Mazda Miatas With Hidden Stripes

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Apparently to make up for the excessive duplicates of the NA platform of Miata in GT6, Polyphony Digital hid some unique designs within the Miata and MX-5 Miata versions of the car. There are no stripes on any of the Eunos Roadsters.Please list the exact name of the vehicle so others can create their own! Let's find them all! :)
A few MX5s:
MX-5 VR-Limited (NA,J) '95
5u8faRd.jpg

MX-5 S-Special Type I (NA,J) '95
15F9kgx.jpg

MX-5 V-Special Type II (NA,J) '93
rXfjUZq.jpg

MX-5 SR-Limited (NA,J) '97
WVc97QN.jpg

Last edited:
Are these unique liveries color-specific, or are they available on all shades of the duplicate cars?
They're your typical stripes; lighter colors produce black stripes, while darker colors produce white stripes.

Some people need to buy skylines now to see what ones there are... I think I've seen some that don't unfortunately.

I should also note that the standard NAs get more bodykit options then the premium NAs. There's a low profile body color wing, and the wing from the Eunos Roadster TC.

Yup, I knew the standard NA MX-5s looked quite premium. It seems that all of the standard MX-5s are a fully-detailed cockpit view away from becoming full on premium.

Last edited:
Yup, I new the standard NA MX-5s looked quite premium. It seems that all of the standard MX-5s are a fully-detailed cockpit view away from becoming full on premium.

To be perfectly honest I'd be satisfied enough with them recycling the interior of the NA Special for the non J-Limited standard NAs, and the premium J-Limited interior for the standard J-Limited NAs.
I think we should set up a photoshoot sometime next weekend specifically for standard NAs that have stripes on them.

To be perfectly honest I'd be satisfied enough with them recycling the interior of the NA Special for the non J-Limited standard NAs, and the premium J-Limited interior for the standard J-Limited NAs.
I think we should set up a photoshoot sometime next weekend specifically for standard NAs that have stripes on them.
I would be satisfied with that too.

Simply paint the Miata. It's hidden on the actual car since it's painted the same color as the car (i.e if you buy the car in red, the stripe will be the same red, giving the illusion that it's not there).
Ahh okay thanks...
May I suggest that you change the title to All cars and then everybody who wants to paint his car should post information if it changed something?:D:tup:

MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93 Standard Model.
View attachment 87230

I love that such a hidden feature actually exists, it seems PD really has gone out of their way to justify the multiple Miata syndrome that some people have a problem with (I never did, love mazdas xD) and this being a secret way for sort of apologizing for all the duplicates seems to be the coolest way of doing so, while still keeping the duplicates there. Love it! :D

I've done the rest. I'm pretty sure every single MX-5 and MX-5 Miata is now accounted for. With 14 different stripes to choose from i'm pretty happy. Hopefully PD brings this idea to other cars.

MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
image.jpg
MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
image.jpg
MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
image.jpg
MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91
image.jpg
MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
image.jpg
MX-5 Miata VR Limited (NA, J) '95
image.jpg
Rear photo
MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
image.jpg
MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
image.jpg
And my 500pp favourite :)... Exactly same as in the op. It's a shame there's no full length chequered flag version :(
image.jpg

I've tried 3 different Eunos Roadsters and none of them produced any hidden liveries. I'm gonna say that this is possible with the MX5 and Miata only.

Last edited:
Back