Mazdaspeed-Miata Spec Racing, SH, Limited TuningFinished 

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 247 comments

What Day Can You Race ( Races Times will be after 11pm GMT)

• Total voters
Round 5 Results

Results are in order and based off PSN names.

1.GTP_Litchi 25 points
2.racezilla 18 points
3.Joe_DiBen 15 points
4.nail-27 12 points
5.Draco2025 10 points
6.Brutaka_GT 8 points
7.Coxbox 6 points
8.nickflynn2 4 points
9.aeroliteflight 2 points

Round 6 Results

Results are in order and based off PSN names.

1.racezilla 25 points
2.Joe_DiBen 18 points
3.GTP_Litchi 15 points
4.nail-27 12 points
5.Draco2025 10 points
6.coxbox 8 points
7.nickflynn2 6 points
8.aeroliteflight 4 points
9.Brutaka_GT 2 points

Championship standings after Rounds 3-4

1.GTP_Litchi 100 points
2.racezilla 100 points
3.ITRA-VEN-97 55 points
4.Je_DiBen 49 points
5.nail-27 44 points
6.Giorgio_57 43 points
7.Brutaka_GT 40 points
7.Draco 36 points
8.Coxbox 35 points
8.nickflynn2 30 points
9.aoliteflight 13 points
10.chris99277 10 points

Wont be able to make this race.

To be honest this race may not go ahead, the replay system is not working so it will be hard to keep track of the results of the races. I may put the race back to next week, I will let people know though.

Edit the race will go ahead tonight.

2nd Edit : Room is now up.

Last edited:
So for tonight Guys we will be moving to the last round. I need to get this championship finished,as I have other projects to work on.

For tonight the endurance will be 1 hour, there will be weather as well as day and night cycles. Everyone must make one pitstop and the tires will remain SH even in the wet conditions.

I will also be doubling the points for this race due to skipping the previous rounds. I hope to see you all there for the big finally.

@coxbox are you planning on doing this again? I was going to join at the start but Tuesdays are family evenings for me, I hope you've got plans for a season 2?

Good luck tonight, you'll need it with the damn sound bug. We couldn't go ahead with BST last night because of it :irked:

@coxbox are you planning on doing this again? I was going to join at the start but Tuesdays are family evenings for me, I hope you've got plans for a season 2?

Good luck tonight, you'll need it with the damn sound bug. We couldn't go ahead with BST last night because of it :irked:

I do and dont want to run it again, I have so many ideas for racing. I would love to try and get my NASBUS idea started again as that was fun. Who whould of thought the Samba bus would make a fun form of oval racing.

There are so many different spec racing ideas me and my friends make, however as we all use DS3 racing against wheel users lowers the enjoyment. Not having full lock or the ability to clutch kick puts us a few seconds a lap behind.

I do and dont want to run it again, I have so many ideas for racing. I would love to try and get my NASBUS idea started again as that was fun. Who whould of thought the Samba bus would make a fun form of oval racing.

There are so many different spec racing ideas me and my friends make, however as we all use DS3 racing against wheel users lowers the enjoyment. Not having full lock or the ability to clutch kick puts us a few seconds a lap behind.

Nothing really stops you from having a DS3 only series, does it? I mean, it would have to be on the honor system, but if it was people you know...

Or you could just get a wheel *grin*

Yeh I'm so glad I got the DFGT, I couldn't go back to a DS3. I'm only as fast with my wheel as the fastest DS3 users though.

I'll keep my eye open for new threads from you mate, you may see one from me next month 👍

Nothing really stops you from having a DS3 only series, does it? I mean, it would have to be on the honor system, but if it was people you know...

Or you could just get a wheel *grin*

We tried it everyone complained. And I can not get a wheel sadly do not have the room or the money to waste on such item.

Sorry about not coming, I made it home in time but I was feeling sick so I went straight to bed, I'm honestly just now waking up.

So Who can make it tonight, if we don't get more the 4 drivers, I think I may call the championship as I cannot keep hosting races, as I have enough other commitments.

Back