McLaren F1 LM 1995

Poland
Poland
FILOVIRION
I would suggest adding this version of McLaren F1 :)

It`s a more powerful, more exotic (only 5 made + 1 prototype) version of a classic F1.

It simply looks awesome.

2945281-M.jpg

There is a longtail version developed for LM in real life, in the game. There are also a gt3 style base race car and numbered race car. Oh yeah, and a stealth model. Count 'em. That is 3, INCLUDING A LONG TAIL. Do you play this game?

128.jpg
brands-hatch-grand-prix-circuit_2-jpg.91199
aa81040.jpg
gt6___mclaren_f1_gtr_on_apricot_hill_by_t_man0517-d6yawkj.jpg

I would suggest adding this version of McLaren F1 :)

It`s a more powerful, more exotic (only 5 made + 1 prototype) version of a classic F1.

It simply looks awesome.

2945281-M.jpg

I would never have the guts to drive this monster on snow.. that's a pretty amazing pic !

That's XP1 LM, the one that was offered to Lewis Hamilton if he nabbed two driver's Championships if I'm correct. This is the original F1 LM prototype that McLaren keeps around.

Now that we have the LFA Nurburgring Package, we must have the next best thing, XP1 LM or any of it's 4 or 5 brothers. Given PD, I'm pretty sure they'd include XP1 LM.

Anyone else notice the headphones? Speaks for the car itself... I much preffer the McLaren's over the new supercars - these are pure car, no fancy gizmos just raw power and all coming from a NA engine, unlike the ugly fat veyron! Whoopy-do it is basically 2 V8's welded together and 4 turbos thrown in :yuck:

I believe Gordon Murray said that the LM was his favourite version of the F1, due to its shorter ratio 'box and more rabid handling. :)

There is a longtail version developed for LM in real life, in the game. There are also a gt3 style base race car and numbered race car. Oh yeah, and a stealth model. Count 'em. That is 3, INCLUDING A LONG TAIL. Do you play this game?

I play the game, what's your point?

Last edited:
list of Current McLarens

BMW
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Racecar, 1997

McLaren
McLaren F1, 1994
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing), 1995
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model, 1995
McLaren F1 Stealth Model, 19??
McLaren MP4-12C, 2010

More Great McLaren Additions That Could be added are:
  1. McLaren F1 LM (Road Car), 1995
  2. McLaren 650s, 2014
  3. Mclaren P1, 2014
  4. Mclaren P1 GTR, 2015

Another great addition would be the 1997 McLaren F1 Longtail which is basically the street version of the BMW McLaren in this game.

I remember the good old days on NFS Hot Pursuit 2 driving this thing around listening to the madd soundtracks from that game like "Keep it Comin" (Uncle Kracker), "Ordinary" (Buzzhorn) etc. Great car and i think this music should also feature in GT games from now on, they just pump me up when driving!!

Attachments

• maxresdefault[1].jpg
    maxresdefault[1].jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 18
Right let's get this straight because people have suggested all sorts of different cars.

First of all, what we have in GT already.

- F1 roadcar
- F1 GTR '95 (as both a liveried LM 1995 winning car and a base model (which is pointless without a livery editor)
- F1 GTR Longtail '97 (as the liveried FINA Schnitzer car that needs to be made premium)
- a fantasy mishmash (stealth model) with a wing but normal roadcar bodywork that basically looks like **** and shouldn't be in the game (IMO)

What the OP suggests

- F1 LM (as it says in the OP, they built a prototype then 5 customer cars, they're often mistaken for the GTR's that went racing, they aren't those)

What we also need

- ideally you'd have a choice of cars from the '95 GTR's and not just the LM95 winner, they had Gulf, West, Harrods, BBA/Cesar and Jacadi liveries.
- then you'd have the 96 GTR, they have different bodywork (bumpers, sides, rear lights) and again you'd have the different liveries they raced in. (FINA, LARK, Davidoff, etc)
- then you'd have a premium 97 Longtail GTR in more liveries than just the FINA one we've got now
- finally you'd have the GT roadcar which the longtail GTR was homologated from, they only made 3 of these with one being a prototype that McLaren still own. Brunei has another and the third one has recently been sold after spending most of it's life in Japan.

In case you didn't know Forza has three (F1, GT, GTR Longtail in a few liveries).

The LM has been featured in several games (PGR3/4, the last few NFS titles, coming as DLC to Driveclub) so it shouldn't be hard to get the licence.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back