McLaren F1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam_b24
  • 108 comments
  • 5,159 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
103
I have a question about the Mclaren F1, i've seen pic of the LeMans version, or the racing one, and its obvious that its in gt4 but what about the road car? or the LM version, to tell you the truth, I don't really care about the racing version,(its boring, same as anyother race car) I just want the road car, so has anyone seen or heard of the McLaren F1 road car being in the game?
 
Nope, no word of it yet.
 
Well, this McLaren you're seeing is in b/c this model and #43 (Team car) is owned by the BMW License. Any other McLaren in the game would be in by the McLaren Cars Limited License.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

ooOOOOooooOOO! :O Someone started a thread about McCUTEY!!!! :O:O:O oh my goddess I AM SO HAPPY! :O Yea I also WANT the road version of the McCUTEY for my very own HEART! :O Although the McLaren F1 Fina is good enough for me but it isnt close to my heart like the versions that were meant to be on the streets. I would LAUGH and DANCE with joy if somehow a picture of the McLaren F1 road car just get posted up on Gamespot or IGN site! :O:O:O

I WANT ALL THE McCUTEY IN THE GAME if PD CAN DO IT! I WOULD FLY JAPAN, RAM GO INTO PD's BUILDING....

AND GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI just to delay GT4 again IF HE JUST GOT McLAREN LTD License BUT ITS TOO LATE TO PUT IT IN GT4! :crazy: I WANT I WANT I WANT the ORIGINAL McCUTEY that I CAN TUNE MYSELF AND CALL IT:

McLaren F1 "Angel Edition" AND IT BE MINE!!! :O :crazy:

I still would LUV to use the McLaren F1 Fina, but it to me looks like a McLaren F1 on STEROIDS AND GOT TORTURED BY RIPPING ITS CUTE CHEEK OFF JUST TO CUT SOME POUNDS OFF!!!! :O:O ooOOo I feel so srry for you Fina, imma take you in my garage and make you feel better! :O:O:O
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

ooOOOOooooOOO! :O Someone started a thread about McCUTEY!!!! :O:O:O oh my goddess I AM SO HAPPY! :O Yea I also WANT the road version of the McCUTEY for my very own HEART! :O Although the McLaren F1 Fina is good enough for me but it isnt close to my heart like the versions that were meant to be on the streets. I would LAUGH and DANCE with joy if somehow a picture of the McLaren F1 road car just get posted up on Gamespot or IGN site! :O:O:O

I WANT ALL THE McCUTEY IN THE GAME if PD CAN DO IT! I WOULD FLY JAPAN, RAM GO INTO PD's BUILDING....

AND GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI just to delay GT4 again IF HE JUST GOT McLAREN LTD License BUT ITS TOO LATE TO PUT IT IN GT4! :crazy: I WANT I WANT I WANT the ORIGINAL McCUTEY that I CAN TUNE MYSELF AND CALL IT:

McLaren F1 "Angel Edition" AND IT BE MINE!!! :O :crazy:

I still would LUV to use the McLaren F1 Fina, but it to me looks like a McLaren F1 on STEROIDS AND GOT TORTURED BY RIPPING ITS CUTE CHEEK OFF JUST TO CUT SOME POUNDS OFF!!!! :O:O ooOOo I feel so srry for you Fina, imma take you in my garage and make you feel better! :O:O:O
lookaround[1].gif
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

ooOOOOooooOOO! :O Someone started a thread about McCUTEY!!!! :O:O:O oh my goddess I AM SO HAPPY! :O Yea I also WANT the road version of the McCUTEY for my very own HEART! :O Although the McLaren F1 Fina is good enough for me but it isnt close to my heart like the versions that were meant to be on the streets. I would LAUGH and DANCE with joy if somehow a picture of the McLaren F1 road car just get posted up on Gamespot or IGN site! :O:O:O

I WANT ALL THE McCUTEY IN THE GAME if PD CAN DO IT! I WOULD FLY JAPAN, RAM GO INTO PD's BUILDING....

