MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

  • Thread starter Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
  • 136,683 views
Yumi? That guy who pretends to be a girl? Haha.

I've known Yumi for 2 years and shes 100% Female. So don't go there. Shes a close friend.
 
I've known Yumi for 2 years and shes 100% Female. So don't go there. Shes a close friend.

Hey Q, Add Me On My New Account Please :O

And thanks, People have me lol'ing when they step to me :sly: Thanks for controling it though Greazy 👍
 
Hey Q, Add Me On My New Account Please :O

And thanks, People have me lol'ing when they step to me :sly: Thanks for controling it though Greazy 👍

Okey. Ima PM you.
 
Sorry guys, corrected my post! :)

*Nodrama*
 
Sorry guys, corrected my post! :)

*Nodrama*

You're the one causing the drama, I suggest you stop. That's no way for an MCR member to be acting. And I'm sure your leader would agree. Put your misunderstandings away, you won't get far. 👍
 
You're the one causing the drama, I suggest you stop. That's no way for an MCR member to be acting. And I'm sure your leader would agree. Put your misunderstandings away, you won't get far. 👍

He said sorry and you argue again?
 
He said sorry and you argue again?

Now he did, now he corrected it. Everything is cool now, just a misunderstanding :)
But I'm glad we came to such a happy ending. 👍
Next time when misunderstandings occur, talk to me directly before you claim you know all about me.
 
You're the one causing the drama, I suggest you stop. That's no way for an MCR member to be acting. And I'm sure your leader would agree. Put your misunderstandings away, you won't get far. 👍

My bad for mistaking you for somebody else.

If you would kindly leave the thread now, thanks! :) 👍

Good drifting on the ebisu section today guys!
 
My bad for mistaking you for somebody else.

If you would kindly leave the thread now, thanks! :) 👍

Respect Streeto. Last comment wasn't needed.
 
Everyone drop it. Don't post after me. You are all quite frankly beginning to annoy me.
 
Hey guys no practice for GT5 Drift Bash?
 
Greazy, got told by my friend hammy that when my wheel gets delivered to ask you to help me get better. Would you?
 
Don't ask him while he's in a mood tanner, think you need a bit more than wheel training lol :)
 
What did I miss while I was away? Jesus Christ!
 
I'm gonna upload a couple pics from the nurburger photoshoot tomorrow, good fun tonight guys!
 
I'm gonna upload a couple pics from the nurburger photoshoot tomorrow, good fun tonight guys!

Awesome cruise tonight bro!
 
Fun lil' dori sesh with Alex this morning 👍
 
Was doing 4door doori with Streeto, fun :)
 
Team meeting in a couple of hours if possible.
 
Nice drifting guys! But at the end, LOL! Hako came outta nowhere :lol:👍
 
I did a photobomb. :sly:
 
e_dub64
Nice drifting guys! But at the end, LOL! Hako came outta nowhere :lol:👍

This :lol: Why is this one of the only hi-def gt5 drifting drift vids though.
 
I'll get on GT5 at some point if PSN decide to give me my account back.

:(
 
I'll get on GT5 at some point if PSN decide to give me my account back.

:(

Just say you what give me my account back or else ha ha.
 
Reddee
Just say you what give me my account back or else ha ha.

They are fools I rember I tryed getting an account back quite a while ago n they wanted proof ie, passport, licence. Even know I could name atleast 20 Friends on the list! I Gave up n said you know what this is pathetic n hung up lol nobheads :@
 
If I fail to get it back, I'll just make a new MCR account.

I know I haven't been around guys but what can I say, GTA has taken over my life lol.

Hope to see you all on the 1st.
 
If I fail to get it back, I'll just make a new MCR account. I know I haven't been around guys but what can I say, GTA has taken over my life lol. Hope to see you all on the 1st.

Aww stweeto! Get at us on FB if anything mayn!
 
Back