Sir_Flynn Messages 101 Bedfordshire Messages Sir_Flynn Dec 9, 2012 #1 Is the Mazda roadster mx-5 TC avaliable as dlc in gt5, the Same car used in iracing?
thelvynau GT7 Fan Premium Messages 2,756 Brisbane Messages thelvynau Messages Thelvynau Dec 9, 2012 #2 No idea I always thought that model was exclusive to gt5.
X-Power Messages 731 Great Britain Dec 9, 2012 #3 No. The MX5 touring car is a fictional car made by PD, based on the first generation MX5. The MX5 featured in iracing is a third generation model, if I remember correctly.
No. The MX5 touring car is a fictional car made by PD, based on the first generation MX5. The MX5 featured in iracing is a third generation model, if I remember correctly.
iamsupernasty Messages 1,542 Chicago, IL Messages iamsupernasty Dec 9, 2012 #4 They are not the same. The TC is GT5 is a PD designed vehicle; not based on any actual specs of a real miata race car. The Iracing car I believe is an MX5 cup car for which there is no direct comparison for in GT5.
They are not the same. The TC is GT5 is a PD designed vehicle; not based on any actual specs of a real miata race car. The Iracing car I believe is an MX5 cup car for which there is no direct comparison for in GT5.