AND GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI just to delay GT4 again IF HE JUST GOT McLAREN LTD License BUT ITS TOO LATE TO PUT IT IN GT4! :crazy: I WANT I WANT I WANT the ORIGINAL McCUTEY that I CAN TUNE MYSELF AND CALL IT:

McLaren F1 "Angel Edition" AND IT BE MINE!!! :O :crazy:

I still would LUV to use the McLaren F1 Fina, but it to me looks like a McLaren F1 on STEROIDS AND GOT TORTURED BY RIPPING ITS CUTE CHEEK OFF JUST TO CUT SOME POUNDS OFF!!!! :O:O ooOOo I feel so srry for you Fina, imma take you in my garage and make you feel better! :O:O:O




💡 💡 Your a friggin weird-o, and should schedule an appointment with your local shrink.

On a lighter note, yea the F1 Supercar would be a tight ass car in the game, in GT3 the ZII from nissan reminded me of it. I know they are very different cars, but Over styling was very similar. Id like an All black F1
 
McLaren'sAngel :odd:

I like the Mclaren F1 too but..it's just a car okay it doesnt have cheeks.
 
I'd like the F1 road car so I could see how it matched up against an S7 or Zonda etc
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

ooOOOOooooOOO! :O Someone started a thread about McCUTEY!!!! :O:O:O oh my goddess I AM SO HAPPY! :O Yea I also WANT the road version of the McCUTEY for my very own HEART! :O Although the McLaren F1 Fina is good enough for me but it isnt close to my heart like the versions that were meant to be on the streets. I would LAUGH and DANCE with joy if somehow a picture of the McLaren F1 road car just get posted up on Gamespot or IGN site! :O:O:O

I WANT ALL THE McCUTEY IN THE GAME if PD CAN DO IT! I WOULD FLY JAPAN, RAM GO INTO PD's BUILDING....

AND GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI just to delay GT4 again IF HE JUST GOT McLAREN LTD License BUT ITS TOO LATE TO PUT IT IN GT4! :crazy: I WANT I WANT I WANT the ORIGINAL McCUTEY that I CAN TUNE MYSELF AND CALL IT:

McLaren F1 "Angel Edition" AND IT BE MINE!!! :O :crazy:

I still would LUV to use the McLaren F1 Fina, but it to me looks like a McLaren F1 on STEROIDS AND GOT TORTURED BY RIPPING ITS CUTE CHEEK OFF JUST TO CUT SOME POUNDS OFF!!!! :O:O ooOOo I feel so srry for you Fina, imma take you in my garage and make you feel better! :O:O:O
You either really really love Mclaren (I personally don't) or you are completely nuts. I would like to see it in the game to just make you see it isn't that great. It's very unstable (why do you think they "cut the cheeks off"?) It might look nice to your eyes but to go mental everytime when it's mentioned.... :odd:
 
McLaren'sAngel
I WOULD FLY JAPAN, RAM GO INTO PD's BUILDING....

AND GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI

I'm not sure if he would respond to sexual favours... but it's worth a shot...

C.
 
Hiya! Meow! (='.'=)

ooOOOOooooOOO! Someone started a thread about McCUTEY!!!! oh my goddess I AM SO HAPPY! Yea I also WANT the road version of the McCUTEY for my very own HEART! Although the McLaren F1 Fina is good enough for me but it isnt close to my heart like the versions that were meant to be on the streets. I would LAUGH and DANCE with joy if somehow a picture of the McLaren F1 road car just get posted up on Gamespot or IGN site!

I WANT ALL THE McCUTEY IN THE GAME if PD CAN DO IT! I WOULD FLY JAPAN, RAM GO INTO PD's BUILDING....

AND GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI just to delay GT4 again IF HE JUST GOT McLAREN LTD License BUT ITS TOO LATE TO PUT IT IN GT4! I WANT I WANT I WANT the ORIGINAL McCUTEY that I CAN TUNE MYSELF AND CALL IT:

McLaren F1 "Angel Edition" AND IT BE MINE!!!

I still would LUV to use the McLaren F1 Fina, but it to me looks like a McLaren F1 on STEROIDS AND GOT TORTURED BY RIPPING ITS CUTE CHEEK OFF JUST TO CUT SOME POUNDS OFF!!!! ooOOo I feel so srry for you Fina, imma take you in my garage and make you feel better!


