Testdasi Messages 78 Messages Testdasi Mar 4, 2011 #1 I was told mechanical damage is turned on at Level 40. Is it A-spec or B-spec or either? I'm now L28 A-spec but L37 B-spec. And is there an option to turn it off?
I was told mechanical damage is turned on at Level 40. Is it A-spec or B-spec or either? I'm now L28 A-spec but L37 B-spec. And is there an option to turn it off?
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 4, 2011 #2 No mechanical damage in a or b spec.
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Mar 4, 2011 #3 Testdasi I was told mechanical damage is turned on at Level 40. Is it A-spec or B-spec or either? I'm now L28 A-spec but L37 B-spec. And is there an option to turn it off? Click to expand... You were told by a liar. I'm level 40 A/B Spec and there is no difference.
Testdasi I was told mechanical damage is turned on at Level 40. Is it A-spec or B-spec or either? I'm now L28 A-spec but L37 B-spec. And is there an option to turn it off? Click to expand... You were told by a liar. I'm level 40 A/B Spec and there is no difference.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Mar 4, 2011 #4 freight48 You were told by a liar. I'm level 40 A/B Spec and there is no difference. Click to expand... That's disappointing. I was looking forward to that
freight48 You were told by a liar. I'm level 40 A/B Spec and there is no difference. Click to expand... That's disappointing. I was looking forward to that
GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 4, 2011 #5 freight48 You were told by a liar. I'm level 40 A/B Spec and there is no difference. Click to expand... Cool down, mate Wasn´t that something those liars told us all?
freight48 You were told by a liar. I'm level 40 A/B Spec and there is no difference. Click to expand... Cool down, mate Wasn´t that something those liars told us all?
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Mar 5, 2011 #6 GTP_roadrunner Cool down, mate Wasn´t that something those liars told us all? Click to expand... Yep! And I am cool by the way. 👍
GTP_roadrunner Cool down, mate Wasn´t that something those liars told us all? Click to expand... Yep! And I am cool by the way. 👍
F furai Messages 283 Messages BLUETIGER234 Mar 5, 2011 #7 Mechanical damage should be included in the next update. If we have it online why can't we have it for A-spec?
Mechanical damage should be included in the next update. If we have it online why can't we have it for A-spec?
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 5, 2011 #8 furai Mechanical damage should be included in the next update. If we have it online why can't we have it for A-spec? Click to expand... Proof?
furai Mechanical damage should be included in the next update. If we have it online why can't we have it for A-spec? Click to expand... Proof?
juniordee Messages 846 Messages GTP_juniordee3 Messages Oddbug Mar 5, 2011 #9 ViLLaiN Proof? Click to expand... I'm pretty sure that was a suggestion, not a statement.
F furai Messages 283 Messages BLUETIGER234 Mar 5, 2011 #10 Sorry, it was a suggestion, of course. I meant, I want it to be included in the next update
Testdasi Messages 78 Messages Testdasi Mar 5, 2011 #11 furai Mechanical damage should be included in the next update. If we have it online why can't we have it for A-spec? Click to expand... Must be with an option to turn it off. The whole reason why I'm asking is because I plan to reset my account if mechanical damage cannot be turned off for non-online events. Glad this should buy me more time. Thanks guys. Save me the trouble of resetting due to mis-information. 👍
furai Mechanical damage should be included in the next update. If we have it online why can't we have it for A-spec? Click to expand... Must be with an option to turn it off. The whole reason why I'm asking is because I plan to reset my account if mechanical damage cannot be turned off for non-online events. Glad this should buy me more time. Thanks guys. Save me the trouble of resetting due to mis-information. 👍
GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 5, 2011 #12 freight48 Yep! And I am cool by the way. 👍 Click to expand... 👍 But thinking about this, I´m also maxed out as you, but where is the mechanical damage? Would be nice to have it offline, too..
freight48 Yep! And I am cool by the way. 👍 Click to expand... 👍 But thinking about this, I´m also maxed out as you, but where is the mechanical damage? Would be nice to have it offline, too..