Mclaren f1 and racing suit

obsessive rules

(Banned)
Messages
2,002
United Kingdom
CARLISLEcumbria
Messages
warmachine277-
An you get a Sebastian Vettel racing suit? If so please send, you shall be giver
2 matte browns
A Acura nsx modded
Modded lotus Elise.
Thanks
 
If you enter a ferrari you will have a ferrari outfit ;)

The only one that exists is the Jeff Gordon 2010 suit
 
werty_56-1
If you enter a ferrari you will have a ferrari outfit ;)

The only one that exists is the Jeff Gordon 2010 suit

Huh? Can you get the Vettel suit from the x challenge or not?
 
obsessive rules
Huh? Can you get the Vettel suit from the x challenge or not?

No. When you drive a Ferrari F1 car or X1 in arcade mode, you automatically wear the corresponding suit.
 
I don't mean literally from the x challenge, I mean the one he wore, can I get it for my guy?
 
obsessive rules
I don't mean literally from the x challenge, I mean the one he wore, can I get it for my guy?

No, you only get to wear it in arcade mode.
 
Oh. And I mean mclaren mp4 12c. Not f1 any way any good suits not from the dlc on offer?
 
Glich gear or jeff gordon gear
 
werty_56-1
It's the glich gear that if not mistaken you driver drives naked (like a ghost not a human :p)

Ok...
 
Now... About the mp4 12c...
 
I know... Thanks anyway.
 
Back