MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
If theres a problem. I'll leave. You seem to misunderstand. You never sent a Friend Request so I never added it Streeto. Also every time I hope on Gt5 for a few none of you are ever on. So. . . sorry I failed the team. I'm actually settling in, I've been playing GT5 for 4 years now and this is my longest time off. I just need my team to understand dude.

That's weird, I sent the request and waited like a week but you didn't accept.

There was about 10 of us on today, and there's ALWAYS a few of us on every night.

Oh and I fully understand when life gets in the way, I really do get it.

I have no grudge with you or anything dude, but don't join a team knowing full well that you won't be active.

You should of just joined when things settled down, that's all.

CheladaJr
If theres a problem. I'll leave. You seem to misunderstand. You never sent a Friend Request so I never added it Streeto. Also every time I hope on Gt5 for a few none of you are ever on. So. . . sorry I failed the team. I'm actually settling in, I've been playing GT5 for 4 years now and this is my longest time off. I just need my team to understand dude.

Imo, you're the new guy. You should be sending the FRs.

This is pathetic.. Allow it!
This stuff should be kept between the team.. PM Eachother, anyways greazy iv ordered a G27 Today instead of the G25.. So if its all good with you help me out with a car or settings... Problem is I'm used to changing gear sometimes in corners lol... Thankyou bro!

This is pathetic.. Allow it!
This stuff should be kept between the team.. PM Eachother, anyways greazy iv ordered a G27 Today instead of the G25.. So if its all good with you help me out with a car or settings... Problem is I'm used to changing gear sometimes in corners lol... Thankyou bro!

1. They are only communicating because there is a barrier at this current time, so it lead to a misunderstanding.. You wouldn't understand.

2. It has ended now, so what you said Nocks was unneeded.

3. I don't mind helping you. You get a car, and I'll just help you figure out how to get what you want out of the car.

Yeah, you butting in wasn't really needed nockz, especially after the discussion ended. (?)

Also, please don't double post on our thread, even though this sub-forum will be obsolete in 3 months.

I might get on later for some drift.

What's up MCR.

I hope to drift with you guys tonight or tomorrow. I have been working non stop for the last two weeks and haven't been able to get online for more than a couple hours at a time.

I hope to see you guys then. Tomorrow is my day off woooohhhhoooo.

What's up MCR.

I hope to drift with you guys tonight or tomorrow. I have been working non stop for the last two weeks and haven't been able to get online for more than a couple hours at a time.

Sweet. See you tomorrow!

What's up MCR.

Zachary you still got my car lol. You thief ha ha keep it.

Jheesus! 1.2.3
I Just want decent transmission setup that's all really as I'm so used to changing gears a lot.. only reason! Greazy your the G27 God father lol

They are communicating about pathetic stuff about friend requests.. Madness! Everyone on GTP can see all of it.. should of really be done between urselfs & not advertising the team issues to the world. Still not my thing to say but I said ..

Streeto it was needed.. I Just looked on GTP & started laughing at it, its ended so enough said.. honestly reason I double post because I didn't know that I could edit my previous post!, but now I do so thankyou for the advice! Someone jump online GT is dead! Wheel Drifters xD

Says he knows how to edit his posts, still triple posts. Logic dude, logic. Some nice trains today on spa guys!

Reddee
Zachary you still got my car lol. You thief ha ha keep it.

Sorry man. I have just been busy. I got a waiting list still, working is not helping that list go down. I have to do another friend's 300ZX tonight anyway.

I feel bad because I told him (also you too) that I would do it over a week ago. That's how busy I have been.

What's up MCR.

You don't even hang by the RSM Skype chat anymore, not even for some naughty woody randomness. :lol: Hope everything is going as you expected.

I haven't seen any of the MCR bi:censored:hes in a while either :guilty:. We need another RMSCMR meeting this or next weekend

DriftShiro
You don't even hang by the RSM Skype chat anymore, not even for some naughty woody randomness. :lol: Hope everything is going as you expected.

I haven't seen any of the MCR bi:censored:hes in a while either :guilty:. We need another RMSCMR meeting this or next weekend

Yeah I know man. I don't have time to boot up my PC.

I'll be signing in there when I get online though. Don't even act like you don't like Creepy Woody :lol:.

Anyway hope to see you guys online later. Three more hours uuuggghhh.

The state of public lobbies has made us pretty anti-social, usually hiding in a lounge, but we're on every day so maybe you get on too late for us, since a lot of us are GMT+0 -> GMT+2...

I still go in public drift lobbies when there aren't many of us online, but a lot of MCR prefer lounges.

Also, hit the link in my signature!

Sorry man. I have just been busy. I got a waiting list still, working is not helping that list go down. I have to do another friend's 300ZX tonight anyway.

I feel bad because I told him (also you too) that I would do it over a week ago. That's how busy I have been.

I was joking zach lol.

Back