle East thinks of Israel.

Regarding what they're out to do, I'm guessing like most countries they want to exchange goods and services to move their economy forward. Chance are they are not planning some massive uprising 50 years down the line where they kill everyone who's an enemy of their state with autonomous cars.

Do you honestly think the media would cover something up on the magnitude of millions of death occurring at once? They even jump at the chance to report when only one person is killed.

While the media might fail to report on something, major incidents are not covered up. The news media is in the market of making money and the way they make money is by selling their product to the masses. Covering something up means they lose out on potential revenue.

As for Israel, it's not like it's a hidden fact that many Middle Eastern countries dislike them - especially countries where Islamic populations are the majority. Based on what you wrote and the information regarding strong anti-Semitic beliefs in Middle Eastern countries, that's about the only conclusion I could really draw. But I posed it as a question because I'm curious if that's really what the average citizen in the Middle East thinks of Israel.

Regarding what they're out to do, I'm guessing like most countries they want to exchange goods and services to move their economy forward. Chance are they are not planning some massive uprising 50 years down the line where they kill everyone who's an enemy of their state with autonomous cars.
One person killed ?
Not always.
Millions ?
Of course.

Well about their revenue - it's already happening or already happened, but there are some blinded individuals who are still supporting them.

Without talking about the hate - as i said - not only the middle east are the once who thinks about them on conquering the world.

Exchanging goods ?
By which ?
By causing wars in the middle east to fund themselves by using weapons at the hands of a certain militaries ?
I don't know what you're told or what you were allowed to know but trust me - there are already things which are already clear if you at least visited the middle east to see what you'll be surprised about.
Take my words - not every media are covering the truth - some tells half the truth - some are making propagandas to trick the minds of less informed.
Just take a visit - turn on the TVs in the middle east or just simply ask the people there to know the truth.

A few well placed nukes could easily wipe out more people than any over complicated hacking attack and throw the world into disarray.

They would be in the same amount of trouble if they killed 100,000,000 people using autonomous cars (or any other method really).

You'll have to excuse me as I was under the impression they were doing the whole "if we can't have it nobody can" thing.

Can you recommend some reading? Hell, I'd settle for an Onion article at this point. :lol:
I'm afraid my previous statement weren't clear enough to you when i said that it'll put them in danger if they used it.
1- Highly radiated areas.
2- The danger of other countries wiping them out.

About automonous deaths :
That is - if there was a very critical proof of competing on that plan which (will) put them in danger.

About recommending a reading :
Based on your reply - i feel that no matter what i recommend - you'll put it on the same limits of delusions.
Here is a better choice to do which i'll mention again.
Take a visit in the middle east to multiple countries - ask the people - turn on their TV medias & see for yourself to seek the truth.
Because what it seems to me that you're the kind which uses this phrase ( i'll believe it when i see it )

Last edited:
One person killed ?
Not always.

Any time there is a crash resulting in an injury or death it gets reported, here at least, even if it is just a notation in the police blotter section. Of course if you don't trust them you can check all the police records yourself since they are available to the public.

I don't know what you're told or what you were allowed to know but trust me

You've given us no reason at all as to why we should trust you. You haven't proven autonomous cars can even be hacked, let alone enough to cause 100,000,000 instantaneous deaths. Nor have you provided any proof that Isreal is behind some massive new world order plot.

So you'll have to excuse me for not trusting you in the slightest.

Take my words - not every media are covering the truth - some tells half the truth - some are making propagandas to trick the minds of less informed.
Just take a visit - turn on the TVs in the middle east or just simply ask the people there to know the truth.

So we shouldn't trust our biased media, but we should trust yours?

Last edited:
if you think they're not planning to take over the world then what do you think they're planning to do then ?
You said there is some number of people in Israel who have inherited a centuries old plan to hack autonomous cars, kill huge amounts of people and take over the world.

I think that if there is such a group, they're planning something that's not that. Or planning nothing. Or no such group exists.
If you're going to make these claims, people are going to want some evidence from you.
Yes - very real.
Or should i say - more real than you think.
Feel free to laugh if you think what i say is insane - but sooner or later - i hope that you'll know the truth.
I'm not laughing but I am struggling to understand a few things. Such as how many people are involved, who exactly they are and how you know about the plan to use future automobile crashes to take over the world.
Is there something specific written down anywhere about the world domination motorcar hacking plan? If so, where can we find it?
Easily accomplished it ?
As @Northstar pointed out. This is at odds with what you said here:
even if it meant to burn the whole world.

