Meet the David Bowie Tribute Car from the Designer Behind the Citroen GT

Can still see an awful lot of GT by Citroën in it. Just a shame it's just a design study and not a working car. That'd be something special.
#carman #ziggycardust #thinwhitejuke

When u run outa car design ideas...
20190107-david-bowie.jpg

Aaarf... I hope it's only a concept car tribute.

Don't want to see an interpretation of Bowie into a car (good or not).

David Bowie would be turning in his grave.
Would he? I can appreciate that you don't like it, and frankly I don't either, but given that it's 3D printed, the prospect of always crashing in the same car just might be less expensive than usual.

Shouldn’t the left and right headlights be different colours?
I see what you did there. However, Bowie didn't actually have heterochromia (pity, because I do, albeit a mild case, and I'd love to have such a connection) but a permanently dilated pupil.

Would he? I can appreciate that you don't like it, and frankly I don't either, but given that it's 3D printed, the prospect of always crashing in the same car just might be less expensive than usual.

I see what you did there. However, Bowie didn't actually have heterochromia (pity, because I do, albeit a mild case, and I'd love to have such a connection) but a permanently dilated pupil.

Yes I know his was due to an accident, but his eyes were a slightly different colour.

Yes I know his was due to an accident, but his eyes were a slightly different colour.

In addition, everything I've read indicates that he had two light blue eyes.

That said, his left may have appeared a darker blue as a result of the dilated pupil and the effect it had on light hitting the surrounding iris. Not only that but, a larger pupil is undoubtedly that much more subject to red-eye when photographed.

Back