Mazdaspeed-Miata Spec Racing, SH, Limited TuningFinished 

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 247 comments

What Day Can You Race ( Races Times will be after 11pm GMT)

• Total voters
Dude I open the room usually its my championship, I will be opening the room at the proposed time.

Was a practice room i assumed you would open the real one. I don't even know your setting preferences. Sorry for the confusion.

Good Race tonight guys I will post the results tomorrow morning before work, and update teh chapionship standings. I will also get round to posting pictures as well.

Hopefully next week will be more organised, goodnight.

Lots of.fun. ..where the hell were the others. I'll see if SNAIL will allow a post as you do not conflict.

Edit: Posted SNAIL notice about this series and got permission to see if there was enough interest in a SNAIL MAZADASEED Series.

Last edited:
Ok guys here are the results of the first two races. It was fun racing with you all the replay's where great. I will post some pictures up at some stage, if you have any feel free to post as well.

I will also tomorrow be tidying up the OP specifically the sign ups.

Also just a note @ITAVEN97 and @chris99277 you have the wrong number on your car. The base must be
Type E. I did not realize until watching the replay, can you change this. The typeface can be anything you want just BASE Type E.

Round 1 Results

Results are in order and based off PSN names.

1.racezilla 25 points
2.GTP_Litchi 18 points
3.Brutaka_GT 15 points
4.Draco2025 12 points
5.nail-27 10 points
6.Coxbox 8 points
7.chris99277 6 points
8.nickflynn2 4 points

Round 2 Results

Results are in order and based off PSN names.

1.ITRA-VEN-97 25 points
2.GTP_Litchi 18 points
3.Brutaka_GT 15 points
4.racezilla 12points
5.nail-27 10 points
6.Coxbox 8 points
7.nickflynn2 6 points
8.chtis99277 4 points

Championship standings after Rounds 1-2

1.racezilla 37points
2.GTP_Litchi 36 points
3.Brutaka_GT 30 points
4.ITRA-VEN-97 25 points
5.nail-27 20 points
6.Coxbox 16 points
7.Draco 12 points
8.nickflynn2 10 points /chris99277 10 points

Last edited:
Nope it was the first race of the series. Also there were numerous ill advised re-entrys to the track. If you fall off you MUST wait for a real clear hole to re-enter.

Also I do believe we need success ballast as we have some Aliens in the crowd and the point of this series is close racing. IMHO.

Wait a moment yesterday was a practice race or a champioship race?? Because i was thinking that was just a practice

You should have posted the date of the race a few days ago or update the title with the date of the first rounds, I just found out the race was yesterday...

I did several weeks ago, but I will add some dates tomorrow for you guys to the OP

OK guys I have I have looked at the times, and spoke with my friends also in this series on skype. We will be racing on Tuesday at 11pm GMT Once everybody is there we will start proceedings.

The first race will be on the 26th of August at Willow Springs- Big Willow, two 15 minute races with a 5 minute qualifier for both races.

There will be a test race on the 19th of August at Redbull ring this will be two 15 minute endurance races with 5 minutes qualifying for both.

If you have not added me yet on PSN my id is Coxbox. Please make sure your cars are within the rules of the stated in the OP, and if you have not told me your car co lours please do. if these dates are not feasible for you I will add you tot eh reserve drivers list, we may also open another series alongside this on a different day.

Nope it was the first race of the series. Also there were numerous ill advised re-entrys to the track. If you fall off you MUST wait for a real clear hole to re-enter.

Also I do believe we need success ballast as we have some Aliens in the crowd and the point of this series is close racing. IMHO.

Maybe for season two for now i just want to run one season and go from there.

EDIT: Just to let people know that the op has now been updated with the date of each two rounds of racing.

Last edited:
Was wondering if anyone has done any practice laps for Indy yet and could post the times. Is that ok to do that here?

Not yet but feel free too.
Ok, I'm not that fast so.....I ran about 15 laps and after playing around with different ballast settings my best time was a 2:02.1xx. Should be able to get that down under the 2 min mark with some more practice, I hope! This was done in Time Trial, not a Lobby.

Ok, I'm not that fast so.....I ran about 15 laps and after playing around with different ballast settings my best time was a 2:02.1xx. Should be able to get that down under the 2 min mark with some more practice, I hope! This was done in Time Trial, not a Lobby.
ill be able to practice with you tomorrow morning, if you are down?

Back