Mazda vision livery contest

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 103 comments
Here's a template if you want... I'm gonna try to enter this :D (Hopefully the countries aren't going to be an issue)

100th anniv template.png

I made two more variations of my original submission. I made it into triplets. Unfortunately, due to professional reasons, I don't really have the time to create a completely new design. I am really blown away by some of the creations on Twitter and Gran turismo. The level is really high.

20200607153223.jpg

20200607153131.jpg

20200607153050.jpg

This is the blue version. With the link for those who want to use it for manufacturers races.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/5197718/1/7863922750441685528

20200607153024.jpg

20200607153030.jpg

20200607153216.jpg

This is the black version, which has more adjustments. With the link for those who want to use it for manufacturers races.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/5197718/1/7575639597259949072

20200607153043.jpg

20200607153037.jpg

20200607153210.jpg

I made two more variations of my original submission. I made it into triplets. Unfortunately, due to professional reasons, I don't really have the time to create a completely new design. I am really blown away by some of the creations on Twitter and Gran turismo. The level is really high.

View attachment 928639

View attachment 928638

View attachment 928641

This is the blue version. With the link for those who want to use it for manufacturers races.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/5197718/1/7863922750441685528

View attachment 928642
View attachment 928643

View attachment 928646

This is the black version, which has more adjustments. With the link for those who want to use it for manufacturers races.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/5197718/1/7575639597259949072

View attachment 928644
View attachment 928645

View attachment 928647
Love the white/blue variant especially; you're onto a winning design here, I think. :cheers:

Guys, I'm confused, are aftermarket sponsors allowed or not?? Because I have seen many entries using non-Mazda related sponsors despite the rules having a copystrike policy....

Guys, I'm confused, are aftermarket sponsors allowed or not?? Because I have seen many entries using non-Mazda related sponsors despite the rules having a copystrike policy....

They have updated the terms and conditions:

• The stickers that can be selected from folders other than “user decals” in “(default )Decals " of the livery editor of this game can be used in this competition.
  • However , the tire manufacturer is limited only to Michelin.
  • In addition, we may ask you to correct the stickers used by the applicants, in the process of final selection of the winners of contest for use in the public communication by Mazda.
  • Of the stickers saved in the “user decal”, those that the applicant created by himself and have the copyright or usage right, or those that can be proved to be licensed from a third party can be used
https://www.mazda.com/en/innovation/digital-motor-sport/mazda-100th/terms-and-conditions/

Did I understand right that you cannot enter if you are having a driver contract other than Mazda?
Don't think there's anything which says this in the terms and conditions, only that it is possible to enter if you get the RX-VISION through Manufacturers contracts:
Mazda
You must agree to these terms and conditions and obtain the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT in the game. The vehicle is available for purchase at Brand Central within the game, at the PlayStation®Store, or by signing up with Mazda for the Manufacturer Series.

Did I understand right that you cannot enter if you are having a driver contract other than Mazda?

No, I've read what you're talking about and it's listed as one of the ways to get the car.
Some people have posted that you need the contract but it's only mentioned in how to get the car.

Don't think there's anything which says this in the terms and conditions, only that it is possible to enter if you get the RX-VISION through Manufacturers contracts:

No, I've read what you're talking about and it's listed as one of the ways to get the car.
Some people have posted that you need the contract but it's only mentioned in how to get the car.

Thanks my friends, the clarification is helpful, indeed. :cheers:

The Mazda logos and the 100 years logo are available in the livery editor - though exclusively for the car design. Nor for the helmet and suit. Too bad. May I reconstruct these for my driver's outfit?

The Mazda logos and the 100 years logo are available in the livery editor - though exclusively for the car design. Nor for the helmet and suit. Too bad. May I reconstruct these for my driver's outfit?

Competition is only for the car so you should be fine

:banghead:
I knew there was some time for this competition but the deadline is tomorrow... I’ll have a busy evening I guess.

Great contributions in this thread, I wonder how they will sort the entries!

Edit : I don’t know how to get the information on twitter, but the gtswiki listed almost 1500 results for #rxvcontest :dunce:

I knew there was some time for this competition but the deadline is tomorrow... I’ll have a busy evening I guess.

Edit : I don’t know how to get the information on twitter, but the gtswiki listed almost 1500 results for #rxvcontest :dunce:

Thanks for the reminder.
Just uploaded the links to the tweets I had of the designs in case the link is needed.
I've over 20 variants done for this.

Edit:
Don't know why I haven't posted this in here.

7638132538089670144_23.jpg

Last edited:

Did you manage to get a livery done?

Not yet. In fact, seeing that there were now more than 1600 entries broke the little motivation I had because I wonder how to stand out of so many liveries...
Doesn't matter if there are 1600 others. We'd still love to see what you can come up with. 👍

Back