Meet Infiniti's Black Ops Project: Q60 Black S

Pretty impressive. A truly lust worthy application of hybrid technology. Not saying that the Hypercars before it weren't desirable, this just pulls the right strings for me. Not bad Nissan/Renault!

Pretty impressive. A truly lust worthy application of hybrid technology. Not saying that the Hypercars before it weren't desirable, this just pulls the right strings for me. Not bad Nissan/Renault!
I went to the Geneva Motor Show in 2017 with Nissan, and on the way to the hotel I stopped at an event Infiniti had set up for the first version of this car:

20170306_171718.jpg

That was the only car I saw at the Geneva Motor Show, as I woke up the next morning, got on the train, got to the motor show doors and passed a kidney stone. Unless you count the ambulance as a car - this is the very next photo on my camera:

20170307_094154.jpg

Anyway, glad to see it's moved on from the model stage to the proper thing now. Hopefully I can play the sympathy card and get to poke around it a bit :D

Looks amazing. Here's hoping it's lighter than the base model Q60, though I think that's a bit of a stretch since they're throwing in a hybrid system in there. I'd love to see this alongside its cousin, the 2017 GT-R Nismo :embarrassed:

Back