Any time there is a crash resulting in an injury or death it gets reported on here at least, even if it is just a notation in the police blotter section. Of course if you don't trust them you can check all the police records yourself since they are available to the public.

You've given us no reason at all as to why we should trust you. You haven't proven autonomous cars can even be hacked, let alone enough to cause 100,000,000 instantaneous deaths. Nor have you provided any proof that Isreal is behind some massive new world order plot.

So you'll have to excuse me for not trusting you in the slightest.

So we shouldn't trust our biased media, but we should trust yours?
About isreal plot :
See ?
This is why i said you should ask the people to see for yourself.
If you don't want to trust any media - your visit can help you clear the case for you :)
About automonous cars hacking :
Did you forget about the wrong software update to the OS to change the system ?
If that is not one of the easiest assumptions then what will ?
Nothing ?
Simply nothing ?
You're making it sounds like the security is unbeatable.
If that was true then we wouldn't even need to keep security advanced in the first place on the moving of the days the better the technology advances.

@Conformation
I meant they could be planning to use automonous cars hacking - i didn't say they're 100% planning it - they could be - not they will be.
If i had proofs i would have mentioned it in the first place.

About burning the whole world :
I did mentioned about books of prophecies which WILL talk about isreal being one of the reasons for world war 3.

About automonous hacking to conquer the world it seems i put it in a wrong way here.
Automonous CAN BE one of the ways - but it's NOT the only way to do so.
As i said - if i had proofs - i would had posted it in the first place, but it won't change the fact that they want to conquer the world.
Give a visit to the middle east & ask the people then see for yourself on where is the truth.
You're free to trust me or not.
But if you come & see for yourself - i hope you'll find the truth.

I didn't say that THERE IS a plan to do so.
I said THERE COULD BE a plan.

Last edited:
About isreal plot :
See ?
This is why i said you should ask the people to see for yourself.

If they are able to provide some proof, I would be more than happy to talk to them. Otherwise I have better things to do.

If you don't want to trust any media - your visit can help you clear the case for you :)

Again, unless they have some proof, it will only prove I'm wasting my time.

Did you forget about the wrong software update to the OS to change the system ?

Link? It's hard to forget something you never actually posted in the first place. In fact, I don't think I've seen you post a single link during this whole debate. Which makes it rather baffling as to why you think anybody here should take anything you say seriously.

You're making it sounds like the security is unbeatable.
If that was true then we wouldn't even need to keep security advanced in the first place on the moving of the days the better the technology advances.

Of course it's not unbeatable, but it is extremely unlikely that this doomsday scenario you've been going on about is actually possible. You've still yet to prove that they can even hack into one measly autonomous car.

If they are able to provide some proof, I would be more than happy to talk to them. Otherwise I have better things to do.
They will.
But you also need to see with your eyes - not just asking.

Again, unless they have some proof, it will only prove I'm wasting my time.
Same reply as my previous - above this reply.

Link? It's hard to forget something you never actually posted in the first place. In fact, I don't think I've seen you post a single link during this whole debate. Which makes it rather baffling as to why you think anybody here should take anything you say seriously.
What do you mean i never posted ?
My proof of the possibility of hacking started with wrong OS update which is possible by hacker to change the system.
I also mentioned that Tesla's cars softwares are updatable - which is one of easiest assumptions to be used as a gate away to upload a wrong OS update by them to hack the system.
Also - correct me if i'm wrong but i think you have just asked about a link for proofs.
I don't remember in the first place that you asked for links ( unless you had edited previous posts which i didn't see yet to confirm )
So correct me if i'm wrong.

Of course it's not unbeatable, but it is extremely unlikely that this doomsday scenario you've been going on about is actually possible. You've still yet to prove that they can even hack into one measly autonomous car.
I had made an assumption, and it is written above.

The Zionist master plan exposed, details at 10pm. Stay tuned, after the brake we explore tacos.
Give me a towel to wipe the sweat out of my brow - since it is tiresome to keep up with 4 or 5 people replying to me at the same time X)
My thumps are crying for trying to speed up my replies to keep up with the multiple replies.

