Mazda vision livery contest

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 103 comments
Darn it, I'll have to make a new one because of those rules...
Aww well.

9016215321108808704_23.jpg

5773686262040921620_0.jpg

5909357209407488532_0.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1221429/1/9016215321108808704
Apart from some small secondary sponsors, your main design will not be affected by the rules. I’ve seen some liveries online (with the specific tag) where people didn’t pay attention to the regulations at all.

Apart from some small secondary sponsors, your main design will not be affected by the rules. I’ve seen some liveries online (with the specific tag) where people didn’t pay attention to the regulations at all.

Some very popular designs on GTSport, using the tags, are gorgeous but don’t qualify because of the sponsors used.

Pity really

Are there any limitations concerning the 'Window Stickers'? If the default Michelin tyre stickers can't be changed, then surely there should be no issue using the same 'Normal' GT one as the default liveries?

Are there any limitations concerning the 'Window Stickers'? If the default Michelin tyre stickers can't be changed, then surely there should be no issue using the same 'Normal' GT one as the default liveries?

Ive been using GT decals for that very reason. It’s the default window sticker

Aaanyway. I made the original Atenza livery on it. I didn’t know the 100th Anniv decal was available in-game so I made my own, surely that’s ok. :lol:

It does say it has to be the one in the game but I guess it would be hard to prove it's not...

As for me I'm trying to win the car off the daily workout wheel before the deadline so I can submit my entry (I have 12 million) but we Scots can feel cheap and lazy sometimes. :)

Have a very basic idea with only the 100 years and Michelin logo's as not risking using any other in game decals!

Entry is live!

View attachment 925241

View attachment 925242

View attachment 925243

View attachment 925244

View attachment 925245

View attachment 925246

Blends modern Mazda racing colours (base is original Soul Red) with a different take on the classic white and blue pinstriping. 'Text' logos are default '04' decals with the top parts hidden or positioned out of sight. Fully Sport Mode compatible.

Screenshot showing how my use of default shapes conceals the top part of the '04' decal on the rear bumper:

RX-VISION GT3 Livery Design Contest Entry LE Trick.png

Back