McLaren Special Operations Flies Under the Radar With the Stealth Theme 720S

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 20, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

Can I ask what "smclvictory" is supposed to mean? Unless it's a typo...

I have to admit though, the gray and red really works well together on the car!

AlexDB9 likes this.
  3. Joey D

Joey D Contributing Writer

It's the covfefe of the racing world.

Obelisk and SecretAgentZero like this.
  4. breyzipp

breyzipp

It reminds me about my SMS-R Stealth Satin 720S resin model (1:12 scale) that came with the Project CARS 2 Ultra edition. :)

Sorry for the bad pic, it’s dark here and that acrylic cover is reflecting my iPad flash. But you get the idea. :)

DCE13F76-365E-4801-967F-6FF399D01EDD.jpeg

5. gladbecker82

gladbecker82

It really does not matter what that race suit weighs really - you sit in a car with it, you are not doing a marathon in it.

and may i guess that embarassing themselves in front of the world in F1 is of less concern for them than this suit LMAO

it looks like it atleast

6. Joey D

Joey D Contributing Writer

When it comes to racing, anywhere you can save even a fraction of a pound of weight is helpful. While it might not be a drastic decrease, it contributes to an overall lighter race weight. Plus wearing something lighter, especially in the hot cockpit of a race car, will make the drive feel a little better.

7. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Haven’t learned anything from the Gallardo days of Lamborghini; multiple random editions barely move numbers and do nothing for resale values.

8. TexRex

TexRex Premium

With a name like "Stealth", I would expect it to not bear any features that cause it to call more attention to itself than the standard model.

9. Aphelion

Aphelion

This honestly look brilliant to my eyes. The 720s just grows and grows on me. Potentialy my favorite supercar at this point.