WTF???? Have I walked in on a live journal or something? This is by far the most pathetic post I've ever read. FFS Stop it with the fricking smileys, yes, by all means use some, hell, I do, but FFS. And stop with the cute "zany" act, it's annoying, by all means crack a joke, have a laugh, I try, but your just being annoying. And for the love of god, stop being a caps whore. As a previous poster said, see a fricking shrink.

rant over. Yes mclarens are nice, the more the merrier. :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :dunce: IM SO EXCITED, IM GONNA RUN ABOUT NAKED SCREAMING like a TOTAL NUT JOB WOO WOO WOOO MOO MOO MOO...

come on john, be the "knight in shining armour"!!! ho ho ho. :dunce:
 
i guess kazunori won't disappoint you. if there is the racecar in the game, you'll see the streetversion, too. (even if the racecar a half bmw)

ps: did you know that mr.bean had one? but he hit a tree or something and now it's totally damaged
 
C'mon guys, she's probably seven or so years old and you're making her feel like crap. Show some respect. Sure it's annoying, but I think one person saying something is plenty enough. We don't need all of GT's members coming in and yelling at her.


My respect to Mclaren's Angel. :D
 
LOonIE
i guess kazunori won't disappoint you. if there is the racecar in the game, you'll see the streetversion, too. (even if the racecar a half bmw)

ps: did you know that mr.bean had one? but he hit a tree or something and now it's totally damaged

yeah I read that Rowan is quite the enthusiast.

Here he is driving another one of his toys.
 

Attachments

  • Aston V8 vantage.jpg
    Aston V8 vantage.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 89
Yeah Rowan Atkinson quite often writes for EVO a well respected performance car mag, and only a couple of months ago he compared the Porsche Carrera GT with the F1. Even in this months he is writing about the McMerc SLR. He obviously knows his stuff, even if he writes with a hint of Blackadder about it....
 
code_kev
WTF???? Have I walked in on a live journal or something? This is by far the most pathetic post I've ever read. FFS Stop it with the fricking smileys, yes, by all means use some, hell, I do, but FFS. And stop with the cute "zany" act, it's annoying, by all means crack a joke, have a laugh, I try, but your just being annoying. And for the love of god, stop being a caps whore. As a previous poster said, see a fricking shrink.

rant over. Yes mclarens are nice, the more the merrier. :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :dunce: IM SO EXCITED, IM GONNA RUN ABOUT NAKED SCREAMING like a TOTAL NUT JOB WOO WOO WOOO MOO MOO MOO...

come on john, be the "knight in shining armour"!!! ho ho ho. :dunce:
:lol:
owned.gif
 
Ya know, the #42 Fina BMW-McLaren we keep seeing in all these screenshots actually retired from the Le Mans it competed in.

Just some useless trivia.
 
Go easy on my good buddy McLaren'sAngel. She's just representing her favorite car until something better comes along (if that's possible, considering that she'd probably hug a McLaren F1 like a cuddly teddy bear).

Do a search on this topic, and you'll find out that I've made a topic called "McLaren in GT4: Welcome to the Party or Uninvited?" In that discussion, I wanted to bring up two questions: (1) should McLaren be in GT4, (2) would you want McLaren in GT4 and if so, how much should McLaren be emphasized? I think my thread is here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43683

Of course, our own McLaren'sAngel comes up with the most exaggerated and most (I'll admit) insane love of a car that I've EVER SEEN. This first post is not for the weak of heart or highly annoyed by a girl representing her favorite ride. Anyhow, all you're probably getting is the Fina McLaren F1. If PD wanted to be historical with the McLaren namesake, it can go into McLaren at the Indy 500, Formula One, sportscar racing, and even the McLaren F1 of 1995 at Le Mans. What's so speciable out it? In its first race, it won outright. If you build a car that wins Le Mans outright, that's pretty dogonne good. Respect-demanding, if you will. So I'm surprised we don't see the black Ueno Clinic McLaren F1 of 1995. I'm not really surprised we don't get the rarest of McLarens, the McLaren F1 GT. The car is longer than the first model and appears to be more of an all-out car than the original F1. You like this car? Hope more of them come into GT4. And if you want more info on it, call up McLaren'sAngel about that "Driving Ambition" book. Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy the rest of "Fifth Gear."
 
McLA is just trying express his/her opinion, you guy's push it too hard, we're just having fun here.
 
Don't you all consider McLaren as a quasi-Manufacturer/Tuner though???

