Mazdaspeed-Miata Spec Racing, SH, Limited TuningFinished 

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 247 comments

What Day Can You Race ( Races Times will be after 11pm GMT)

• Total voters
Just to let all members aware we will racing at indy tonight, the room will open at 11pm gmt +1 (11pm BST) Feel freen to open a practice room beforehand, however you will need to join me for the race. This is round 2-3 keep it clean and remember to join the track in a safe way.

Just a quick reminder - in the rules, it says the qualifying session will be 10 minutes.

I might be all wet here, but I seem to remember that it was set to 5 last time.

- Nick

Just a quick reminder - in the rules, it says the qualifying session will be 10 minutes.

I might be all wet here, but I seem to remember that it was set to 5 last time.

- Nick

I swear I changed that to 5, my bad. Sadly because of this wonderful game , my original planned changed. I wanted to reverse the grids for the second race, but this cannot be done.

The room will be going up in 30 min's.

Power failure can i run second race

Three power failures in a row....see ya next week

Last edited:
Thanks for coming tonight guys, I will be posting the results tomorrow, too late now. I will be altering qualifying so we can lap separate and put clean laps down.

Overall I had some fun even if that was at the back till next time goodnight.

I swear I changed that to 5, my bad. Sadly because of this wonderful game , my original planned changed. I wanted to reverse the grids for the second race, but this cannot be done.

This can be done. You set the room to just practice/race for the second race and can set grid order to reverse grid. I would have liked to be able to run at least 2 qualy laps, but there is some charm about the one and done qualifying sessions.

This can be done. You set the room to just practice/race for the second race and can set grid order to reverse grid. I would have liked to be able to run at least 2 qualy laps, but there is some charm about the one and done qualifying sessions.
One qualy lap was inadequate...normally series make provisions for three hot laps.
This is especially true if you start qual from the pits and qual together....it looked like a race....not qualifying.

Sorry divine intervention ( Thor...god of thunder and lightning lol) prevented me from getting my teeth into race one after an abortive qualy and prevented me from entirely from qualifying in the second. You need a procedure for including DCd qualifiers in the race...starting last.

Still a hoot to drive and NA series tested after the race and will look toward test races in Sept and hopefully starting in October.

The racing was good last night I agree that qualifying needs to be longer. Is 10 minutes OK for you guys, let me now.

Round 3 Results

Results are in order and based off PSN names.

1.VELOCI_2NR 25 points
2.Giorgio_57 18 points
3.ITA-VEN-97 15 points
4.GTP_Litchi 12 points
5.racezilla 10 points
6.Joe_DiBen 8 points
7.nickflynn2 6 points
8.coxbox 4 points
9. Draco2025 2 points
10.aeroliteflight 1 points
11. nail-27 DNF

Round 4 Results

1.Giorgio_57 25 points
2.VELOCI_2NR points
3.ITA-VEN-97 15 points
4.GTP_Litchi 12 points
5.racezilla 10 points
6.Joe_DiBen 8 points
7.aeroliteflight 6 points
8.nickflynn2 4 points
9.Draco2025 2 points
10.Coxbox 1 points
11. Nail-27 DNF

Championship standings after Rounds 3-4

1.GTP_Litchi 60 points
2.racezilla 57points
3.ITRA-VEN-97 55 points
4.Giorgio_57 43 points
5.Brutaka_GT 30 points
6.Coxbox 21 points
7.nickflynn2 20 points
7.nail-27 20 points
8.Joe_DiBen 16 points
8.Draco 16 points
9.chris99277 10 points
10.aoliteflight 7 points

Last edited:
Heum...I'm in Round 4 results twice and I don't see Veloci in the Standings. I think he should be between ITA-VEN and Brutaka with 36 points.
And I have 60 points, not 70. But If you want to give me 70 I'm agree huh :P

I agree that qualifying needs to be longer. Is 10 minutes OK for you guys, let me now.
Sounds good 👍

Last edited:
I actually won round 3. In the results it showed me second but I finished in less time than gorgio. I was ahead of him on the track as well when we crossed the line. I finished second in round 4.

F
The racing was good last night I agree that qualifying needs to be longer. Is 10 minutes OK for you guys, let me now.

Round 3 Results

1.Giorgio_57 25 points
2.VELOCI_2NR 18 points
3.ITA-VEN-97 15 points
4.GTP_Litchi 12 points
5.racezilla 10 points
6.Joe_DiBen 8 points
7.nickflynn2 6 points
8.coxbox 4 points
9. Draco2025 2 points
10.aeroliteflight 1 points

Round 4 Results

1.Giorgio_57 25 points
2.GTP_Litchi 18 points
3.ITA-VEN-97 15 points
4.GTP_Litchi 12 points
5.racezilla 10 points
6.Joe_DiBen 8 points
7.aeroliteflight 6 points
8.nickflynn2 4 points
9.Draco2025 2 points
10.Coxbox 1 points

Championship standings after Rounds 3-4

1.GTP_Litchi 70 points
2.racezilla 57points
3.Giorgio_57 50 points
4.ITRA-VEN-97 55 points
5.Brutaka_GT 30 points
6.Coxbox 21 points
7.nickflynn2 20 points / nail-27 20 points
8.Joe_DiBen 16 points/Draco 16 points
9.chris99277 10 points
10.aoliteflight 7 points
You forgot me didn't you... finished 5 th in rounds 1 and 2. Also should be classified as last in round 3.
Cheers and check 6

Edit...see now as tie with Nicky...but what about classification in race with DC

Guys I will look at the results again this was done quick before work. I will try and get this done tomorrow, on my day off.

Back