Resource icon

MAZDA LM55 Vision Gran Turismo

Hey Ghost. Long time no talk to. You know how I've respected your tuning talents in the past and hoped you were gonna carry them into GT Sport. You had told me in the past that you were going to continue into GTS. Well, I've been looking for them and I can not find them. Did you stop doing tunes, or am I looking in the wrong places?

Hey mikezub,

Thanks a lot for your message, I'll continue settings with GT Sport, currently, I have a lot of professional work, otherwise several cars ( GTS ) are almost ready and will be published, patience my friend :)👍.

Take care of yourself.
Best regards :cheers:

Hey Ghost. Long time no talk to. You know how I've respected your tuning talents in the past and hoped you were gonna carry them into GT Sport. You had told me in the past that you were going to continue into GTS. Well, I've been looking for them and I can not find them. Did you stop doing tunes, or am I looking in the wrong places?
Hey mikezub,

Thanks a lot for your message, I'll continue settings with GT Sport, currently, I have a lot of professional work, otherwise several cars ( GTS ) are almost ready and will be published, patience my friend :)👍.

Take care of yourself.
Best regards :cheers:
Okay bud, that's great news. Thank you very much for replying. You take care.

Back