I mean what have they done from scratchand completed in full without out-sourcing something??? In regards to road cars???

McLaren F1: Sure it was designed in-house and all BUT it was powered with an engine from another Manufacturer.

Whereas they basically just gave the Mercedes SLR a 'performance' upgrade. more like a 'tuner' on that one.

The same I suppose could be argued for the Pagani Zonda as it's Merc powered but Pagani seem to be around for the long haul whereas McLaren seem to appear when they're asked to produce something special or improve a current model.

What are your thoughts???
 
And if you don't like Lady McLaren, that's why you have an Ignore List. She's no Moderator, so if you don't like her posts, just put her on your ignore list. I have one, and so do you. Go to the "My GTPlanet" thing, look for the Ignore List, and put her on your ignore list. It's that simple. Don't want to put with a certain replier, you can ignore that person and move on.

You dig?
 
Rather then ignore, I'd prefer to mock. Much more constructive.

YOU dig?

She's just representing her favorite car until something better comes along (if that's possible, considering that she'd probably hug a McLaren F1 like a cuddly teddy bear).

WTF WTF WTF, like a cuddly teddy bear...John. STOP EATING FELT TIPS. She hardly represents mclaren, if she represents anything it's "annoying use of smiles and general annoying-ness".

This first post is not for the weak of heart or highly annoyed by a girl representing her favorite ride.

JOHN, COME BACK TO REALITY.

Still I knew John would come to the defense, so funny.
 
hellnback
Don't you all consider McLaren as a quasi-Manufacturer/Tuner though???

I mean what have they done from scratchand completed in full without out-sourcing something??? In regards to road cars???

McLaren F1: Sure it was designed in-house and all BUT it was powered with an engine from another Manufacturer.

Whereas they basically just gave the Mercedes SLR a 'performance' upgrade. more like a 'tuner' on that one.

The same I suppose could be argued for the Pagani Zonda as it's Merc powered but Pagani seem to be around for the long haul whereas McLaren seem to appear when they're asked to produce something special or improve a current model.

What are your thoughts???

A lot of supercars/sportscars are powered by other manufactures engines:-

Pagani - Merc
Koeningegg - Ford
Caterham - Ford, Vauxhall, Honda, Rover
Lotus - Ford, Coventry Climax, Rover, Toyota
Noble - Ford
Gillet - Alfa Romeo
McLaren - BMW/ Merc
Saleen - Ford
Vector - Ford?, Chevy?, Elastic bands?
Mosler - Chevy
Lister - Jaguar
Morgan - Ford, Rover, BMW
TVR - Ford, Volvo, Rover
AC - Ford
Ruf - Porsche

etc, etc

But they are still classed as manufacturers.

McLaren are there for the long haul, they have been producing racing cars since the sixties - The Macca F1 probably uses less out-sourced components than any other car on the road. The Merc/McLaren SLR was designed by McLaren wizard Gordon Murray to Mercs specifications, not just 'tuned' by McLaren once Merc had built it.
 
I'm not disagreeing I'm just wondering where we start drawing the line...
 
It costs millions if not billions to develop a good engine, most sportscar companies just don't have the resorses available for that. Why fork-out that sort of cash, even if you had it, when they are so many well developed & proven engines out there?

McLarens F1 uses a bespoke engine from BMW that has never been used in any other road-car either before or after the F1. Its only like having the tyres by bridgestone or headlights by Bosch!
 
Not bad for an auto either...
 
Okay, coming back to the topic..
Who wouldnt want to see McLaren in GT4. I meant McLaren as a Manufacturer. McLaren F1 and McLaren Mercedes SLR too.. Though at this point of time it sure looks like it wouldnt be in. We've seen trailers of Enthusia having the SLR and they've shown it in the initial stages of the games development (u know what i mean).

And yeah, Spare that McLaren Babe. If it is too annoying to you just dont read it.
I think its cute! :p
 
The Koenigsegg has an engine that is based on a Fordengine but it its completly rebuildt by Koenigsegg. I don't think that you can say that Koenigsegg is powered by Ford in that case.
Koenigsegg trys to do the most of their cars inhouse i think
 
Sure McLaren would be a welcome edition, heck the more Manufacturers the merrier...

Hopefully some of the kick arse 7.0l Can-Am cars from the 70's make it too ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back