McLaren Senna (P15)

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 208 comments
Its not a render of what the Senna should had been, Its the 720s GT3 Car

Poor wording on my part. That "Shame its not how the Senna turned out" was in response to this part of trustjab's comment, rather than the actual picture.

If they were trying for some "ultimate series" why didn't they do like the McLaren F1 LM and take a page out of it's book and do a road car version of the GT3 720s?

As in, it was a shame that the Senna wasn't essentially a road going 720S GT3 car. Again, could've been worded better on my part.

This is a beautiful car. Much better than the maximum windtunnel and Cx result Senna.

aria-fxe-10006.jpg

Aria_FXE_002.jpg

aria-group-fxe-supercar-la-auto-show-live.jpg

I still can't see anything appealing about this. Maybe it was intended to get buyers to spend more by letting MSO further customise it with one off styling. They'd be doing the outside world a favour.

Like him or hate him but he probably earns a very good living with his youtube channel. Not enough to be allocated to buy this beautiful and very attractive McLaren Senna though.

Last edited:
Like him or hate him but he probably ears a very good living with his youtube channel. Not enough to be allocated to buy this beautiful and very attractive McLaren Senna though.
I wouldn't say that, he might be able to 400k + Ford GT seemed easy for him. Same with his other high ends of equal or higher price. Including his 675lt spider, which is another 400k...so with this starting at 750k, never say never.

Like him or hate him but he probably ears a very good living with his youtube channel. Not enough to be allocated to buy this beautiful and very attractive McLaren Senna though.
His YouTube channel isn’t his money maker, don’t let him bs you.

You see that sweater he always wears? His family owns the brand. That’s why he has the money to afford these cars. That’s why I hate car YouTubers; whenever they’re asked how they afford cars, they tend to lie about their background/family, when they’re not sounding like complete boob with the camera focused solely on them.

I don’t like Solomondron (or however you spell it) either, but he at least discloses his past ventures as an entrepreneur and real estate.

His YouTube channel isn’t his money maker, don’t let him bs you.

You see that sweater he always wears? His family owns the brand. That’s why he has the money to afford these cars. That’s why I hate car YouTubers; whenever they’re asked how they afford cars, they tend to lie about their background/family, when they’re not sounding like complete boob with the camera focused solely on them.

I don’t like Solomondron (or however you spell it) either, but he at least discloses his past ventures as an entrepreneur and real estate.
I thought Shm....nope not typing his name, I refuse, but that guy, I thought he sold his business or his parents did? And that's how he can afford these cars. Don't like Solomondron either.

The people who'll buy them often have an extensive trouser collection, and this helps to show that off.

Yeah, but salmon or mustard coloured slacks are going to clash terribly with volcano orange :yuck:

I wasn't around for the reveal, so I'm a little late here, but... wow. It's impressive how ugly it is. I don't doubt it's seriously quick around a track — probably more so than the P1 — but it's one of the most unfortunate designs I've seen in a while. Where's the subtlety with that big park bench tacked on out back? Why does it look so much like a Mansory bodykit for a 720S instead of its own thing? The saggy rear end ensures it doesn't look good from any angle.

Oh yeah, and BMW's glass doors on the i8 preview concept were done much better, too.

I'm a big fan of Mclaren Cars, my favourite car since I was a child was the Mclaren F1.
But, I'm not a huge fan of Senna.
And I do not like the look of this car at all, it looks like its been slap together with all kinds of recycled components from the extra bin.

I thought Shm....nope not typing his name, I refuse, but that guy, I thought he sold his business or his parents did? And that's how he can afford these cars. Don't like Solomondron either.
He did, but he went into other less exciting ventures long before he started his YouTube as well. He’s a well off chap like the Vehicle virgin guy.

The back is just odd with the spoiler & exhaust positions. That said, it looks slightly better out in the open and in black.

Wow, that looks terrible. Like a normal McLaren had a hideous bodykit and aero fitted. It's an insult to call it the Senna.

How can anyone over 12 Y/O watch Shmee videos?

I don't mind him, he's got a certain childish excitedness about him that I find quite fun to watch, especially in the videos where his car kept getting stuck in the snow. On a related note; it's incredible how much hate he gets online seemingly just for being from a well off family and enjoying his car collection.

IF I had the money to purchase the Senna, I'd have to send it back to McLaren and say that they need to get MSO to change some bits. I hate the rear wing, it's too far forward and too big.

Read on the McLaren forum US/Middle East cars will not be getting a triple exhaust outlet; only duel which leaves the design around it a bit odd looking.

Back