McLaren F1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam_b24
  • 108 comments
  • 5,159 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnBM01
Lady McLaren, two things. (1) You have a little... kitten or bunny in your signature, but playing Bloodrayne 2? That takes away from innocence, does it? (2) Easy now, "fragile bunny." GT4 will be out in a few months, and you can show your love of your baby boy by then. Don't faint on us now, you dig me McLaren Kitty?

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Yes, the kitty is cute, BUT watch OUT! THIS KITTY STILL BITES! :trouble:

If only school could go by faster....:O:O:O
 
Id Bet well be able to tune the MacF1 to 1000bhp+ on gt4, its already a handefull to drive on prologue with the Driving Force Pro, especialy around citta di aria.. trueley amazing.
 
If it's in, I just would like to see how it stacks up against the Mercedes SLR Mclaren (another maybe). Rather than the F1, the SLR is pure evil, nothing cute about it. And seeing the F1 is powered by BMW, there is this automatic competition between them.
 
Hiya! Meow! (='.'=)

Well sorta... I would drive the McCutey where ever I want to go, but avoid driving long distance! I would park that pet in a garage if I can and put a plastic cover over the entire car to avoid getting dust on it. If it was to be parked outside, I would be looking through the window at it about every 30 seconds! If I see a bird doodoo just come and PLOP! the car...I would IMMEDIATELY run outside and clean that doodoo off! I WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR MY McCUTEY WHENEVER IT GETS A "booboo" !

Hiya! Meow! (='.'=)

Yes, the kitty is cute, BUT watch OUT! THIS KITTY STILL BITES!

If only school could go by faster....

Lady McLaren, two things. (1) You have a little... kitten or bunny in your signature, but playing Bloodrayne 2? That takes away from innocence, does it? (2) Easy now, "fragile bunny." GT4 will be out in a few months, and you can show your love of your baby boy by then. Don't faint on us now, you dig me McLaren Kitty?

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. And John, stop flirting with a school girl (read 45 year old guy who lives with mother), you fricking weirdo. You dig? I find "cuteness" extreamly tiresome, especially when it's the annoying sugary kind, just bugger off to live journal you attention whore. Yes I'm being a "big meanie", but ffs, this stuff is lame.
McCutey...yes hur hur hur, so cute...hur hur hur.
Hur hur "ferrar wee", "fword", "lambo weenie", oh yes, I'm sooooo cute...*insert 300 stupid smilies*

What's wrong with showing a little personality on GTPlanet

Nothing John, if your not annoying...


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1272258&postcount=54

cry me a river.

And John, stop saying stuff like "you dig", your NOT the shaft.
 
Code, you really are an absolute MUPPET!!! That sort of language is not appreciated here. Get your act together,stop being so negative towards other peoples posts or you will be reported. Remember everyone here has the same common interest.
 
What language? English?
So our common interest is baby talk and attention whoring? Odd that, I came here to talk about Gt4.
 
Greetings all, this is only a short visit as this 'thread' has been brought to my attention...

I'd just like to say how pathetic & cheesy a number of posts in this thread are. I mean hell I've seen some **** on the internet in the past 4 years but this thread makes them look as educational as one of cobras technological lectures. I mean is McLarens angel what? 4 years old? Last time I saw so much 'cuteness' it turned out that it was actually a 40+ year old man with 3 kids. :scared: As for owning a McLaren what a load of bull, goes from a Camaro? to a McLaren over a few months, gimmie a break. It couldn't look more like bull**** even if u stuck a sign it.

And John BM, the shaft :lol:, do you really need to mention McLaren in virtually every post?

I'm all for friendliness but I'm afraid this thread has run into retardedness.
 
Hiya...Meow....KABOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dopey:


LOL!!!!!

bye Meow :p
 
I think PD needs to release GT4 a.s.a.p. - before GTP (GT4 Thread) degrades into a feeding frenzy of fustrated GT fans, tearing strips off each other.
 
why not wait for GT5 and then Release GT4 💡
 
Alonsomania
why not wait for GT5 and then Release GT4 💡

..at this rate we won't be seing GT5 this side of 2010!
 
TheCracker
I think PD needs to release GT4 a.s.a.p. - before GTP (GT4 Thread) degrades into a feeding frenzy of fustrated GT fans, tearing strips off each other.
nod.gif
It's getting ugly.
 
how is the race car :grumpy: :grumpy: boring you tool??? hire extreme machines on dvd the in car camera and noise is enough make you pit for a change of pants, why is every always bagging race cars that is were the real development is done you :dunce:
 
98cobra
nod.gif
It's getting ugly.
spend a day in an automotive engineering class you idiot why cant people accept and embrace v8s, small capacity turbo engines hire rpm screamers or massive 12 cyclinders all are respectable waysof getting power to the gorund this debate is older than all of us and is bull****. ( the fatest cars in the wrold still use 3000cc 90 degree v10's ) 👎
 
i thing anyone who knows the physcotic angel mccutey werido should go and see if shes still alive and hasnt ended her own life as the konigsegg ccr finally beat the mclarens long standing top speed record isnt that ironic the fastest car and the slowest car (volvo :dopey: ) come from sweden
 
Done.

There's been enough bickering back and forth. You've all pissed and moaned loud enough.

AO
 
Beat me to it. I was just coming here to do this. I'm apalled at everyone's behaciour in this thread - both the sickeningly cute and the obnoxiously un-cute. All pathetic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back