MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
lol. I can't wait for GT5 dude. I added you yesterday btw. You guys think you could send a couple of rides my way? Cause i'll have to find my Flashdrive with my old rides. I really just want a N/A 2JZ GT-86 and a 240sx with a RB25 or a S15 swap. Thats all I use lol

Oh yeah I don't think I'll be back on GT5 when that comes out and Madden is about to come out so I'll be playing that too

Fun dori trains today @ Yosaka.

tumbleweed.gif

Choo-Choo

Secret Shoot. Beware.​

8542347028_59a317d724.jpg

8542343352_00ee374acf.jpg

8541236477_6a365fdbf3.jpg

8541234059_cff3c828ea.jpg

Did this before the move. I'll be on soon. Lets just say I have a secret account I use :sly: I'll only tell a few peeps about it. Hope you like it. Fav track.

CheladaJr
Secret Shoot. Beware.

Did this before the move. I'll be on soon. Lets just say I have a secret account I use :sly: I'll only tell a few peeps about it. Hope you like it. Fav track.

Just get on already.

Honestly. I'm trying my best. I'm sorry that life priorities come before games. If thats a problem then i'll just leave.

Honestly. I'm trying my best. I'm sorry that life priorities come before games. If thats a problem then i'll just leave.

Obviously that's not the case bro, you have enough time to take pictures on GT5 and post on our thread but not once have I seen you have a quick drift with us, even for 5-10 minutes bro...

You're obviously spending some of your time on GT5, but you're just choosing not to spend it with us, and having said that, I'm really not sure why you joined?

👍

Quote from OP:
Note to MCR Drivers: If you are going to be inactive please notify me or DK, because you just disappearing or not drifting with the team will result in you being kicked off the team.

Last edited:
Did this before the move. I'll be on soon.

sorry to butt in, but im sure that means that the photo's you talk about were done before he became unavailable. also, it is kinda true that RL comes before games.

wouldnt you do the same if RL was getting in the way of you playing a game.

sorry to butt in, but im sure that means that the photo's you talk about were done before he became unavailable. also, it is kinda true that RL comes before games.

wouldnt you do the same if RL was getting in the way of you playing a game.

If RL was getting in the way of me playing a game then there's nothing I can do, but if I'm in a team that requires a certain level of activity I wouldn't sit around being dead-weight.

I would either respectfully leave, or try make some time for the team.

He's not the only one by the way.

Plus, I'm pretty sure he didn't move the exact same day that he joined, and I haven't seen him once.

It must of been at least a month now since TJ announced he was on the team.

But whatever, thanks for butting in.

GT5 Drifting

Streeto, warning notices have been handed out and 2 people are now not on the team. I totally understand your frustration.

Latest Posts

Back