Media thumbnails not showing.

• Thread starter JR98
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
I just added new media to one of my albums and the thumbnail wasn't working. I tried adding a few custom thumbnails but none of those work either.

bandicam 1862.jpg

It might have something to do with them being videos in the album. Did you try using an image for the thumbnail?

It might have something to do with them being videos in the album. Did you try using an image for the thumbnail?
I've used a number of images for the thumbnail but they aren't showing.

I'm not sure why that's not working, but I just tried adding those videos to my own test album and the thumbnails were pulled from YouTube as expected. Try deleting those two videos and then re-adding them.

I'm not sure why that's not working, but I just tried adding those videos to my own test album and the thumbnails were pulled from YouTube as expected. Try deleting those two videos and then re-adding them.
That's fixed it, thanks.

Happening again. Tried adding this to the same album as before and no thumnail. I've tried adding a custom thumbnail and have removed and re-added it about 5 times but still not working.

That's because you are attempting to embed a YouTube playlist, not a single video. Make sure that you're pasting the video's individual URL into the Add Media field.

Back