Last edited:
Give me a towel to wipe the sweat out of my brow - since it is tiresome to keep up with 4 or 5 people replying to me at the same time X)

Feel free to ignore my peanut gallery comments 👍

I do know what you mean though, it is very hard to keep up when several people are responding to you. Especially when they are disagreeing with you.

I meant they could be planning to use automonous cars hacking - i didn't say they're 100% planning it - they could be - not they will be.
If i had proofs i would have mentioned it in the first place.

So, no proof.

Why aren't autonomous vehicles being hacked now when there are already 3.5 billion journeys per year? Why wait for something as low-capacity as cars?

So, no proof.

Why aren't autonomous vehicles being hacked now when there are already 3.5 billion journeys per year? Why wait for something as low-capacity as cars?
Assumptions can be used as proofs if they're logical enough ( which i'm trying to )
There is no guarantee 100% that there wasn't a single car assassination since as we know - there are hidden events from us which the media couldn't even covered yet or never did covered it because it was intentionally hidden as i stated before - Which can serve as a defense to protect the hidden orgaizations.
It's not forbidden to make assumptions, and assumptions can be used as proofs if they're logical enough.

Assumptions can be used as proofs if they're logical enough ( which i'm trying to )
There is no guarantee 100% that there wasn't a single car assassination since as we know - there are hidden events from us which the media couldn't even covered yet or never did covered it because it was intentionally hidden as i stated before.

It's conceivably true that killings have been carried out using sabotaged automobiles that were disguised to look like accidents. That's surely something that's accepted.

What I'm asking is with 3.5 billion automated journeys already happening every year... why aren't we already seeing a huge spate of "accidents" in those vehicles? Why have "they" waited twenty-or-so years?

It's conceivably true that killings have been carried out using sabotaged automobiles that were disguised to look like accidents. That's surely something that's accepted.

What I'm asking is with 3.5 billion automated journeys already happening every year... why aren't we already seeing a huge spate of "accidents" in those vehicles? Why have "they" waited twenty-or-so years?
Well for the case of the years - i wasn't the one who mentioned it in the first place about why they wait.
I don't remember i did in the first place.
That's up to the people who asks about why they wait.
If i had a reason why they wait - it will be when i'm the one who asked the reason for their waiting if it was done metaphorically by me.
Correct me if i'm wrong on that one because i'm having headache to keep up with the replies to check each one.
Ok that's a good question why there isn't a huge span of accidents :)
Lately it is already stated that the accidents rates are increasing and mostly blamed on smartphones and other reasons.
But who knows if there are between those accidents which was done by car assassinations but was covered up ?
I know my guess is a very VERY frustrating thinking but it isn't forbidden to make assumptions.
As we know - automated cars are on the rise lately & even with that - the accidents are lately increasing, and some of those are related to automated accidents.

Lately it is already stated that the accidents rates are increasing and mostly blamed on smartphones and other reasons.

I think you're missing the point - hacking a lot of autonomous cars at the same time is going to give you a very low victim return compared to hacking a lot of aircraft at the same time. Why not just hack the planes instead?

I think you're missing the point - hacking a lot of autonomous cars at the same time is going to give you a very low victim return compared to hacking a lot of aircraft at the same time. Why not just hack the planes instead?
Because cars are more available than planes ?
And i'm certain that planes systems are more complicated than cars.
Compared to planes - cars has more riders than planes which supports the assumption of better chances for cars assassinations.

Last edited:
What makes you so certain?
Their costs ?
Their special kind of safeties compared to cars ?
If cars were more complicated - then they would use those kinds of high tech CPUs to be equipped on the planes & just reprogram it to met the specs of the planes but i think it is false because it should be the other way around - planes gave technologies to cars - not cars gave technologies to the planes as we can see in sport cars.
While cars does share technologies related to fighter jets ( that is aerodynamically specified ) but it isn't as dangerous as hacking the systems from the roots to control the whole car.

Last edited:
Their special kind of safeties compared to cars ?
Such as? Remember, the issue at hand is susceptibility to hacking. Airplanes have to go up and down in addition to forward/stop and left/right, so their methods of controlling movement safely are obviously more complicated--not to mention staying up in the sky. Why would they be less vulnerable to a cyber attack?

Back